Wtf I love WBB now

wtf I love WBB now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMHmH6U_Br4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470800165822.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3pxE6_VY8aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It changed my perspective on them slightly.

>this is the reason why WBB was singled out because they hate the jews
>WBB was a church of nazis

Alas, I truely see.

If only they focused their hate on jews instead of fags.

Attacking the symptom not the virus

another classic
youtube.com/watch?v=aMHmH6U_Br4

I'm not saying I don't think they're a brainwashed cult. I just realized that amidst all the far right wing religious bullshit there may be a kernel of truth. Not to say we should miss the forest for the trees,

What did they mean by this?

Just show a fedora this if they ask why Christians keep quiet about redpills.

Yeah they are a cult but a protential ally to us.

it's a parody they did of the beattles' song "hey jude."
it's a real earworm.

what do you mean when you say 'brainwashed' and 'cult?'
is it possible to define it without emotionally charged words?

i could see the cult accusation sticking, because of the few minutes i watched from the OP video where it was discussing how the guy's daughter was booted from their community for 'fornication.'

but brainwash is such a meme term outside of cartoons, it's not like they're sat in a chair and forced to stare at images of spirals while having gospel music played at them at full volume.

>Reverend Moonman and his Merry Choir sing Christmas Carols.wav

Ha. I'm just waiting for the day a suicide bomber takes them out. Or they barricade themselves in their compound while wielding automatic weapons.

Are you talking about fedoras or WBB Church

Watch the video of the five year olds constantly using the word "fag" in referring to homosexuals. They know no other way. Yes some of them make the choice to leave at an older age, but I can't imagine adjusting to "life outside" is easy due to being raised the way they are.

>the Westboro Baptist church actually red pilled?

The liberal JEWISH media hates them so of course

>five year olds constantly using the word "fag" in referring to homosexuals
haha i was brought up like that too, even in my secular home.
that was normal in my old day.

we'd play football games like "smear the queer"
maybe i'm brainwashed

yes

>be raised by basically /pol /christian general/ and be told to hate jews

Sounds comfy desu

Either/or I suppose.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470800165822.webm

Why should I hate them?

Were you also told that the wrath of God was upon the United States because of them and their sodomy? And that the military are "fag-enablers" for fighting for the US? Every Sunday. Most likely most weekdays too? Brainwashed

those weren't (as) true at the time.

so does brainwashing just mean 'being taught things that i don't like?'

Because they go against the agenda.

>actually their lack of respect for dead soldiers' greaving family is what I hate them for.

Point partially conceded. But the other part of that equation is that in seriously bucking societal norms and spewing such hatred for a certain subset of human beings, and teaching their children such by picketing literally every day...idk what I'm saying. I'm high.

They hate America
The children grow up being told/thinking the entire world is against them (which from their viewpoint, it is)
So, the kids lose in that sense.

However, all of these recent protests and riots remind me of Shirley, who never stops smiling.
Her clearly labeled signs, organized chants and songs, clear message - it's like protesting 101

youtube.com/watch?v=3pxE6_VY8aM

Yeah, I'm sure kids today are worse.

At least WBB aren't out attacking or killing fags.