Why did a bank robber get three life sentences?

Why did a bank robber get three life sentences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1qnxQTKOnk
youtube.com/watch?v=33pXGcB48FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He robbed a lot of banks

Because he
>robbed every bank in Australia at LEAST once
>probably killed tellers and guards
>was known to kill his partners sometimes
>was a brony

Tough love judge.

You see him murder a guy in the flashback

And as if that wasn't bad enough, he was a ponyfag too

I know nothing about Captain Boomerang. Does he normally have a fetish for unicorns? Was that something that Ayer just threw in there?

Jews are powerful and vengeful gods.

thrown in

He was a brony so he probably raped a few children.

I feel that was something the producers threw in because "Deadpool has a unicorn fetish, people like Deadpool, so people will love this"

He also killed folks along the way, probably pissed his judge off too.

>probably pissed his judge off too
most likely this
>calls the judge a cunt, mocks jury, demands more years
>judge gives him more years
>oy mate it was just banter

eurofag detected

Because he liked worst pone.

his nationality was shitposting criminal, he deserved it for what his dad, mum, grandpa, grandma, great grandpa etc did

yeah real blatant ripoff

Isn't having to be Australian a bad enough life sentence?

>probably killed tellers and guards
>was known to kill his partners sometimes
Where there any actual deaths? I mean it's annoying Captain boomerang is probably the worst of the bunch. He honestly has the least issues just murdering people but they really didn't show that.

white guy

>People don't get that the unicorn was full of money

>not diamonds

I want rari fags to leave

Didn't croc grab someone into the sewer in his introduction montage?
Kek

did you see the part in the begining of the movie where his partner took a boomarang to the head

There it is
Good ol' quads

Shitposting is a serious crime.

He didnt finish his beer within Australian territory

>Why did a bank robber get three life sentences?
You know, you get multiple years for multiple crimes, right? There isn't a "robbed a bank - 10 years" checkbox that gets filled only once no matter how many banks you robbed.

Australia is ultra conservative, and metahuman is the new Aborigine. According to Ayer, they just had the unicorn on set for some scenes with Harley and when trying to figure out how to give Boomer more personality he saw it and said "Make him a Brony."

>criminal with boomerangs
>metahuman
conservative indeed

>Being jealous of your betters

>Why did a bank robber get three life sentences?
because he fucking killed people
did you not watch the origin story?
the guy tricked slipknot into getting his head blown off and attacked a bunch of guards at random when he first appeared

throughout the movie he was constantly planning to attack/kill rick flag and abandon everyone

even encouraged deadshot to kill harley

That's your problem?

I genuinely want someone to explain to me why the fuck he came back at the end to deal with Enchantress. The gag of him running out the very second Flagg smashed the control for their bombs was genuinely amusing and perfectly in character.

Bonus points to any of you fuckers who can either explain why he came back

Because he's Boomerang.

He ran out of beer

Motherfucker.
I laughed

He lied about what he's really in for, because he didn't want to get Franked
Pic related

You utter cunt

10/10

>He lied about what he's really in for, because he didn't want to get Franked
But it was Amanda Waller who said all this suff when discribing the team to the goverment guys

why does anyone defend this movie?

Because it isn't as bad as critics would have you believe, even though it is a poor film.

I don't think its defence, more a lot of people saying "its not as bad as it was made out to be"

No it's pretty fucking bad, worse than either MoS or Batman v Superman

>money
cocaine

Nah. I liked it.

This movie was more entertaining and less pretentious than both of those, actually being good is irrelevant to movies that are less than 7/10's

>demands more years
kek Reminds me of that guy that asked for 3 more years on his sentence to match Larry Bird's jersey number.

Giving tough guys a secret cute stuffed animal or other "not tough" memento was a pretty tired trope even before Deadpool did it. But yeah, it was still probably Deadpool that made them decide to do it.

I liked Boomer a lot, but the unicorn thing was so cringey. It reeked of desperation to give him cheap personality and had no consequence beyond the two brief scenes it was in.

The real question is why does everyone call captain knife captain boomerang?

He walked outside and realized he was stuck in a city of monster-soldiers with no evac and an armed bomb still in his neck. He saw them grouping back up and decided 'fuck it, these guys are my better option.'

>Not cum

He's really good at robbing banks though

While I agree with your statement, I will counter that I enjoyed Suicide Squad more than BvS and MoS

Because what's the point of being free if the world is gonna end? Also

Because the knives are double-sided, bent, and come back when you throw them.

So his being in secure lock up and not getting any reward for this confirms no Boomerang for the Flash movie.

It doesn't confirm shit. You can write whatever bullshit reason you want.

Hell, given this films penchant for delivering backstory via one sentence from another character, we'll probably only get a single line about him having escaped

>implying bronies are socially able to talk to children let alone successfully lure them

That most heinous of crimes, THEFT OF MONEY.

>implying the children werent whisked back to his hideout by gluemerang

>worse than BvS
Woah there user, let's not get crazy here.

He wasn't an honourable thief

He didn't have a daughter

Wasn't he also an assassin?

Holy shit

You can't not post the next page, I need to see the ultimate roundhouse kick

youtube.com/watch?v=h1qnxQTKOnk

twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=33pXGcB48FA

WHAT

This hole just gets deeper and deeper

is that why they call him Digger

linking unicorns doesnt mean you watch mlp

ok asshole you got me there

Yeah, I didn't get that. It's one of those le so funny random jokes that didn't really make any sense. They were just trying too hard to be funny.

>Digger Harkness's dad is the Empty Hand

It reinforces the idea that he is a degenerate.

No thrown in.
I would not even have minded if it had just been on his intro card but to auctualy have the dole in the film was stupid.

He killed a few people.

My theory is he sometimes got off to mlp but his waifu was some other pink unicorn.

Getting a boomerang to the head doesn't necessarily kill you.

They would not have had to give boomer more personality if they had not removed his racism.

Still knowing it was just a snap why not thing makes it a little less cringy.

There is no explanation the poetry does not change the fact that it ruined a scene that gave you so much information on his character.

Still im glad they had no cringy dialouge about it they auctualy showed decent restraint in a few difrent spots for this film such as leaving the audience to make the connection with deadshots daughters coat instead of another flashback.

They didn't remove his racism.

Very few people say it was great just not as bad as people say somewhere between a little below average to a little above average.

Did you miss the part where he used those same boomerangs to cut some rock soldiers up?
shit hurts

...what do you think boomerangs were made to do?

Wanted to fap and shitpost on Sup Forums for a little while.

Then this occurred to him so he came back.

Man of steel
0.2/10
BvS
2/10
Suicide squad
4.7/10

Coms to think of it dident he get house arrest in ostrander squad why the fuck did he not make that his demand at the end of the film.
Or am i thinking of somebody else.

Did i miss a line somewhere

Getting a sharp metal object through your skull will kill you.

meant for

UUUUUUUNICOOORRRRRRNNNN!!!!!

Wait, he's psychic?

He was playing mahjong with his Nan