ALERTE

ALERTE
God exists for real. A new Miracle happened at Lourdes. A (former) paralyzed nun can walk again

ctvnews.ca/world/bishop-says-nun-s-recovery-at-lourdes-is-a-miracle-1.3798718

uk.news.yahoo.com/cured-french-nun-named-70th-miracle-lourdes-183123697.html

Doctors can not explain the recovery. How the fuck is possible ? I mean she was really paralyzed, it's not a made up story and now this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_statue#Hoaxes_and_skepticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>catholic nun
PRODS ETERNALLY BTFO

God is amazing!!

Also this, time to kiss the ring fuckers.

>first miracle since biblical times
>it's for a Fr*g
Why does God tease us so?

Amen!

Protestant god on suicide watch.

"haha don't know exactly how this happened, it must be GOD, yes yes GOD EXIST!! PRRRRRRRRRRAAAAISE TEH LOOOOOOOOORD'EH!!!!!!!!!!! YIIIIIHAAAAA!!!!!

>a once paralyzed woman can now walk
>this means that there is exists a deity who communicates and cares for humans and, after creating the earth in seven days, came down thousands of years ago to tell jews to snip off pieces of their penis and then impregnanted a woman without touching her so she could give birth to a son (who is also the god, but not exactly) that cleansed humanity of its sins and came back to life after three days and will one day return accompanied by angels (which are three headed monstrosities) playing trumpets so that 144000 of us can go into heaven where we praise magic sky man for eternity and also talking snakes are real

>god exists

Amen my friend! PRRRRRRRRRRAAAAISE TEH LOOOOOOOOORD'EH!!!!!!!!!!! YIIIIIHAAAAA!!!!!

PRODS AND MUSHITS BTFO

A succinct summary.

There have been 70 miracles in Lourdes alone. Miracles officially recognized by the church happen on a regular basis.

She was paralysed for decades, there are medical files about her in hospital because she was sick and all and now she can re walk. Explain how ? Human body is myterious, wait her 79yo to do this

I'm not christian but I appreciate the fact that historically protestant countries admit they are atheistic jewish cocksockets.

>Human body is myterious
You explained it yourself, it seems.

PROTESTANT SCUM BTFO'ED

GOD IS CATHOLIC
THE HOLY TRINITY IS REAL
EVOLUTION IS A FACT

God of the gaps. We don't know why it happened therefore God did it.

If I go to lourdes will god give me a gf?

remember when that statue of Maria cried blood?
fedoracucks literally couldn't explain it so they just chose to ignore it

No, merciful Lord will give you AIDS instead.

God sent Joan of Arc to remove the Eternal Anglo from France

Yeah

>hhhmmm let's see what can I do today
>save the life of millions of starving innocent children
>terminate the bloody wars among brothers all over the world
>make some random statue in some random church cry blood
>OH THIS ONE THIS ONE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_statue#Hoaxes_and_skepticism

God works in mysterious ways...

I mean last time they tested a weeping statue the thing was crying water from the sewer

You convinced me. I'm religious now.

Time to repent pr*testant heretic

imo there's only 3 options

> God exists, and he's a psychopathic piece of shit that enjoys suffering
> God doesn't exist, everything is explainable via maths
> There is no such a thing as a God, but rather a unknown "thing", that we can't even conceive, that created the Universe for a purpose we can't comprehend and our sufferings and pains are irrelevant inside all this magnificence.

Miracles can be usually explained rationally so I don't think it's a good thing to base your faith on them. It's rather primitive form of religiosity.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

Do you really fucking think that you're the first person in 2000 years of Christian history who's actually wondered why things like evil exist? Do you really think yourself to be smarter than 2000 years worth of thinkers? If so, then get off your fucking high horse and try to realize that topics such as the problem of evil have been discussed for fucking centuries, by people much more intelligent than you and I. So, if you're actually curious about it, start reading those and see what they actually have to say.

But of course, you don't do that, instead you'll just continue posting a bunch of simplified dumb shit on a chinese cartoon discussion forum and stroke your ego while somehow managing to think of yourself as an unsung genius.

suck my cock, christfag

Ave Maria purisima

Evidently I don't need to, seeing as you yourself already do it on a regular basis you egotistical nonce.

My God Is A Twisted Fucking Psychopath (And It's A Good Thing)

We learn from suffering m8

praise be to God and his son Jesus

>be born
>die from starvation
oh yes surely learned a lot

>STARVING DEVOUT AFRICAN CHRISTIANS BTFO!
>NEXT TIME PRAY HARDER!
Why are Christians like this?

Don't get the relationship with God and famines ?

Others learn from it

French intellectuals

DESU it's a tricky question. Pretty sure 50% don't know the real answer

kek

Ask this question to an american and you will see that most people can not anwser

Can confirm, don't know french and would get it wrong.

Basically what gravitates around the earth ? And he responded Sun instead of Moon

>millions of children starving in africa
>"look, a wh*te bitch was sick and now she's not. it's a miracle, praise god"

Catholishits should die

>millions of children starving in africa

Again, what is the relationship with God ? You think God will provide pizza, women and beer to everyone ?

Well... the geocentric model only got debunked a few centuries ago.

This

Why do you think?

chien bénir
loué soit le Seigneur

a quality post, how rare

>so that 144000 of us can go into heaven
>144000
wait what the fuck? I didn't hear of this WHAT THE FUCK MON COULDN'T YOU SIGN ME UP FOR BASED ISLAM I WANT VIRGINS TO FUCK NOT A BATTLE AGAINST ALL ODDS

Newest christian fallout boy record™