Was this show redpilled?

Was this show redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrzH3nsSKj4
youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was relatively neutral.

This. It usually showed Hank as the "sane" one and in the right, but not always.

>Pic Related

This show about redpilled guy. But the surroundings, other characters bluepills him slowly...

Hank voted for Cruz.

It's one of those cases where the main character is being satirize as a backwards right wing doofus, but he comes across as all the awesome. Like pic related, imo.

*all the more awesome

King of the hill is just super comfy. While it pokes fun at hanks conservatism, it was nice to watch a show that in the end encourages traditional values.

It was actually hilarious as well.

Was paleoconservative leaning but pretty centrist overall. The show had an episode where Asians had hank join their golf club because of their race, Connie couldn't get into college because of affirmative action, a trip out with bobby was ruined by hippies, another one where the school put kids that didn't belong in the special ed class for extra funding.

Really it had a much more grounded perspective on life then the fucking insanity spouted here.

This.

Also, all the KOTH YouTube Poops by Durhamrockerz are pretty fucking funny.

I really don't care if you or anyone else here calls me a faggot. If you haven't watched them, you should. They're not new, but the editing is pretty funny/well done.

This.

Also, all the KOTH YouTube Poops by Durhamrockerz are pretty fucking funny.

I really don't care if you or anyone else here calls me a faggot. If you haven't watched them, you should. They're not new, but the editing is pretty funny and well done.

What is this show? Want to watch

muh proven conservative
muh new york values

Sup Kim.

I think I'm gonna watch it now desu senpai
I'm from Texas so it feels right at home with me

Ok hi but what is this

Judd is a pretty smart guy, granted he still likes earning money so he's anti-Trump.

I really don't get why people who have rallied against the system love Hillary so much. She caused Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq and Eygpt to fail thus causing the great migration, thus causing the Brexit.

Nice proxy faggot kys

King of the Hill

lol I been rewatching King of the Hill this month and it still holds up.

Thanks! !

I don't care if it was or not. It was an amazing show and I have watched all episodes at least 3 times.

Story of Asian man who move next to dumb redneck. But he hero and no give up his culture.

So what's living there like?
How do you have internet?

Yes. Whatever the fuck 'redpilled' means.

Koth is pretty red pilled.
But southpark is more real world red pilling.

Right now trying to set up windows operator system but having hard time

If anyone can help me set up windows on encrypted HDD with starOS please help me

Underated

I remember the episode when Hank shaked Bush's hand and he felt something is off about that handshakes.

So is there any recording of a person's reaction after shaking Trump and Hillary's hand?

she caused none of those things she may of had a hand in it but she didnt start any of those things

Nice b8 Kim you ain't fooling no one.

nice proxy

South park has a more satirical and caricatured style.
King of the Hill is often praised because of how convincing the setting and characters felt, practically showing a real world right in front of you.

>lil bush
Truly one of the most underrated shows ever aired.

>Windows
You might aswell romp around the streets of Pyongyang with an american flag, singing God save the Queen.

No, cooking with propane blows.

But what show does the job better?

youtube.com/watch?v=LrzH3nsSKj4

This. Seth McFarlene originally created this show to make fun of republicans after George Bush was elected president

King of the Hill is about a rigid but simple propane salesman who has to be the great leader for his dumb redneck lot. King of the Hill is subtle to zany american satire, Great Leader Un.

Kahn is an anagram for Hank

Are you Chinese or Japanese?

I watched all 13 seasons a while back. Is there anywhere I can find the show again ? I haven't seen it since they took it off of Netflix.

>The arguments specified for this command are not valid.

putlocker

KEK
Mfw all our replies could be contraband that get Kim here hurt or disappeared

Whoa! Always good to see another YTP fan. A lot of the good ones by Durhamrockerz got removed by YT, iirc.

But seriously, everybody check them out; search "Hank of the Hill" on youtube.

>Hillary wasn't the architect of the Arab Spring and didn't order the strike that neutralized Gadaffi's car

You are a faggo

kek

>People make me mad all the timefor beingstupidabouteverything

>Oh god, Hank. Don't turn us out....

"Ho yeah" was one of the greatest pieces of animation ever.

Epic

youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk

Have you guys ever seen this guy's KOTH videos?

Have you even read the constitution bobby?

Mother of fuck

Put me in screen shot plz

Dang it, Bobby!

These meme needs to stop.

I agree. It was funny the first time.

It was definitely the funniest characters in any slice of life anime of all time.

Peggy is the best written character because they tried so hard to make her opinionated and wrong.

Bill is the most like Homer Simpson, which plays well off the more mature character of Hank.

If you dont want to be a dad like Hank Hill, you are doing something wrong in life.

Boomhauer is fun to watch multiple times because as you start to understand what he says you realize it is the best writing and concepts they can produce.

Khan is an asian stereotype but Hank is a white stereotype so they balance.

Cotton is an evil man, but a great hero.

Bobby will grow up fine, but kids are awkward people. At least hes smoother than Joseph.

Pay attention to Dale. Dale is you. Dale is the psycho you could become if you keep trying to redpill yourself. His tin foil hat fused with his mack trucker hat and he is unnecessarily deep into conspiracies except the one about john redcorn and nancy.

call Sup Forums for help

>implying that user is not on proxy

>tfw you realize when John Redcorn is a Comanche
Dale never had a chance

My tracfone is registered as 'Rusty Shackleford'

I unironically, though limitedly believe in 'the beast'

I know there are forces at work around us every day.