Motorsport

How's the motorsport scene in your cunt?

Here it's cool but underrated by media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8Bwtis-53A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_speedway
youtube.com/watch?v=g3xDOi3UUHc
youtube.com/watch?v=D1hgHw-mtaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cars: Almost nobody gives a fuck because Alonso doesn't win anymore

MotoGP: Quite popular since there are many successful Spanish racers, starting with Marc Márquez

Alonso doesn't win because he's Toxic on every team he goes.

I'm completely sure that if Alonso was not in powerful McLaren-Honda these years, they would have battled Mercedes.

Yes, if he had a championship car he'd definitely be battling Hamilton and Vettel.

But i was talking about his behaviour inside the team, everybody says that he's pretty much a drama queen and wants everything for him.

Hippies are trying to murder it.

Why?

bump

World class to be honest.
I want to get into it, I've done some research and it's not actually too expensive a hobby - Can build a qualifying entry level car for a few thousand pounds.

It's alright. Mostly karting and rallying but we do have stuff like GT3 too. Also Speedway used to be pretty popular here, not sure if it's anymore.

I remember a Top Gear episode where they build a rallycross car for less than a Golfing kit. Pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8Bwtis-53A

Motorcycle speedway is quite popular. (in few cities more than football)

F1 because Kubica.

and that's pretty much it.

Which bikes?

classic solo speedway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_speedway

Polish speedway league is considered as best in the world, and the atmosphere on the matches is similar to football (teams have torcidas and so on)
youtube.com/watch?v=g3xDOi3UUHc

So it's basically dirtbikes on a oval, nice.

yeah, uncomon is that bikes have no brakes, no gears and methanol fuelled

It gotta have the "radness".

>tfw no more champ car Vancouver street circuit

North American open wheel racing used to be cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1hgHw-mtaM

Canadian Indy?

It was merged with Indy car in 2007. Half of the tracks are ovals.

Pretty shit. Motorsport is seen as a thing for uneducated farmers and lowlives. Only recently people started watching F1 because of that Verstappen.

Common lads you meet are not into cars though. Shit is crazy. You'll meet 100 gymbros before you meet a guy who is into cars.

Fucking soybean culture.

Oh. What about stock cars?