Why are people in the medical field so pro-Hillary? Every nurse, doctor, etc. I know loves her

Why are people in the medical field so pro-Hillary? Every nurse, doctor, etc. I know loves her.

Because after 8 years of Trump there will be a massive decrease in chimp related shootings thus massive layoffs in inner-city hospitals

There's a lot of dem programs that deal with medical care, and Hillary (Dems in general, since they're all behind Obamacare) would give dem programs mo' money.

The immense medical knowledge that has to go in their brains also pushes important stuff out. Hell, Jill Stein is a doctor and she wants to close down nuclear power plants because she thinks they're the same as nuclear weapons. Ben Carson is deeply concerned about Lucifer and Chem trails

Trust doctors and nurses with NOTHING but medicine.

This is utter bullshit

I am in the medical field and everyone is right leaning when it comes to healthcare. Doctors spend over half of their day filling out paperwork because of retarded obamacare regulations, its absurd, and that's after hiring people for billing, insurance, medical record, ext....

People in healthcare are on average intelligent and social. That doesn't match with Trump.

The immense medical knowledge that has to go in their brains also pushes important stuff out. Hell, Jill Stein is a doctor and she wants to close down nuclear power plants because she thinks they're the same as nuclear weapons. Ben Carson is deeply concerned about Lucifer and Chem trails

Trust doctors and nurses with NOTHING but medicine.

Nurse here. Trump supporter. Fuck off shill fag.

As a Medical Doctor, I cannot stress how true this post is.

Scientists in general have had their brains melted, we deserve so much more for having our brains melted and youth deprived.

People in healthcare are on average intelligent and social. That doesn't match with Trump.

Not doctors and dentists. Also not a lot of nurses. Trump all the way. Where do you live, Mexico City?

Bullshit.

t. NEET doctor's son

Jesus Christ is real, so....

Most upper middle class people are pro-hillary, since the alternative, being pro-trump, is essentially taboo in their circles.

Dems are the party of the elite now.

This. It's absurd how people just assume that professionals are knowledgeable about other things. Just like construction workers who wear out their bodies through hard work, knowledge workers often burn themselves out mentally at work, and don't have the energy to expend on holistic learning when they come home.

Lots of CTR faggots upnlate tonight I see.
As for you. You're just retarded.

Where are you at? VA Fag here, my mom is a nurse practitioner and all of her friends are voting Trump

how is what I said pro-hillary? Just saying that a lot of professionals won't support trump because he's associated with the working class.

I work at a toxicology lab, my boss and all my female co workers love hillary or bernie. They are all college educated but still have that liberal mindset, which boggles my mind because one is completely self sufficient and paid off her house and school loans and chastises others for spending poorly but doesn't correlate that to the government at all..

Second

t. Nurse

>NURSES... bunch of squabbling women getting in drama with eachother all day long.
(feminists)

and all the billing/clerical work. is women dominated

>that pic

because you a shill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