9/11 film starring Charlie sheen

youtu.be/8rL4xYyaDjU
Is it too soon guys? Why is Charlie sheen who used to be a truther, now starring in a film (((based on true events)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuM1i6l-cqU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
youtube.com/watch?v=cArGooMpw0I
strawpoll.me/13545593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genuine question: were there no real actors of actresses who were available for this film? Was the pay too low? Did they not like the subject matter?

If they can get Mark Wahlberg to do a movie about the Boston Marathon bombing where 3 people died, you'd think they'd get prestigious actors to do a film about an event that killed 3000.

>in theatres september 8th
>Not 11th

I already saw this movie.
Except it was called Devil and it sucked.

Was the "based on actual events" even remotely necessary

lol

>marketing

I'm imagining Larry David playing Lucky Larry at his dentist appointment. He's getting his teeth cleaned when he sees the towers getting hit on TV. Then the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays.

It probably means the story of the film, not just how the towers went down you melt

he needs money

jews did WTC

this is clearly /ourmovie/
It will follow in the footsteps of other great kinos
youtube.com/watch?v=uuM1i6l-cqU

>No scene of Lucky Larry having breakfast with his family and having a laugh
Into the trash it goes

Who the hell is Lucky Larry?

The only change they made is that, in the movie, the plane isn't a hologram

>The Fall isnt what kills you
So they worked in Sheen's AIDs into the movie

This is in incredibly poor taste.

It's been over a decade. Get over it

Larry Silverstein, the guy who owned the WTC. He was eating in a restaurant in the WTC's upper floors and left minutes before the plane hit.

He also got a huge insurance settlement leading to conspiracy theories.

Are there any other mainstream actors that are HIV+ ?

>post in thread on Sup Forums
>thread dies
>must have said something stupid

>but uncle charlie...jet fuel can't melt steel beams ???

PULL IT
U
L
L

I
T

You wouldn't even think to cast charlie and whoopi as a joke, that'd just be too unbelievable. But here it is. He surely doesn't need the money. He's paying his good boy hollywood blackmail dues and whoopi is dumb enough to do it as a cause.

Reminder that no plane hit WTC 7

Don't forget that his son and daughter suddenly couldn't make it there either.

Wait, didn't he died?

aids killing you is an alt-right meme

I met Lucky Larry once, I introduced myself but he was in a rush and pulled away from me.

>survive 9/11
>get AIDS

>He also got a huge insurance settlement leading to conspiracy theories.

whatever you say jew

>doesn't know what AIDS is

see

Don't forget that the Twin Towers and other complexes were in need of heavy repairs. Lucky Larry is a truly blessed man

Did 9/11 even happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
He got away with it

>Pull it
youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

Crisis actors and greenscreen

Faker than a cheap villain in a movie, holy shit how the fuck did they let him get away with it?

>Character's name is Jeffrey Cage
>Caged in an elevator
BRAVO SHEEN

What would happen if you jump just before the elevator falls down the shaft and hits the ground?

>get on top of a table
>float down the tower
>jump in the air right before you hit the ground
>walk off into the sunset

easy

>uh...
>[licks lips]
>ya know...
>uh...
>i was..
>home....
>uh...
>and..
>i....
>uh..

>yfw you realize even 9/11 wasn't much an achievement since Larry's masters didn't let him take up the name Goldstein

this happens too many times

You would vaporize your legs and survive the fall but die from blood loss .

yes and no, my mom was in 9/11, thank GOD she survived, but from what I learn its basically this and the fact that I think people in all the ensuing panic actually had believed planes went into the building. Think of it like this, most people didn't know what happened others claimed they saw something but lets face it the government is really far ahead with technology it could of been a projection for all we know. Yet with the constant nonstop news cycles that had taken over every channel for about 2 days straight telling people this is what happened people had to believe that it must be a plane. Not sure if I made my statement clear but yea, I never really try to redpill her on it, it was obviously a really traumatizing experience for her. Anyone got that webm or gif of the cruise missile and the pentagon?

>pull it
>no he meant the fire fighters
Those morons in denial

Hearty kek

money you idiot, this is a low budget b-movie

NICE TRY KIKE

>takes out a lease 6 weeks before the attack
Now that's a suspicious coincidence and a half.

The fact is specifically involves terrorist attacks is shady too but you could chalk that up to it being there cause of the prior terrorist bomb attempt.

no you dingus, he cancelled his regular morning breakfast with WTC tenants for a "dermatologist appointment" because his wife "nagged" him to go

oh and his daughter, who worked for him at his office in WTC, was conveniently late

His son was also missing that day, conveniently

and, by a stroke of pure luck, he was able to count each plane strike as a seperate terrorist act, netting twice the insurance payout on a bunch of buildings that would have cost a fortune to de-asbestos

He also filed for insurance twice because there were two planes

filed for insurance twice because there were two planes

lmao i thought the same thing

>Just before the elevator falls it cuts to a scene of Lucky Larry saying pull it
They did cast someone as Lucky Larry right?

youtube.com/watch?v=cArGooMpw0I

That plane looks so fake. Also Sheen just gave that woman AIDS

Lets be honest she probably already had AIDS

>Dad said he had AIDS
Kino

>couldnt get september 11 release date

mega kek, that's the funniest part

>charlie is a 9/11 truther

wait why is he in this movie? is he gonna talk about how its a conspiracy while getting bombed?

Prequel, sequel or concluding chapter to WAll Street?

>Based on actual events
Every movie that has this usually ends up being fake

underrated

Clearly you haven't seen the trailer, it's a piece of low budget trash. Charlie Sheen probably needs the money.

What about Whoopi Goldberg?

She clearly also needs the money
I wonder what she's doing with it

>That plane looks so fake.
Just like the """real""" one.

Which 9/11 conspiracy theories does Sup Forums believe in?

strawpoll.me/13545593

All of them