"I'll write a great symphony to celebrate the beauty of the nothing I believe in"

Said no one ever. Atheism is a tendril of marxism designed to kill culture and make useful idiots worship the state and the party.

Atheists don't get this. They can't even explain a comic made for children 2bh.

Christianity is designed to kill culture and make idiots have a priestly mindset, one based on subservience, conformity, equality, pity, guilt, suffering, revenge, and self-hatred: the herd morality.

Christians don´t get this. They can not understand this, since they are blinded by their religious fervour.

Don't you dare meme at me like that ever again. Fucking apologize. I'm not kidding.

I won´t.
You haven´t swallowed this redpill.

>Atheism is redpilled
>Sweden & Canada are redpilled now
>Poland is bluepilled because they're Christians.

Oh boy, you have no idea.

Pretty much this. Now watch the atheist-shit cognitive dissonance at work

“Communism begins where atheism begins…” (Karl Marx)

“The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion” (Karl Marx)

“I wish to avenge myself against the One who rules above.” (Karl Marx)

“The hellish vapors rise and fill the brain, till I go mad and my heart is utterly changed. See this sword? The prince of darkness sold it to me.” (Karl Marx)

“With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the fact of the world and see the collapse of this pygmy giant. Then will I wander god-like and victorious through the ruins of the world. And giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.” (Karl Marx)

“Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism.” (attributed to Vladimir I. Lenin)

“Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism.” (V.I. Lenin)

“There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.” (V.I. Lenin)

“We do not fight against believers and not even clergymen. WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him.” (Vechernaia Moskva, a Soviet newspaper)

“Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth, and God from Heaven!” (early Soviet slogan)

Bump. Atheists are avoiding this thread bc they've been called out too hard LOL

Does the same guy make this post every day?

Dank quotes ppham
Communism rejected religion since it was an obstacle to them, it did not allow them to consolidate power.

wtf i hate jesus now

Your beloved free will is an illusion. You traded the influence of an all powerful God with greedy power hungry kikes. Good job.

Called delayed gratification.

One marshmallow now, or 2 marshmallows in 20 minutes.

You just chose to present the theory through magic, not rationality

Probably gets 50 cents to slide threads on Sup Forums.

Also

>If you're a good boy, Santa will bring you presents!
>Be good, and the tooth fairy will leave money
>If you're good I'll get you that pony you asked for
>If you're a good Goy, god will let you into heaven

Except with the last one, nobody ever has to pay out, because the dead can't file complaints.

No response from the politics worshipping faggots?

What a surprise.

OP i see only a pedo who try to snatch the kid withh a better toy...

>But Jesus, my daddy gave me this teddy bear when I was born. It's been with me my whole life, I love it!

>Lol you dumb bitch this one is twice the size fuck is wrong with you give me your shitty teddy bear I don't give a fuck who gave it to you ya cunt.

This is what Christians actually believe.

why is jesus such a materialist? the little girl s probably attached to her doll and doesnt want a greasy McTeddy

We worshiped onece the government but the word was against it ...

what does the bear represent?

>Give up your own personal stuffed bear

>Get rewarded with an oversized mass produced stuffed bear

Doesn't Jesus understand the concept of sentimentality?

A better way of life but you see the kid have one already and "jesus" don't want to change them he keep his toy behind his back he only is lure the kid to give him her bear (aka money ?)

Stop saying jesus is god thnx
t. God

>but pastor user why can't he just show her the other bear?
It's a test of faith
>but why?
idk lol god's a dick sometimes

Shitty bait.

The real winners, the powerful people, don't give a fuck about god or impotent threats of hell from scared little plebs. They lie cheat and steal all the way to the top, and in your desperation to find comfort in your ineptitude, you invent a system that rewards weakness and punishes strength.

Cuckstianity is one of the better religions, but we all know the Pagan LARPers have the right idea.

>Karl Marx slept on a bed, so I might sleep on the floor

You're retarded. Atheism is a valid possition. You can still have Christian values and not believe in God.

There is now way I can re-retard myself. I don't believe in God and I have no reason to.

>You can still have Christian values and not believe in God.
there's just no reason for an individual to do so in an atheistic world, and you've alluded to why yourself.

------>

Atheists can believe in the Universe and infinite consciousness, the true source of primitive man's need to invent religion to explain unknowable happenings in human terms.
>OP BTFO

Well we could save your soul while you keep starving to death.
Who knows if god exist but is make no diffrence to us if that might-thing-what-ever keep himself from doing anything.

I do it because I have a core set of moral values.

But you are right, in the REAL world, there is no reason for anyone who is already on top of a system, controlling the plebs, to do any of this. When everyone is on equal footing, however, love for one another is very valuable. For this reason big government and corrupt business conglomerates are an enemy. For if you are the king you have no need to follow your own laws.

What soul?

so is 'love for one another' a 'weakness' or 'very valuable?'
you seem to be speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

Because he's a Jew.

Dude, why write about fictional stuff when you can write about the beauty of the natural world and universe or the human mind and heart?

>you can't appreciate the beauty of the natural world unless you also believe a magic pixie made it
Really made me think OP

You know that thing that keep exist even if you body die someone suggest that is you consciousness, but as far as i know we could not find that existens after the death of the body. Some religions keep it saying that you could live that way forever if we save it (soul) someway through faith.