ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.

Get out of here you were kidnapping children

>ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.
these threads are worse than character x vs character y threads for the simple fact

IF THEY DID NOTHING WRONG WHY DID THEY FAIL!

Holy fucking damn 2D ages better than 3D

No shit.

Yeah, no. By year two or three he'd boarded the crazy train to fuckthisville.

Free (you)'s to all that bait
It was stated in the film he shut down alternate energy research when they were hitting a break through. It implies he knew about laughter but wanted to keep it in a business model he could control and keep his profits from. Also you know, kidnapping a kid keeping the masses blind in lies about shit that wasn't true and gain, would only hurt his business and dumping two guys in the real world to keep his secret.

I'm assuming you mean because he was only doing what he was suppose to do? That still makes his actions wrong even if he can't change.
Come on man work on that bait

Obviously. 3D is still a fairly new medium that's constantly evolving. 2D leveled off decades ago.

>Kidnapping children

He arrested and threaten to kill kids because they might have more access to a drug he wants

>That still makes his actions wrong even if he can't change
it's not evil for a lion to kill and eat a gazelle.

Literally a hero.

He just wanted to Make Gotham Great Again!

He was a piece of shit socipathic murderer.

He bravely saved us from those KGB spies.

>paedophile
>child killer

Please try harder.

Evil and wrong are two different concepts
Also Thrax is a virus particle(virion) and doesn't need food nor energy from a host. On top of it he is not like Marine bacteriophage where they actually help the ecosystem. By Thrax actions free will or not his existence is harmful and wrong

>ITT: shitposts as far as the eye can see

Nothing wrong with either of those.

Literally got his kicks from convincing kids to kill themselves

His motives were pure. His exacution could use some work

>satan isn't bad, its not his fault he's naturally inclined to be evil!

Kind of unrelated, does anyone have that animation short that plays in the Doctor Doom's Fear Fall ride in Orlando? I took a trip there once and remember loving it.

hes right you know it

His only crime was being too hot

Zeus is a douchebag.

Ignoring the fact he spends most of his time dressed as a goblin throwing pumkin themed explosives at people, mostly out of petty vengeance.

Your not fooling anyone Norman.

Holy moly, they're going all out

Literally just trying to do their job

So were Hitler's friends.
>inb4 do you know where you're posting

so? so were the guys who made star wars episode 1.

meant for

Was Chris Hansen really a villain?

>"did nothing wrong"
>was born a spider

>it's a "this guy is literally the epitome of evil because he said things I don't like" episode

They should have waited until after the election.

He did nothing morally wrong. You aren't going to get sent to hell because you broke some of your sister's toys. Every sibling has done shit to one another, that's normal. He wasn't even torturing live things like insects (At least, not to his knowledge).

He is also in the grey area. He was told by the deceased mother not to tell Linguini that Gusteau was his father. If he had followed the will and given him rights to the restaurant, he would have been telling him why. Also nothing wrong with wanting to start a food chain business when your business was failing extremely hard at the time.

Even if Linguini was making the restaurant popular again, that could have been short lived success. Mass produced merchandise = millions compared to a thousands from a successful restaurant.

Did the equivalent of painting over the Mona Lisa because he thought it would look better.

To be fair, all gods were douchebags in the Greek pantheon. That's how they rationalized life sucking.

Gave Danny's friends and family a fatal illness just so Danny would be forced to find a cure.

seriously how can you blame Johan, just look at his childhood.

>it's a pixar movie where the nice supportive old man from the start turns out to be the villain

>It's a Disney movie where the character who seemed totally kind and benign turns out to be the villain

>only wanted to catch a dangerous sentient weapon that had gone rogue

Literally nothing wrong.

Why is deodato allowed to produce this?

Just because most shitty white trash children do bad things, like destroy other people's stuff purely for fun, does not mean that it's okay and normal.

He literally did nothing wrong. They sent him to do a job and then berate him for doing that job. I love Lilo and Stitch but I feel sorry for the dude

There's nothing wrong with defending your beliefs and way of life from smug athiests who want to smash everything down.

He didn't even destroy the toys he created his own. Most of them were creative as well

He didn't destroy other people's stuff, just his own and sometimes his sister's. The only other time we see him doing something destructive is hitting the whack-an-alien arcade game hard, but that was it. We can't punish the kid because we predict when he's older he's going to egg someone's house or knock over their mailbox.

Died defending his home.

Gantu was based as fuck, was good at his job and took things seriously. To hell with the Grand Councilwoman for firing him, finicky bitch.

>He didn't destroy other people's stuff,
>sometimes his sister's

Jesus, OP, if you were going to start a thread like this, at least choose someone sympathetic. A kidnapper who intended to kidnap children for slave labor is VERY wrong.

He means nothing wrong morally you cuck.

>just his own and sometimes his sister's.
Yes, not "other people's" meaning neighbors, strangers, random homeless people just to be mean. If you're only being mean to your sister, that's typical sibling rivalry, that's totally normal. He didn't destroy his mother or father's stuff. He never sneaked into Andy's yard to steal his toys.

>>It's a Disney movie where the character who seemed totally kind and benign turns out to be the villain

i wonder if i spoiled this movie for some one right now

This thread is all bait and no substance. I'm out.

Ends don't justify the means, user.

he did nothing wrong

Thank god Moana seems to be going with more straightforward villains like the crab monster and Pele.

Okay, so his sister's stuff is his stuff too. Doesn't even count as someone else's.

Can't make an Empire without paving the road with skulls.

>I'LL KIDNAP A THOUSAND CHILDREN BEFORE I LET THIS COMPANY DIE

No, fuck off OP

I bet you browse Sup Forums

As you can see from the new Star Wars film, the Rebellion is incapable of governing.

Tarkin was vindicated 100%.

>le/pol/boogeyman

>To be fair, all gods were douchebags in the Greek pantheon. That's how they rationalized life sucking.
ironically, everyone but Hades were douchebags. Ancient mythology Hades was a total bro, who's only dick move was kidnapping someone's daughter because he was lonely..and was fine giving her back the second Zeus said something.

stereotypes man, stereotypes, they are so hurtful.

Didn't they fall in love anyway?

He's not kidnapping monster children. I don't think human kids have any rights in the monster world, they had no reason to arrest him.

I see everyone agrees that Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

literally a SJW

I don't.

I believe so. And really, the only reason she had to stay was outside Hades' control after eating something in the underworld. And even then he was fine working things out.

Arseko was pure why did he do that?

>Being this obtuse

Sorry for my ignorance, but who and from where he is?

He lost. His one mistake.

literal SJWs worked on this movie.

seriously.

Generally in elections you are, in part, supposed to judge people based on what they say. That's generally the purpose of speeches and advertising, so you could say something to your voter base and have them offer you their vote in kind.

What it is with shitposters of today, not understanding that bait should be at least somewhat subtle...

Hades seems like a bro.