Niggers can jump
so what?
Animals are good at carrying loads and are pretty agile 2
if anything, the prior is more graceful

>Sup Forums uses athletic prowess to insist men are better than women
>blacks do the sports so good
>Sup Forums decides sports are for animals

>Sup Forums is one person

Ok cumskin. Anything to delude yourself. You can go back to the 50s, we will keep Simone, thanks.

back then steroids didn't exist. now everyone is on steroids

>implying athletic prowess is the only thing men do better than women
Yeah nah. We use more than that to insist men are better than women, which we are.

There's ALWAYS a best and worst EVERYTHING. You can put literally anything in our universe in a list and order them from best to worst. Anything and everything. But there are two things it's wildly socially unacceptable to do this with. Those things are Human races and Human sexes. Why? It hurts fee fees. And we can't have that.

One is all about form and style. The other is about jumping really high and landing.

blacks in the new world were literally bred like dogs for 400 years to be athletic. So if anything, whites should take pride in their genetics project and blacks should thank them for their one redeemable trait.

>implying blacks can do anything but run and jump
Whites dominate every other category that doesn't require short bursts of ground speed or leaping.

Go watch early skateboarding videos and then watch the X games. Go watch early football footage and go watch the NFL.

We push limits. Its what we do.

This. I honestly like watching slow and smooth motions of dancers and gymnists. All I saw in the video was the same girl doing flips over and over. I will say that the girl who was handling the bars was impressive though.

Greg Rutherford has got bronze. This follows two olympics where he maintained gold. The jumping events are actually fairly balanced between race.

picking up and throwing balls and running doesn't benefit society in any way

>back then steroids didn't exist
lil?

do you think this is true? because i think black people really havent gotten into that shit yet. i think maybe.

They did, but way more athletes take them now.

Fuckin hilarious how MTV doesnt realize it's being racist by demoting all of those people from "Talented, strong competitors" to XDDDD BLACKS

What's with MTV and race baiting/white hating?

What happened to the music?

It's always been a Viacom kike vessel.

The Viacom kike outlet knows what it's doing and it doesn't care.

all the redpilled people who made that "dont get vanned by big brother" commercial got vanned.

It was always about race. In the 80s and 90s they pushed the coon down people's ears in the form of rap music.

Reminder that getting rid of the jews will get rid of many problems in the world.

Funny, because in the early 80s they didn't wanted to play any black music videos. It was until record execs like (((DAVID GEFFEN))) the fag pedo kike threatened to not give them any more broadcasting rights if they didn't pushed at least a good number of black artists.

>owned by Viacom

Why even ask?

no, the samoens are also in to powerlifting. blacks suck because they have longer limbs on average which means they have a longer range of motion. this is also why they are good runners.

-/fit/

you rarely see black people in powerlifting competitions either, even though thats just an advanced way to pump iron.

>BE Sup Forums
>BE TRIGGERED

>whenever it's Sup Forums BTFO it's not

What the hell.

Wow if I wanted to watch an ape jumping around and shit I could just watch animal planet.

Nothing comes close to the beauty and prowess of white european women.

This.

The fact that Sup Forums hates her just proves that you hate black people for being black. She works hard. She is good at what she does. She won medals for the greatest fucking country on earth. If you hate black people for being lazy and unmotivated you should love her for being a counterexample

>but HURRRRRR she's ugly
Yes she looks like an Orc-Child, but being short with huge muscles gives you a huge advantage in gymnastics. The important thing is she does sick loopty loops in the air and WINS for the USA

Olympics has always been about always one-upping, just like anything athletic... thus things evolve to push the capabilities known at the time.

skateboarding is for faggots

I'd let her pick up and throw my balls.

Shawty THICCC as fuck is what I'm saying.

Yes we do hate niggers because they're niggers. Amazing analysis there. Did you think we hated niggers because they acted normal and acceptable?

>>Sup Forums uses athletic prowess to insist men are better than women
>>blacks do the sports so good
>>Sup Forums decides sports are for animals
Straw man the post

this.
fucking kill all niggers.

Simone will be flying back to USA to chimpout in milwaukee

Yeah but if they act normal and acceptable and you still hate them then the problem is you, not them.

She's not even from there you dumpass

>one gold medal
K den.

Niggers evolved in a place where coming in second meant being lunch.

Pretty much the only requirement for living there was being able to run fast.

Won't find many blacks in the strong man.

> doping_advances.jpg

Is this video implying that whites doing anything is "worse"?

>whites minority in the world
>receive 99 percent of awarded Olympic gold medals

wew

Nice.

No you're right, she is from some mud hut in africa. Just like you, fucking nigger.

> Look at the coach.
> White woman
> Topkek still white person teaching black person.

Topkek

why does lithuania always have the most ballin' names
zydrunas? vytautas? that's some straight up fantasy tier shit

Now show the one about black people swimming