You now remember Witchblade had a TV series at one point

You now remember Witchblade had a TV series at one point

>she never looked like this

And that's why it was shit.

I'm still wondering who the hell thought this was a good idea.

I never forget about these bad excuses for TV shows. Remember the Birds of Prey one? Or the one based off Vampire: The Masquerade? I spent highschool sucking this down and eating microwave pizza.

Nigga it was shit because it was shit. Putting her in that wouldn't make it not shit.

And it was better than it had any right to be. And Yancy Butler was pretty hot at one time

I also remember Birds of Prey had one

Do they still make her all slutty these days
Or did the SJWs beat her into submission

It got canned

I know a guy obsessed with that anime to the degree that he'll shit on the western version every chance he gets.

He also sort of stalks Jamie Marchi (the dubb voice actress) at cons.

He's not a bad guy really. Just spergy as hell.

Yancy is so beautiful they should have made her go fully armored for the intro at least.

Oh man I used to watch this show.

Barely even remember it though.

What is witchblade and how do I get into it?

Ron Marz largely phased that out over a decade ago when he also made the book readable.
Not that it NEVER happened again, it just became less common.
It was cancelled a while ago and now there's an AU series about a Witchblade wielder in high school.

A Top Cow comic pretty closely tied to The Darkness.
Start at #80.

Hey guys, is this the thread for forgotten comic TV shows?

not everything is the SJWs fault user

O shit I remember that show. I liked it when I was like 12 but Have no idea if it was actually good.

So did Painkiller Jane.

This was one of Marvel few pre-MCU live-action shows.

I think it even has an "Earth-___" designation.

The comic was super popular and it had an urban fantasy, girl power theme that was similar to Buffy. Probably a lot of people thought it was a good idea.

She didn't dress that way by choice, it was just that the costume ripped her clothes up. Sara was a woman of humble virtue you monster.

Does anybody remember Black Scorpian? It had a villain that was two-face and the joker mixed.

Not to mention a police procedural.