/bg/ Brazil general

So I had a conversation about Brazil's favelas with a ledditor and they refused to acknowledge favelas are dangerous. So any hues here want to chime in on how safe the slums are? Can a white tourist ride their motorcycle through the favelas safely?

Also share general Hue news ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/10/05/americas/brazil-wrong-directions-death/index.html
google.com.br/maps/@-25.4607312,-49.2826452,3a,75y,218.56h,76.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbywjczIGchZB5K0vENH27w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
google.com.br/maps/@-28.021984,-48.6211336,3a,75y,142.66h,86.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sc2kBCi91H9CA1R6j3E6iZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=G625O8oVtCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Not safe. At all.
Do that and you'll hope they kill you when they get you.

What did this person say as an argument for why they aren't dangerous?

edition.cnn.com/2015/10/05/americas/brazil-wrong-directions-death/index.html

pretty safe desu

No surprise, they are ((Urban Youths))

I'm interested in knowing where all the brazilians on here live?

My perception of Brazil is a war zone where it's dangerous to go outside

the amazon rainforest

but judging by little support there is for dilma, prob in the blue

google.com.br/maps/@-25.4607312,-49.2826452,3a,75y,218.56h,76.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbywjczIGchZB5K0vENH27w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

That's my neighborhood.

daily reminder

Your roads are better than mine.

Somewhere in Sao Paulo state, it's pretty chill

Just follow the money

I live on this neighborhood.
We don't have crime/murders here, I feel unsafe in the biggest cities.
You have to understand that the shit tier people are only in the north/northeast and in very big cities. Rio is doomed.
google.com.br/maps/@-28.021984,-48.6211336,3a,75y,142.66h,86.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sc2kBCi91H9CA1R6j3E6iZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

How did your families end up in Brazil?

South Brazil is safer and more developed than the North.

It's easy to pin down countries to certain characteristics, since most countries are small-ish and homogenous but Brazil is a world unto itself.

You have the largest African population outside of Africa coexisting with the largest Italian population outside of Italy. You have the largest Japanese community outside Japan along with the greatest Lebanese diaspora.

You have Africa-tier states in the North and massive slums along with German-style middle class towns in the South.

You have obscene wealth and crippling poverty side by side. It is a strange country. I visited three different parts (Bahia, Rio and Foz do Iguaçu) and I'm still fascinated by how different the three visits were.

Italy/Portugal, they came here for great jobs that were offered to them.
Very unequal because it is very segregated culturally speaking (even when it is not physically segregated).

Alaska is half the size of the cintiguous states' total area

>Rio in second richest category
Wow so what color is the toxic sludge in sao paulo?

dumb fucking liberals think favelas are some sort of fucking art project

youtube.com/watch?v=G625O8oVtCY

Eh, memes aside rios pretty comfy assuming you stay away from the nigger infested areas. Shame really, I saw a lot of potential when I was there last year. Frankly just roll over the shanty towns and shoot all the nogs and you end up with a less cuban miami.

Migrated from Italy and Portugal.
Damn son. That road is actually below average here.

The cant even fucking play video games without killing someone in brazil.

Google "TIBIA MMO MURDER"

WARNING, kids body was cut in half - there are pics.

>Tibia
It was for the greater good.

Yeah well you don't fuck with Tibians

Nowhere is safe in Brazil.

I have never been robbed, but only because I never leave my parent's basement.

Easy to maintain cause of their climate, unlike up here.

Haздpaвe

If you've seen any of the Milwaukee streams you've seen my roads. My street is like one long rumble strip.

Holy fucking shit
Fuck you man

stay safe user! fortify

>Can a white tourist ride their motorcycle through the favelas safely?

Half-Brazilian here

You won't have your motorcice by the time you get close to the favela

The North is pretty shit, but you can still get by if you've got the money. Most cities in the South are actually not so bad. Rio is what's turned into a shithole, but I'd rather live there than somewhere like Milwaukee or Rotherham

>*motorcycle

dammit

one part is a mixture of portuguese+dutch and migrated to here generations ago,idk when.
On my father's side of the family: my grandfather migrated from Germany to here after ww2 was lost and married my grnadmother who was a mixture of (mostly)indio+negroid+portuguese+german.
basically thats all.

why was my post deleted mods?

I don't understand why retards "stance" their cars here, very few roads are in pristine condition. I remember hearing some fag ripped his oil pan off on a pothole cuz his econobox vdub golf has stretched tires, stupid camber and ground clearance comparable to his dick.

How'd you get into medkit land? I wish I lived there :(

Oh god, I know exactly what you mean. Especially when you get to West Allis where everyone getting into cars and car culture now was raised on the first few Fast and the Furious movies, it's a goddamn wonder how they keep their fucked up ricers and other assorted imports in one piece.

Dad was Swiss, Mom was Brazilian.
He happened to be working there

STALLIS RULES, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Hey now, I used to live there and I'll proudly claim that (Horace Mann faggots, suck my dick), but you can't deny what I said about the car culture there. ;^)

Is medkit land really as good as it seems?

I love it. But it's it also SEEMS better that what it is to most outsiders because of how SHIT the rest of major Euro countries have become. Had the EU not been incompatible with our constitution, I dread to think what my country would be like.