twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This movie is going to suck so fucking bad

>Do you think it will hit 2 billion?

That would be Jusrtice League

first for the god of thunder

with stan lee's well timed death right before release, yes it will

I doubt it'll hit 2 billion.

1.5 at absolute max, over 1.1 easily.

Regardless, I'm pretty hype about it. Sup Forums can meme all day, I thought both Winter Soldier and Civil War were great. I think the Russos will do a good job balancing all the characters.

mantis best waifu

anybody got a link to the leaked trailer?

>Justice League
>2 billion
>When BvS couldn't pass $900 million

Aww shittt Solid Snake is in this

There's no way this movie won't gross less than The first Avengers. Two billion should be realistically reachable considering the leadup and literally every character being in it

*Will, not won't

>he thinks Justice League will reach 1 billion
It won't make more that Iron Man 3

What will be the first quip?
Who will get the last quip?
Will Thanos Quip?
Quip Quip Quip Quip Quip?

Yeah but Civil War was Avengers 2.5 and that was what... 1.2 billion? AoU was 1.4? I was honestly shocked that GotG2 didn't clear 1 billion this year, so I feel like 1.5 being the max makes sense.

so fucking HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPP about this. all the build up, all the movies, all the stories, culminating on that very day. i'm so fucking excited about this

ALL ABOARD THE HOYPPPPPP TRAIN!!!!

>Do you think it will hit 2 billion?
>TFA tier

lol no sweetie

Nah, infinity war has way more hype behind it and it has the Avengers label. Many normies will flock to the movie for the hype and the 3rd movie in a trilogy usually makes the most. I can only see it not making 2 billion because it's part 1, but i htink part 2 will definitely hit 2 billion.

>Spiderman: Homocumming
>Stars 2 of the world's most popular superhero
>Can't fucking outgross Thor 2
*breathe in*

>BvS was LITERALLY the first cinematic appearance of Wonder Woman
>it was also the first movie to ever have Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in it
>it got a highly disappointing reception and didn't even clear 900 million when it should have been making Avengers 1 level money

Even with the goodwill from Wonder Woman's surprising success, I've got doubts. I mean why would a Thor-ish Aquaman, Flash, who's only real film appearances have been two forgettable cameos and literally who token robot improve the odds?

See before making such a plebshit goalpost-moving reply

>infinity war
>hype

>HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Is summer almost over yet?

Have you been on literally any part of the internet that isn't Sup Forums lately ?

That has literally nothing to do with the DCEU.

But else should I expect from Snyder sheep.

This is some shitty bait my friend

Why do I feel like I've seen this poster before?

Welp, I tried, but even after Tinylinking the one Russian site that still has it Sup Forums thinks the link is spam. Sorry about that.

post it broken then

hypebeast.com/2017/7/avengers-infinity-war-leaked-trailer

Here's the trailer. HYYYPPEEE AF BOYS

Sorry, even broken up Sup Forums doesn't like it and Tinylink doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

Oy vey! That would be terrible...I sincerely hope that nothing of that nature will happen...

i don't even use Sup Forums fag

>literally zero people care about this
did they wait too long? i doubt it will break 850 million

>hypebeast.com/2017/7/avengers-infinity-war-leaked-trailer
Yeah, that's it. There were three recordings and this has the most complete view, even though it's small and pixelated.

it does have to do.with the DCEU
SM:H should've broke 1 billion
but it didn't

what is this mode called? is he using the odin force?

idk, we'll have to wait to see I guess.

Also wanna see what proceeds this

>Your Spiderman movie featuring Tony Stark should have broke 1 billion even though an entire film about Batman fighting Superman, featuring Wonder Woman couldn't even get past $880 million

It's like the fourth most talked-about movie on social media this year.

What happened to his glorious hair?

He cuts it off sometime during the movie

THOR: Ragnarok > > > > > > > Infinity Bore

It gets cut off when he's captured and made into a gladiator in Ragnarok.

>idk, we'll have to wait to see I guess.
i see thought it was something known from the comics

Have any non-potato versions of the trailer been uploaded?

Him and Hulk got a fresh fade

>civil war
>great

what did he mean by this?

Just keep thinking user, maybe you'll figure it out.

Its Chad Thundergod

So is Valkyrie gonna get BLEACHED by Thor?

This love the fact that the Russo Bros are directing they did so well with Winter Soldier and Civil War

Yes.

>civil war
>noone dies
>no consequences
>they will happily assemble against Thanos

What was the point of this movie?

Looks good except I really don't want to have to put up with teenage Groot for an entire movie.

XD

Yes there is a 15 minute scene, that takes up a significant portion of the 100 minute runtime, of Thor treating her to his BWC

we can have a cringe contest if you'd like

How many times has this been posted since you found it on some little kids Instagram account?

what is the pic with the new spidey suit from?

am I the only one who like captain america 1?

no

My local high school starts again tomorrow (Indiana). Hopefully it's similar for other areas.

