Smoking is for the blue pilled

What if I told you that there are people who pay money to get themselves addicted to a very harmful poison and then expect other people to put up with them spreading toxic fumes in public places. These people also think that their addiction is perfectly normal, even a cool or masculine thing to do.

Sounds like some kind of weird fiction right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAIGPl_OeAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what if I told you MTV and the government are playing non smoking ads 24/7?

>what if I told you MTV and the government are playing non smoking ads 24/7?
Well then I guess we have to slowly kill ourselves then. Seems like the only way to win this battle.

Im ashamed of my habit. I started in afghanistan, 5 dollars a carton for those haji cigs. Nothing better to do in that arid shithole to keep yourself sane. 5 years later Im still filling my lungs with that poison. Curse that wretched substance, i hate being a slave to its grasp.

>Becoming addicted to nicotine/tobacco.

How much of a weak faggot do you have to be to become addicted to this weaker than caffeine shit?

>Smoke here and there.
>Don't smoke for 2+ weeks without even realizing it.

wtf

I really doubt MTV and the government want a generation of innovative young normal humans which is making question why they are pushing so much anti-tobacco propaganda

Who gives a shit, people will always find a way to kill themselves. Whether it be cigarettes, alcohol, or fast food.

As long as they aren't forcing it on you it's none of your business what they do to their bodies.

Its not even for the nicotine buzz, because there isn't one past the first cigarette. Its for the throat hit.

What if I were to tell you to buy more absorbent sanitary napkins? Nicotine is a vitamin. Smokers have better outcomes after heart attacks, heal faster from joint replacements. Are never fat or lazy. And never get dementia

I fucking hate smoking, did it about 10 years, one way ticket to COPD town. Glad i quit that shit. Worst part is that i still WANT to smoke years later because of the good memories.

tobacco is seriously the ultimate jew, especially when it costs $16/pack because canuckistan.

I vape.

Black lung is a lie only seen in coal miners. Less preeclampsia. Need I go on or are you good?

Let me guess...you never got laid in highschool

Did the bully at school blow smoke in your face again and call you a faggot?

One post by this bitch

Muh gasoline and radiation

lol mouth fedora

New lung cells every 3 weeks. Muh bladder cancer from the lungs. Is this reflexology or some shit

Hey, atleast im not fat. We all have our problems and some die earlier and some later

wtf i hate cancer now

I used to be like you. Casual smoker. Figured it would always be easy to quit. Deployed. Punched darts like nothing due to boredom. Come back. Can no longer quit at will like I did before.

You're only fine to quit because you haven't smoked heavily for a prolonged period of times. I was naive like you once.

Let's all live in a bubble. Let's all live in a bubble. Let's all go to the iron lung. And get ourselves a treat. Shlomo said so and don't forget to eat box and make babies

Cigarettes stimulate your brain making you less prone to alzheimers and other forms dementia, it makes you less prone to (((Brainwashing))) and that is why (((they))) don't like it. Pot is the opposite which is why they are starting to promote it's use...

Believe it or not...

Smoking won't affect you if you have strong genes. If you don't, then at least you'll know it soon enough, and can then beg your children not to further your legacy.

Who /tarbox/ here

Im steve arsenic

Don't know about you but here every smoker started young, wanted to fit in with the cool kids/ wanted to look all grown up and before they know it they're addicted. Every french smoker is a weak willed insecure sheep.

Frig off barb

Smoking is degenerate. Vaping is for pussies too scared to smoke, meaning they secretly WANT to smoke, which also makes vaping degenerate.

> being this much of an autistic shitposter

Your American proxy is fooling nobody, mate.

>all coffees are the same
>cigarettes are too harsh for me so theyre all the same
>more butter
Frogs everyone. Muh goo

Smoking is tied to low IQ.

Source: The Bell Curve

^
Go find the sauce for me.

Don't be ashamed, just stop.

literally lmaoing @ all smokers everytime while i enjoy my high quality organic white tea

You are an apex-cuck. Tell us more about third-hand-smoking residue, please, user.

I believe cigarettes do have some benefits, when I saw that MTV/truth.com ad saying "be le first generation to stop smoking" it really made me question their movies.

Also yes weed can make the masses distracted, aloof, possibly even hypersexual

So, is vaping as red pilled as it gets then?

Also with causing the fall of man

>name is tarbox
>gets cancer
Kinda her fault tbqh

Whatever, putz. Enjoy your vape.

Is that why im such a cockfiend

Damn healthcanada is creative when it comes to making up last names of their dead characters

>he believes people can be called box of tar

weed makes can make me horny but it also makes me clumsy

>what if I told you that anti smoking ads are embraced by tobacco companies as a way to advertise their product?

>just b urself

(^:

Not like fucking booze though. Don't you hate being wasted and trying to piss. I dont understand how they function

what if i told you that there are people who pay money to get themselves poisoned with heavy metals because using some products are more convenient to cook with

I go to sleep pretty fast after 10 puffs

I say It could be true but some of the ads are just really disturbing

Booze with physically fuck with you but weed will make you turn you into a typo sperglord

Everyone coughs at their first drag, leaf. But I wasn't talking about why they smoke, only how they started. Young, eager to appear more mature or to fit in with other grown up smokers. And after that they are dependant on it, slaves to a thing. I don't care about the health implications, dependence to substance is bluepilled, forcing oneself to do things in order to please or fit in is bluepilled.

Don't go out in public. It's the only way to avoid other peoples shit. Smokers have to put up with your toxins, so stop crying.

Car exhaust isn't much better.

