The most cucked European country is Russian Federation

The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/awWAd-jdwDg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-r9gBPHFA
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
youtube.com/watch?v=i_Gee7OXJlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if any of this is true im pretty ashamed desu

Putin is a mongolian double agent he will give Russia away to the mongoloids, starting with siberia

I agree with you, m8, or I at least think that Russia isn't nearly as based as most Sup Forumsacks think it is. But you're about to be flooded by shills.

pic related

Putins brother

>lost the winter war
>still mad
Get over it already, Memeland.

Are you autistic? Russia does suck but what makes you post this so much?

Saged

Russian Minister of Defense - Sergey Shoygu, asian subhuman

>what is realpolitik: the post

putin with his grandson

Would you like to go to some voice service with me and tell me there how much do you hate Russia ? I'm so bored.

Putins daughter with her mongolian husband

Mayor of Moscow - Sergey Sobyanin, asian subhuman. Suited well for the role of head of a city that minority Russian by 2020

Anglin, fuck off.

Putins mistress, Chinese Mongolian spy

Najedi se kurca mongoloidu mrtvi.

vladimir lenin, Mongolian jew mass murderer responsible for death of white russian royal family

>Asians live in Russia
>80% of Russia's land is in Asia

Really makes you think

Pic related, it was my captcha

a fucking Finn talking about asians
projecting much, my yellow brother?

Post the redpill on Russian cuckoldry and make sure that you spread the message to your local nationalist, identarian and anti-globalist group. Make sure your spread it globally. It's just 5 minutes a day, but a very important work to spread the truth.
P.S. Be aware of Olgino trolls (400-1200$ a month for Putin shilling). They tried to shill before, now they just flood

Hilarious

Can the Finnish PM speak English?

youtu.be/awWAd-jdwDg

Average soviet soldier at end of ww2

After the soviet mongoljews had sent millions of white russians to their deaths they sent in a bunch of mongols to finish the defeated germans off and rape their women

>American neckbeard in a flat cap with Orthodox cross skipped the open borders part.
Russia expanded to Asia in the late 16th century. Conquested subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas during the Imperial and largely during the Soviet times.

The Red Army did nothing wrong.

Nazis and their followers should be swiftly executed and their families burned alive. Rape the women too. They are not human. Feed them to the niggers.

What's wrong with mosques? Not every Muhammed is an allahu snackbar. Unlike Nazis some Allahs aren't foaming at the mouth savages.

Nationalism is stupid.

Hate speech should be dealt with brutally.

terveisin cuckold
Racial purity and ethnic state is a basis of civilization

ARE YOU WHITE MALEING ME?

"I was wrong. The slavs are the master race." - Adolf Hitler while watching Eva Braun take 4 gopniks and once.

Source: Fact.

> Russians
> Humans

Pick one and only one.

Based OP provided a source for each claim. He's identarian inforwar pro, you are a cuck.

Can't say I am surprised. Russian are de-evolving much further into their mongol roots.

Most of Russians are actually ethnically Finnic.

you sure love femdom dont you pekka?

Putin is of Vepsian origin.

He stated some great things about Russia and then cried.

It's like if an ape was taken to a Tchaikovsky Symphony and was incapable of appreciating the splendor.

I guess it's my fault for expecting a lesser human like a Fin to understand why Russia is terrific. They just don't have the capacity.

why are so many rich guys attracted to wendy deng ( putin, blair, murdoch). Does she have a mousetrap between her legs you can only see up close in person?
looks like a mean pushy old chink lady.

Nice meme

They are mix of Norse, Finnic, Celtic, Baltic and Slavic. Russians are unique brew of European Tribes. Sad they got cucked so hard. We need to save 10-20 millions non-degenerate pure Russians and then annihilate that asiatic shithole.

Bans homosex does raspberry gets the most aids gets sanctions puts zionald plant disengages nato etc etc etc

do any of you yellow fever fetishists get why wendy deng is such expensive pussy?

why are fins always so butthurt over russia?

Why do you always rank THINGS as a rightist in proverbial penile sizes? You know the saying that says a sycophant will ask when told to jump, "how high"? Well rightists are little poodles who go out into society and ask everybody to see their dick so they can judge them and see if it's latch-worthy. If it is they stay. Then a bigger dick comes along and they move to greener pastures

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-r9gBPHFA
Russian coalburners - best coalburners

youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
eeeee

Infested with krokodil

WTF was that? Are those Chechens?

Russian bitch is in the shower while her kids are taught by a shitskin
what?

yeah, i think it's just because no one gives a fuck about them.

NOICE Trips my friend.

