If liberal women are becoming the target audience what does that mean for the quality of television and films?

if liberal women are becoming the target audience what does that mean for the quality of television and films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca4lnPwnX3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#LetThemIn

> Conservatives collusion with the patriarchy
> Liberals are stark defenders of Islam

Really makes you think.

Why is every thread on here about fucking politics. Fuck off and post about movies.

>if you're conservative then after the apocalypse you might get fucked by a man without your consent

my post is about movies faggot. maybe read it again if you are too stupid to realise

I think it's more of a reflection of the movie and TV industry.
There have always been political movies, but even popcorn escapism is filled with preachy politics now.
I for one am tired of being nagged when I'm trying to relax.

I don't get it. If child bearing women are rare in that society, wouldn't they get preferential treatment and not get treated like shit?

It's a warning to Muslim women, maybe.

Art has always been political

I blame France and Russia. Our revolutions created this illogical culture of liberating everyone from everything to extreme.

How good is that show? I think it's on showmax in my country, I was thinking about watching it

But the pic says it's aimed at conservative women. The hugboxers are doing it wrong.

It's not secret that conservatives want to go back to the 50s and subjugate women to domestic violence and disrespect.

I fail to see a problem with trying to warn misinformed right-wing women about what kind of future they're choosing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca4lnPwnX3E

its pretty boring
definitely geared towards women

Margaret Atwood is a hack and an idiot.

>definitely geared towards women
That's because the handmaids tale is actually a sex fantasy. It's about tall, handsome, blonde hair, blue eyed white men forcing themselves on women

>make it like that
>user complains that the show glorifies pregnant single women

Thanks! I'm gonna watch it then :3

The fucking mind boggling part is that Feminists are now loudly and passionately pro-Islam though.

Remember the big Women's March on Washington? It was led by a Palestinian woman who lives in a fucking arranged marriage, where is the sense of irony from these people

pretty funny 2bh

This is a really dumb video made by someone who knows very little about movies or history of culture in general.

Jealous of the Muslims, I guess.

Why wouldn't a woman involved in an arranged marriage be qualified to speak on women's rights? I understand the hypocrisy if she's a supporter of arranged marriage along with all the other shit in the Muslim faith that inherently denies other's their rights, but just being in ah arranged marriage doesn't mean you can't support women.

We should all become Muslims and start raping women.

I watched a few minutes. Whats dumb about it?

>redpilled fa/tv/irgin NEETs pirate everything and pay for nothing
>"wtf why am i not the target demo anymore?"

I have a theory, I came up with it after watching that vid of that weeb chick that converted to Islam.

We are seeing 4th wave Feminism at work, which is this weird mix of do what ever you want/hate white men and starting to observer Islamic values. And 5th wave is just being a slave to Islam. Kinda full circle level shit.

That or women just have a childs mentality and need strong men to guide them in life.

Maybe western tv and movies should be less about politics

what is this show even about

She's a supporter of Sharia Law in general.

This is why leftist think you're all retarded.

Everything. There is nothing new about films being politically correct, but PC of today is different from PC from the past. It seems like he just doesn't like this new Zeitgeist.

Complaining that films feature cheating males is just really silly, because this is certainly not a new theme in movies.

>I understand the hypocrisy if she's a supporter of arranged marriage along with all the other shit in the Muslim faith that inherently denies other's their rights
This was Sarsour's response to Ayaan Hirsi Ali's condemnation of female genital mutilation in Islam.

She's also done some really weird shit where she deleted the tweet in spite of it being screencapped and archived anywhere, then claiming she never made it in the first place. The last time someone asked her if she still defends FGM her reply was flat-out "I don't have to answer questions from white men," which is kind of an odd non-sequitor.

>women made a hashtag saying#yourjihad
>somehow she has any right to talk
are you retarded or something

Conservative women are just fine

It's the liberal women who gotta watch their backs.

what if christians were actually like what college liberals think they're like