No, the Captain America movies have all been good and he's easily the best MCU character

Cap 1 and 2 was really good. Fuck civil war, it shoul've been a Cap movie, not Avenger 2.5 .

Agreed.

I would lay money that this powerup happened because he starts wearing the belt of strength, Megingjord. "Thor's magic belt" is mentioned in Homecoming and that easter egg is there for a reason. In the comics wearing it doesn't make him into Raiden but still.

>>It's the end of the world
>>EVERYBODY shows up to fight despite disagreements

Gee, what a shocker.

I thought civil war really was at it's heart a cap movie depsite what you may think. It was really about Cap showcasing his resolve and character to stick to his principles as the individualist and resist the Sokovia accords. As well as building on his relationship with his best friend Bucky and showing the love he has for him to stick with him when everyone in the world was trying to hunt him down.

Yeah, I don't remember many scenes without Cap in that movie.

punished evans would make a great snake

>they will happily assemble against Thanos

But they won't. In fact they're still splintered in the movie, with each side trying to handle Thanos in their own way.

I think it really helps that all three movies were written by the same team.

If you look at Iron Man or Thor, all their movies have been written and directed by different people, ruining the sense of continuity or even an arc.

Cap has always been consistent as a man trying to find his place in the world and standing up for whats right against overwhelming odds.

But what are Iron Man or Thor's arcs? Tony goes from taking responsibility of his work to isolating himself from the world to crying about his dad, giving away his company and then suddenly wanting to be an Avenger despite declining the offer. In three he becomes even more paranoid and then eventually creates a murderbot. It's just constant fucking up without him really facing consequences for anything.

Thor learns humility, which is an okay motivation, but then whats the point of what he's doing in The Dark World?

>civil war
>not embarrassingly bad on ever level

Winter Solider was good though. Hope its not a fluke

>76%
still its not well made film. I can't imagine a human actually getting any enjoyment out of this film.

>he's actually been indoctrinated by this cancerous board's shit memes
lol

> Bunch of literally who's and Batman

If BvS couldn't even surpass Captain America 3. No way JL hit 2 billions

i liked thor 2 better. No script written by boomers about millennials. I can explain scenarios I'm excited about clearly and without having to go "and then that one guy went Bwwaahh, and I was all like Aghh" Hated that. And they kept pushing that. Liked the interracial couple plot twist, felt more like an actual plot twist rather than "HA! He's WHITE with a BLACK wife you fucking racist piece of shit! Bet you hate that!"

streamable.com/tox3g
Kino

I'm burnt out of Marvel thanks to Disney. No thanks.

Im liking the Marvel connected universe and Im at least excited to see Thor and Avengers. Spiderman was meh but none of the movies are truly awful

Is this the underage Disney fanboys thread? Hi guys

Pence Force

This film will be the zenith of capeshit. It will finally signal the downfall of film and capeshit will die.

I'm looking forward to Punished Cap

>Doc Strange
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>Thor
>Hulk

are literally the only dudes that can put up SOME sort of fight against a nigga like Thanos. what the fuck are the street level dudes like Star Lord and Black Panther going to do against him?

I think the street guys are left with the task of fighting Thanos' goons

DANCE OFF BRO

Where the fuck is Ant-Cuck

Star Lord is (or was, but still matters) half celestial.

now this is absolute kino

really glad Marvel is finally going all in with demigod level type of shit.

honest question to the nerds, what powers do the Guardians of the Galaxy have?

>Star Lord is no longer a celestial as of GotG2, so now he is literally a human with a gun.
>Drax is relatively strong I guess, but is the most pathetic thing when compared to Hulk.
>Gamora is a green lady with a gun and sword
>Rocket is a raccoon with a gun, and a bigger gun

Groot is literally the only thing that sticks out as something that has somewhat impressive power

Black Widow is going to wreck Thanos' grapefruit-looking ass and she doesn't need your permission

As a comic-reader I can tell you that the original Drax was a DBZ-tier fighter who could fly and shoot lasers.

wouldn't it have been better if thanatos called him a boy and he replied:

>"did a ginormous grapefruit just call me boy? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spiderman, not a spiderboy"

I hope Cap never shaves and he get the most screen time.

Captain America looks like Snake

>dat Cap beard
Found my new husbando

I usually watch film by Robert Beavers, Hollis Frampton, James Benning, Michael Snow, and Gregory Markopoulos but holy shit this film looks incredible. I don't see any way this film could fail.

> Tony was immune to Sceptre due to Arc Reactor.

> Quill had high resistance to Power Stone due to being Half-Celestial.

> Wanda and Pietro survived Hydra experiments when everyone else died because she had something within her, and was able to control and overwhelm Infinity Stone with ease.
Therefore something bigger than what Quill had.