It amazes me how the people of CuckChan think that Russia is somehow going to save Europe. Cucked by Islam for so long. SAD.

Duly noted Finnbro
You're doing God's work

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Gee7OXJlg
Also this. Russian coalburners are even worse than white degenerate coalburners.
They also pay the toll

Russia owned all of Finland for like 200 years and made them permanently irrelevant in the 20th century. they're still mad to this day

>implying all you Finnish mongoloids don't all look like this
nice meme

Are they performing a Russian gay homo-sex ritual at 0:30? lol

Finnish people live in a first world country without having to worry about how to live the next month without money.
Cities far from capital have electricity and hot water. Something that many Russian "cities" don't really posess.
Yeah, I bet Finns are fucking mad.
12 children died in Karelia not so long ago. Drowned, because retarded Russian government didn't spend money on safety.
You know what a Russian politicians asked survivors?
"How was the swim?" With a smile.
I bet that every single Karelian wants to live in Finland now

For 100 years as autonomous province with all the respect. People don't have anything against Russian Imperial times. Language was respected, only nobility and Emperor's family was living or residing in Finland, our hero Mannerheim was educated as a Russian Imperial Officer. I don't think any Finn ITT is butt hurt, we are people of justice by our nature, that's why we spread the truth. Is anyone butt hurt about Sweden, USA or Germany when one takes a jab at them?

Finally someone who is not a dumbass when it comes to russian on this board.
Can't support the russian dicksucking on Sup Forums since 2 or 3 years.
Russian establishment manages to be more corrupted than european and american ones, there is almost no economic freedom, public health is in a dramatic shape, the youth is in full nihilistic mode and finally there is no hope for enhancement in the next 10 years.

Stop masturbating yourself on Putin, nobody will come to save you in this conflict with the globalists.

>Migrant workers need to have no criminal record, pass Russian tests and have work permit.
>Biggest immigrant group is white Ukrainians.
>Junkies sorting out themselves.
>Proof?
Ain't never heard about people landing in prison for holohoax denial, but offending the great liberator army which saved Europe AND finland can be punishable.

???????

>not being a fucking nazi is a bad thing
You stormfags are psychotic.

I was wrong in that most are, I made to say most have been. Most of the Finnic Tribes have of course dimished, but still many barely survive. I know that the government is doing good things to preserve what's left of it, but the young leave to the big cities. There's really not much else than preserving to do I'd say. Sad, but true. We must keep at least Finland and Estonia up. Petsamo would be a nice giveback from the wrongdoings. Karjala too much to ask for, even if it was actually offered to Koivisto. There are too many ethnic Russians to cope with these days.

>>Migrant workers need to have no criminal record, pass Russian tests and have work permit.
Works well when you have 9 millions of illegals isn't it?
>great liberator army
You mean canon fodder bydlo? Liberator Armyof Europe wore this uniforms

>I know that the government is doing good things to preserve what's left of it
Are you bloody mental? You can't preserve any native ethnic group, when have open borders.

Karjala is populated by the lowest of scum from Russia. Same with Narva, Latvia, East Ukraine. Stalin used to send the worst of Russians in those regions to break national identity. Surprisingly ex-convicts like to settle in Karjala today willingly(!!!).

It's the same thing all over again. But now we have yanks and traitors in Brussels on the other fronts too.

fuck off shill

I guess you're not trolling. Nobody has arguments. Fuck this cucked earth.

OP is based. He drops this redpill on various forums daily and leaves.
uhums, starting post is full of evidence and articles, yet all butthurt diaspora can do is sperg out

>Ukraine - not a country
Just surrender to Russia already, literally nobody would care. Ukrainians have never achieved anything amazing. Your national hero is a balding cuck responsible for the murder of women and children. Your gov is sucking IMF's dick right now for another bunch of loans because your economy is so shit and every politician is corrupt. Your president is a chocolate maker.
Your entire nationality was invented by Austrians to combat Poles occupying all the important positions in Galicia. Your peoples ancestors are bunch of bandits, runaway peasants, mongol rape babies and cuckicized ruskies and poles.

>Please just disappear completly so more competent countries can take over.

i would bother replaying but since you nigger will create same thread with same pasta every day for past 2 weeks twice a day, i wont.
None of this is true.

Russians are so confused nowadays:

>jewish puppets throughout the 20th century
>killed tens of millions of their own people
>communism
>won WW2
>tens of millions more deaths
>enter the 90s and Putin era
>denounce communism
>still celebrate WW2 victory... while denouncing communism WTF
>bribe Chechens so they don't bomb you
>Chechens still rape hundreds of Russian blondes daily anyway