Why is Kai hated so much?

Why is Kai hated so much?

Because she's not Gwen

He was the best character mate

>that edgy faggot
>not Max
Shit taste brah, I bet you don't even let it rip.

An underrated character

>Max

Well she won Ben Bowl

FPBP

/thread

Ben Didn't Get Any Xeno Ass, He Got The Boring Normie.

Because she was only interested in Ben to fufil her alien rape/petplay fantasies. When that couldn't happen, she shot him down.

Are you the faggot that wanted Ben to fuck fem Four Arms?

user they had a kid together...

I know. I meant in the original series.

I for one don't hate Kai completely. Even though I would have prefered Ben end up with some hot alien tail, Kai TOTALLY wants all 1 mil or so of his D variants. Their sex life will be amazing.

No, it was made pretty clear she only has a wolf fetish

Also the Frog. And the Slinky. And the Nanomachines son . And the obsolete wristwatch. And the Chink.

And that's okay, user.

The only one who was okay was the Frog. Maybe the XLR8 girl.

If she's down with wolves, surely her mind is open to the possibilities. She kissed XLR8 didn't she?

Ben has 3 different love interests in Omniverse: Strong princess alien, Frog princess alien, and Stretchy kind-of princess alien. All of them where interesting characters and would have made great final girls. Then suddenly, during the last season, they bring back a one time character from the original show and use time travel to make her Ben's destined lover.

She is one of those people show, who see's the aliens completely different from Ben, and more interesting. If there was any real reason Ben liked her it's because she was unattainable. when your future son has to go back in time to set you up that's pretty bad.

You forgot about Gwen.

NO.
You Gwenfags have your own thread.

>forcing her back into the show just for this is real canon

Wyatt had a thing about that. Corporate wanted what corporate got. A normy with a dog knot fetish.

Because out of all the alien babes, Ben ended up with a boring normal human.

Because she is no one's Waifu and she stops Ben from getting together with Waifus.

Literally shoehorned into the role of love interest instead of being given a natural and steady growth as one.

Because she has little personality other than "lusts after Ben's penis" And is infinitely inferior to Julie.

>literally have an episode showing the future isn't set in stone and can change
>"well forget that we implied her this one time so better make it canon"

>And is infinitely inferior to Julie.
This is very true, and for the longest time Julie was generally accepted as the worst girl.

Because the original Dragon Ball Z was fine on its own, and the revamped artwork looked out of place.

>Slinky
Best racist remark i've heard all week

Sadly all of them including Kai only likes Ben's Alien form.

Not sounding like a Gwenfag but possibly, she is the only one seeing him as Ben.

So, he can have Gwen on the side.

People look at it the wrong way.

If Ben settled down with an Alien it would be fun for a little while but they all wanted him to fuck them as their species.

Kai was into Xeno shit. He can try fucking her in a new form every night and she'd be into it. Best girl.

With good reason. Beyond having some ok moments as a character, she was just a replacement love interest since AUF kept Kai out of the equation. OV was where Ben started to really play his game with the ladies, though at the cost of his character most of the time (most notoriously his "break up" with Julie).

>not rei
he was the best and the only one that got pussy

Ester was down for the human dick, though she was considerably more humanlike than Atea and the four-armed princess.

However, the problem with Kai was how obnoxious she was to Ben most of the time. He'd seriously be friendly with her and she's shit on him worse than any of the times Gwen has been mad with him compiled and multiplied.

At least she's hot. If we take nothing else away from this.

Eh, she wasn't quite as great a lot of the other girls. Though they have had worse looking ones.

Kai always struck me as someone who'd bully you out out the bedroom but would be really meek and submissive during sex.

Ester liked regular Ben

Rei a shit m8