"raise the minimum wage!"

or, you know, you fuckers can leave the minimum wage for high school kids and work a real job where you actually apply yourself. i am self employed, work wherever the fuck i want, and make on average what is in pic related, depending on hours worked (usually around 8-9 hrs).

apply yourselves. stop stocking shelves for $300 every 2 weeks.

more info pls senpai

Made more money/hr as an intern last year. Step up your game son

>work a real job where you actually apply yourself.
while a problem, I don't think this is the only cause.
People are just targeting shit value jobs, that won't be increasing in value.

Everytime

>Guys i make mad dosh look at this screenshot
>Where do you make it and how?
>Lol thats a secret :^)

find something that you are good at and extrapolate on it. you like to work on your car and do all your oil changes on your own? start a business doing that. you like driving? get a delivery job. etc.
nice
that's the problem, but minimum wage is blamed. minimum wage jobs are for middle/high school kids.

What is your job? If you don't want to say, give a clue.

What about minimum wage jobs that are open during school hours?

>"raise the minimum wage"

Every fucking time I see this I laugh at the retards who apparently don't understand how companies work.

As soon as the minimum wage is raised, companies will do whatever they can to remove/automate those minimum wage jobs.

i work as a courier, deliver food. look up courier jobs in your city.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it was possible to remove/automate those jobs smart businesses would already have done it.

fuck were you doin on the 27th you lazy bastid

checked my email.

Wow, sometimes around 200 bucks a day huh; you dont think burger flippers would be able and willing to do your job?

lol i make more than what you make in a day per hour

> minimum wage jobs are for middle/high school kids

What about minimum wage jobs that are open during school hours?

doing what?

They're working on it

software consulting, medical industry

Why, shilling of course

i mean if its convenient and it's like a work study job, that's a different story. bu then again, it's just my opinion. if you want, work minimum wage your whole life. but it doesn't give you the right to go out and cry about minimum wage increases.