Any ayy lmao kino that's slipped under the radar?

Any ayy lmao kino that's slipped under the radar?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs3SwCQ15U
youtu.be/qBUPqnOlvZk
youtube.com/watch?v=mM901fklWGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Independence day 2?

The Fourth Kind

>lmao kino
Stop talking in retarded memes you stupid little faggot.

Rekt

Arrival

I thought it was shit

this movie pissed me off by pretending it's real

The Charlie Sheen movie called The Arrival is pretty good.

was this the one where the nigga had backwards knees?

Yes.

i haven't seen this discussed here so here you go

Underrated

Is it good?

Sep.

Also cocoon.

it's different and that's why i liked it
had some disturbing scenes

The Fourth Kind was pretty good. It's got some really good atmosphere, but it does go a bit off the rails near the end. It goes a bit over-the-top, which undermines the spookiness a little. That said, it's still a decent movie.

Milla Jovovich is also so easy on the eyes.

what other Alien kino is there?

looks interesting

whenever I want some alien stuff I usually rewatch X Files, had some really great episodes

Fight The Future is a great alien movie, too bad the series alien mythology went to shit.

This is decent, also Alexander the Great encountered one of these in Afghanistan

Underrated kino movie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs3SwCQ15U

if you liked X-Files alien episodes you might enjoy this also - the 1996 series, has some pretty solid stuff

The McPherson Tapes.
For years it was seen as genuine proof of aliums visiting Earth.
youtu.be/qBUPqnOlvZk

Starman

Uh what?

thanks m8
gonna check it out

I remember when they originally aired the remake on UPN in the late 90s. Even though I was sure it was fake, I was still kind of spooked.

v/h/s alien slumber party

This is actual kino. The only other good film from either of the Blair Witch dudes

Sounds like a fucking cheap tacky x-files clone.

With Sliders-tier special effects and acting.

Will check it out, thanks.

I was surprised some people thought this was good.

I was laughing at parts of it, and it actually had the audacity to try and Blair Witch that shit.
>This is super real guys, I swear

I'm sure I'll get called "Reddit" for saying so, but I loved the philosophical brooding nature of Arrival. And I liked even better how the twist at the end tied all the themes together.

It's incredibly satisfying when a movie knows what it's doing, and then does that competently in a way that's enjoyable for the viewer to watch.

wait, what? details user

Xenos are only good for target practice. I'm doing my part, are you doing yours?

They were genies not ayys

Not in Afghanistan, but when Alexander's army was besieging Tyre various historians of the time say that some sort of "flying shield" came down from the sky and shot lightning that caused the walls to crumble.

kino

Not your typical ayy lmao

wasn't that where he ordered men to build a landbridge to the walled island?

They did Altered, that was pretty spoopy

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=mM901fklWGY
has anyone seen this? is it worth checking out?

thanks user, I'll look into it

that was garbage, I fucking hated it.

Saw the trailer when I saw Logan. Looked interesting but other then that trailer didnt see it advertised once or remember it being in theaters.

I found no historical primary sources

no

Well i mean idk about the ayys helping, but it is the battle where he built the causeway

a board devoted to film 50 replies in and you dip shit kids haven't mentioned this wtf is wrong with people here ? fuck you guys really skim the top layer of filth and never go beyond typical hollywood garbage .

Personally I thought Phoenix Forgotten was really good. I especially liked how they did the "Chariot"-style UFOs.

"Faggot" is a meme you dip.

all words are memes