Twin Peaks--

Right I've just finished Season 2 of Twin Peaks and want to know what to watch next, FWWM? Missing Pieces? Series 3? I need more. Also do the deleted scenes of series 1&2 add anything more?

Watch Fire Walk With Me, then read The Secret History of Twin Peaks (which was good) then start on S3. Easy.

FWWM, some scenes from Missing Pieces and then Series 3. The important scenes from Missing Pieces are up on Youtube (just search 'Missing Pieces' and you are all set).

Damn I love this whole show so far. I heard something about a fan edit of FWWM which is supposed to be way better, is that work watching over the original?

season 3 is the one of the best seasons i have watched of any show so far

Watch FWWM and move on to season 3
There's some good from missing pieces if you really want to watch it but it's non essential

No, watch the original and then the Missing Pieces separately.

>then read The Secret History of Twin Peaks (which was good)
Thank you Mr. Frost!

Watch the original, the missing pieces are fun, but they are missing for a reason.

Watch FWWM then missing pieces then the books then the new season.

Watch it again all in one sitting. Then watch it again but starting from the last episode and backwards. The watch it again upside down. Then watch it again with a magnifying Glass. Then FWWM the missing pieces the season 3.

Why did they cut this scene from FWWM?

>watching old 1980s tv shows in current year

Wtf this freaks me out Whats going on with her

DUDE
SPOOKY
LMAO

Not an argument.

But Twin Peaks didn't exist in the 1980's.

Spooky isn't it....

You know. Had a few drinks, saw a few things...

even though the Jefferies/Cole fbi desk scene is much better in the missing pieces than in the original cut

Well first let me tell you about Judy

I love coop so much
Sheriff truman was great too
The characters on this show in general were excellent