> Vitamin? Try pesticide of the niteshade plant family
>Causes heart problems
>Dementia? You mean parkinsons, because it's a dopamine agonist and thus it keeps the synaps' from getting rusty and dying

I used to pick up cigarettes that had a few drags on them near the bus stop as a kid. I would smoke those butts just to see what the whole rage was about. Nothing came of it.

After high school I got a job as a cook and I would go on those smoke breaks with the other cooks. I would never inhale too much to hold back the coughing. After a month I started to smoke cigarettes when I would drink. I could pull long drags when I be 3 pitchers in.

I ended up going to Cancun for two weeks. I smoked a pack a day even when I wasn't drinking. I loved the headrush.

When I went to college I would smoke maybe once a month when I would meet up with my old high school friends at a bar. Nothing came of it.

When a friend came to visit me I smoked 1 cigarette with him when we went out to a bar. After he left, I sat down, and smoked that whole pack. I felt the headrush like crazy.

I've never done any recreational drugs. I don't drink anymore. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore. It's been over 5 years now.

Not sure how people can get addicted. I've chained smoke packs of cigarettes. Never had a craving. Just did it while drinking or splurge of the moment on vacation.

Yeah it's too bad about the war on the tobacco plant. I vape now, maybe the odd pack of cigars.

I support smoking anything and everything but pot heads need to take a hiatus regularly or they get stuck in a rut of routine. If i had to support a war, it would be on the fatties of the world. Was talking with a surgeon one day and he was like, I fucking hate operating on fat people, can't find anything. I was like, what about smokers, I'm a smoker, he was like, good for you!

no, shit got too real so it's not terribly fiction-like.
but I totally agree with your point.

I wish they'd ban that stuff forever. you can get off on other stuff that doesn't harm you. legal drugs are complete trash except for the caffeine jew which at least doesn't harm you.

Humans are genetically coded to develop habits/addictions. If you live past 60 youve pretty much lived life. After that youre just stalling. .

If only it were that easy. I'm just a lowly man afterall

Have a friend who willingly picked up smoking. Mostly because his friend smoked, who he idolized for some odd reason (he's a very nice guy, but pretty much a straight up marxist). His mother even had lung cancer, yes here he was, getting addicted to smoking. Even sat down with him and told him he needs to stop. Went off about how I'm not his mother blah blah blah, he turned very emotional. Eventually the marxist friend tried to quit, and surprise surprise, my friend tried to quit along side him. The marxist failed to quit and went back to smoking, and like clockwork, so did my friend.

I just don't get how some people can be so dumb. Why willingly start an addiction that you know is terrible for you?

Your entire post could also be applied to women and most of the other things in general.

If my body isn't destroyed by the time I go into grave then I had unfulfilling life.

Fuck you OP. Freedom to decide what I put in my body. Pay the money, make the choice. Bet you're one of those faggots who wants to ban large sodas too. Won't someone think of the children...

this desu

>put up with them spreading toxic fumes in public places
Bastard, enjoying my cigs for free.

@85491811
>1 post by this ID
sage non smoker bread

Truth is ran by the tobacco companies, why do you think their ads are so shit?

>Stop smoking because dog poop
youtu.be/LAIGPl_OeAg

Why don't you do something about it faggot?

Oh what's that you want the nanny state to tell people not to do what you don't like and have the cops push people around for you because you're too big of a pussy to do it yourself?

Fuck off.

Real men brave cancer.

CONTROLLED BY A FUCKING PLANT

Smokers pretty much have no life or fight on them

What about cigarillos?

I would believe you. Those ads just make me want to start smoking because they're so fucking annoying.

What are you referring to?

I actually stopped because i realized i was being jewed and the fuhrer wanted a smokerless nation

Thanks based nationalism. It also got me into lifting and studying uni instead of being a fucking degenerate.

Mexican here. My family (from both sides) have always smoked, and so do I. I can stop smoking for weeks even a couple of months without realizing it - completely forgetting about smoking and then pick it up again. Can people be genetically immune to nicotine addiction if your ancestors have always smoked? Hell, I'm even sure my that Aztec ancestors smoked consistently.

WRONG. blue pilled = liberal. liberals cant stand smoking. liberals have attempted to price tobaco so high through taxes people stop smoking.

anti-smoking and anti-nicotine propaganda is just Jewish lies to stop the white man from enjoying himself

Underrated post
t. Edward Bernays

Welcome to the Nat Soc life

Soon you will be taking very very long walks

then stop. you can do it.

One time I just woke up and something twigged, the need to smoke was gone. I hardly ever smoke now, I can go weeks or months at a time when I just don't have the urge. When I'm drunk its a different story. The only main benefit I seen was it lowers your appetite, breathing/coughing/heart all feels unchanged.

It's a while ago

Not natsoc anymore. Still nationalist of course.

Who gives a shit? If people want to smoke tobacco then let them, never met a smoker that tried to shove their beliefs down my throat.

Shut up and acknowledge my digits

Sorry Charles, but I took your repeating digits.

Smoking is one of the most disgusting habits around, even vaping is, nictotinecucks

If a girl smokes she is 100% trash , if I had partner who started smoking id drop her in a second

vape naysh tho

A few red pills for you betas:

>Men's perfume was originally designed to mimic the scent of tobacco smoke on your clothes and body. This was because it drives women wild.

>The act of lifting something to your mouth and into your lips also sends off subtle sexual messages to females.

>The rush after smoking a cigarette mimics the heart-pounding aftermath of sexual intercourse.

>Smoking reminds women of post-intercourse routine, so she will subconsciously think of sex if she sees you smoking.