ALEXANDER JAHANS' CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED

I figured him out, Sup Forums. He's pro-White deep down, wants his race to survive, but is such a self loathing self hating cuck that he thinks his own feelings are stupid/are shit/don't matter. He feels guilty for his own natural feelings, fucking tragic.

>Watch from 57:00 - 1:05:00
youtube.com/watch?v=8PvEWgGDybA

Doesn't this shitbag know every race prefers its own? It's totally natural, you moron, you don't have to feel guilty for biology you pathetic shitbag! Your White guilt is equally mentally retarded,

>SCIENCE, BITCH
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm

Bump the shit out of this thread so Alex sees this, and has a chance to repent. He often goes on threads about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs85gL46wPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WAG ME UB INSIDE

>EYE KANT WAG UB

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING

>EYEV BECOME

DON'T LET ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS SLIDE!

Where all my AGJ fans at??

>tfw Sup Forums used to be full of AGJ fans.

Suicide when? Why live.

>mfw no more AGJ megathreads

Uh yeah so I think it's funny how you guys are so interested in lil old me. Your theories are... How shall I put this? WRONG!

>t. JAHAN'd

ITS RLY NOT WERF IT

I know my fellow British and Japanese Jahans fans are out there, get posting!

ITS ENTIRELY WERF IT

>tfw stumped by lack of interest in Jahans

bump

Stop OP, no one cares.

i was just watching this video and came upon this pol thread and fucking lolled

who the fuck is this guy and why does he appeal to pol

you're all autistic NEET fucks arent you?

your face is literally flat stop making threads about yourself you autistic cunt

fuck off

can you link me to the video where he screams ITS NOT WERRFFF IT

I was losing my shit listening to TDS

will AGJ be as long-lasting a fad in my life as CWC was? i doubt it

HEIL JAHANS

I'M IN AMERICA RETARD

No, we all just think Jahans is fucking hilarious and pathetic. A lot of people post about him on here.

Some people care, lubnani idiot

comin' right up user

>AGJ fighting for the preservation of the white race

maybe there is hope for him
maybe he's not too far gone

is it because we can see ourselves in him? Is it the too-close-to-home schadenfreude? WHY ARE HIS VIDS SO COMFY??

AGJ is actually more interesting

Only subconsciously, he is still a cuck who feels guilty for feeling bad about White genocide

He is the darkness within all of us, user. He is the avatar of autistic cuckery

here
youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0

Someone should send fake yt traffic to his latest video so he gets excited thinking he'll make more than £6/mo

>JUSS FUG UP MY SHIT FAM1L1A

In one of his latest videos he talks about how he is afraid to be influenced and manipulated by "right winger Nazis" since he grows attached to regulars in his comment section.Sadly it seems like he's told himself to go on the defensive about it though, not even entertaining your comment if he suspects it's one of us.

> more interesting than CWC

what do you mean by this?

We're forcing him to see us as humans by interacting with him. He can no longer see us as "those people". He can no longer other us

CWC is too creepy and actually his weird tranny and comic book shit makes AGJ look normal.

I can look at CWC stuff for like ten minutes before wanting to throw up.

I kept telling him to put rogaine on his face if he truly wa st a gandalf beard but never get replies.

I did think that was funny. He said fuck off and stop watching him, then talked about how he hoped to grow his channel into his job.

lmao

based user ty

w t f

t

f

Is this Rainn Wilson? Poor guy's been out of a steady gig since The Office ended.

so is his family rich? his parents neglectful? his sister hot? what did he study at uni?

i think what makes him so relatable is that you can imagine him actually getting his shit together were he not so resigned to being a complete loser

>wearing a tshirt

this is new

Mum

His parents are middle class as far as I can tell, and they just take care of him because he's a mess, both physically and mentally screwed up to the point that he is a total dependent.

>JAHAN'd

10/10

nice quads drawfag

Dad

Think long and hard before you try and convert him. Do you really want THAT on your side?

mentally screwed up? or just lacking confidence like many young men in today's civilised world?

Sister

wtf what a qt

what do his parents do??

weird family.

