Was it justified Sup Forums?

was it justified Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. wtf has an iraqi ever done to me or anyone else in this country?

Just a warning to any other country that didnt want to support or wanted to go against the U.S. It was justified.

youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY

They knew what they were doing.

Idk but it totally want to make me shart up some marts right now

Yes. But we done fucked up expecting spontaneous stable government to magically appear. Mill warned the pols, and we're told to stfd.

Get ready for "Shock & Awe" in Syria if Hillary wins the election.

It's gonna happen. Screen shot this.

when are fireworks not justified?

we need another one.

>needing a reason to remove mudslimes

kys.

Not sure where the pic of Jesus came from.

ROFL...what is this, I don't even!

threaten our petrodollar

I remember that. The day we made mince meat out of Russia's state of the art air defense system.
I was at King Faud International Airport in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. I also remember the SCUDS flying over us on their way to Israel. That was the only war I was in. It was the easiest war of all.

We didn't even invade Iraq back then.

the biggest mistake was we didn't take the oil

Fucking Netanyahu... crazy bastard.

It gets easy to realize when it is starting to get late in USA.

Yes, it was the surest way to unhinge the radical wahhabi groups and create a clear path for israeli funding to cause further unrest in the middle east.

In israels defence, bb was not in iffice at that time, and most if the Israeli govt was against the war.

Dunno but it sure was stupid.

Blood for oil, that was the deal. We got ripped off.

I should really get in the shower, could any of you please put the laundry in the dryer while I scrub-a-dub?

It wasn't about taking the oil. The US has plenty of oil. It was about controlling the sale of oil to other countries, particularly Asian and European countries.

That's one of the reasons for the war, anyway.

Not if you were Kuwati.

pillaging is frowned on these days. damn hippies

Talked shit about you on the internet.

yes, gotta finish what daddy started.

No, it was to get Iraq out of Kuwait.

Goddamn

The media was going full shillmode 24/7

What's worse is that this was before the internet was for anyone besides apolitical spergs

It was amazing how everyone got caught up in the retarded furor. "WE GOTTA FIGHT EM THERE SO WE DON'T FIGHT EM HERE! MUH FREEDOM! MUH RAEP ROOMS!"

That's why I was so proud of Britain for not letting themselves get dragged into Syria.

Also for Lithium and destabilizing Libya by pushing Qaddafi to make a move .. they also tried to stop Briks in the process .. Qaddafi was fedup with petro dolar ..

2 birds one stone all the time every time

There were a significant amount of people protesting the war as well, and it was covered a lot in the media, but yeah there were shills on both parties hawking for an unnecessary war.

amerifats still can't tell me what iraq had to do with 9/11

The spice must flow

you gotta defend the eternal jew, AT ALL COSTS

No.

Iraq and Afghanistan basically sent our military and country into a downward spiral from which there is no escape.