Is KotH the least cynical show ever made?

Is KotH the least cynical show ever made?

yes

no

if it isnt its close. definitely the most comfy show of all time.

I think so

Reminder that charcoal is better than propane

unless you're adding wood smoke in some way the difference is negligible and the time is much longer

>unless you're adding wood smoke in some way the difference is negligible and the time is much longer

KEK WHAT A FUCKING RETARD!

Boom Howard > Bill > Hank > Peggy > Dale

>boom howard

nigga wat

it's just heat once the coal turns to embers. that's why you wait for it to turn to embers, so it doesn't taste like burnt coal. you aren't doing something magical just because few people do it theses days, special snowflake.

>just when I think you've said the stupidest thing, you keep talking

>I'm a retard

>mfw (You) make a monkey out of me

Charcoal grills are more prone to heat distribution issues.

>tasting the meme not the meat

Ishygddt

The characters are not cynical at all, though the plots more often then not are.

i used a based electric grill because i wouldn't cook outside ever. the only time i go outside for anything food related is to help my mother bring in groceries but we have a rule that she has to bring them home at night, otherwise i'm not helping if the sun is still out.

but electric works good. it gives everything a nice char and it not as much of a hassle.

Propane is for the lazy, honestly.

this is bigger than memes you fool

>electric
Please consider suicide.

settle down Honey

Propane can produce water vapor that can result in soggy food too.

Are you a fucking moleman?

This is Mike Judge, creator of Beavis and Butt-Head, King of the Hill and writer/director of Office Space, Idiocracy, and Extract. Say something nice about him!

bait. it's just missing something about pissjugs.

Dallas.
Salad.

>reddit: the writer
even reddit and memey is less reddit then this cuck

Minh is a babe.

I agree. This is the most comforting, sincere animated series I've had the pleaseure to rewatch, over and over.

Looking back, it was probably a weird choice to let Rami direct just that one scene.

the fuck