I feel sorry for how fucked his brain is, I'd like to inject a little insanity in there. I feel sorry for him, imagine having to be him. It would be hell on earth to be him.

no fucking way that beauty's related to him

>how fucked his brain is

he just seems like a really nerdy aspergers guy with no self esteem. He seems smart though.

Which member of Alex's family am I?

he says he's a high functioning autistic and he doubts he'd be able to hold down so he just makes videos and masturbates

No like..... if you go over his entire life story and all of his physical disorders plus his bad experiences.... he probably is kind of mentally ill, based on this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs85gL46wPA

Shame she shares so many fail genes with her brother. Imagine the monstrosity that's things womb could produce.

He can't smell or taste anything, he has to take pills to survive, he never went through puberty because of some disorder, he has hemorrhoids

There's a laundry list of major health problems on this motherfucker

and who made that shitty 3d intro??

Jesus, this is why eugenics is needed.
still don't believe they're related, how'd he get so fucked up then?

u can see the crazy in this pic

thicc thighs

Her name is Rebecca Jahans

Black Pigeon Speaks, believe it or not, he's obsessed with him.

O yea he's also infertile, so there's that. He is seriously fucked healthwise.

Look closer, they are related, she looks more like how he would have turned out without having a disorder that meant he never began puberty.

He was like an adult baby with tits until age 23 when he began testosterone injections.

pic=him at 23

tbqh guys he seems mentally kind of sound, he just has a terminal lack of confidence. We see him alone and venting, and just expunging his verbal diarrhoea in his vids. He seems to have enjoyed uni. I don't see any real mental deficiencies here, like I do in CWC, who is and will always be hopeless.

AGJ likely had a terrible school life and not terribly competent parents.

lol, she has all of her family added except Alexander

meant my look closer stuff for this guy

i dont know who Black Pigeon Speaks is.

If I had all those health problems and embarrassing conditions I'd have zero confidence, too.

He made a three hour video of himself preaching his black-and-white view of the world. He's obviously ill. There is no logic behind his dead eyes. He's broken.

Black pigeon speaks is A cuck autistic who is basically the same as Alexander body wise and in terms of social skills - but with right wing opinion.

He's also the one that keeps making Jahans threads on pol.

You think he steals her dirty undies?

lmao

wtf

He's a famous rightwing Youtuber who tried to reach out to AGJ but AGJ got pissed off by a Nazi joke and blocked Black Pigeon

>Black pigeon speaks is A cuck autistic who is basically the same as Alexander body wise and in terms of social skills - but with right wing opinion.
WTF no, he's a married man with an ability to make amazingly persuasive and high quality videos. What the hell are you talking about.

Making shit up.

Yeah, they were friends but then pol found out and started messaging her on Facebook about how she feels about Gordon wanting to have sex with her.

She skyped him about it -also asking if the cat molestation was true that they were sending her - and he promptly blocked her.

DAMAGE CONTROL

>28 posts by this id

You are as autistic as he is

Did he actually say that?

>#JAHAN'd

so is any of it actually true or what?

Yes kek. He's as fucked up as they come

>AUTISM
>INTENSIFIES

>why does he appeal to pol
Take everything many people including me on pol hates and put it in an obese hammerheaded shark. He's resigned to the death of his English culture and people, the death of western civilization and the death of the white race. It's just a freakshow like Chrischan.

I think the cat molestation stuff is 100%.

There was a poster on her a whole back who said that Jahans admitted it in one of his videos and contemplated "penatration" with the cat.

Plus he's said on numerous occasions that he wanks in the bed with the cat sleeping next to him so that's the kind of sicko were talking about here.

No sympathy for this cat raping muthafukaa

Basically you pick on people that are weaker and less than you. He's all we can find.

He is the living embodiment of postmodernism in all it's tragic impotent glory.

Kind of like a reality show actually, but with a leftwing pathetic protagonist. Like what reality TV would be if Sup Forums ran the media.

Why the fuck do you kids watch this shit?

P.S. Stay the fuck off my lawn.

So then how do you explain why white girls love arabs?

comfy thread lads

They don't. Jahans is an Arab last name.