NSA HACKED -- HAPPENING!!

The Equation Group (EG) is responsible for hyper-advanced malware like Stuxnet, Duqu/Flame, and Strider/Project Sauron. These viruses are the most advanced pieces of software ever discovered by top antimalware labs such as Kaspersky. They can target industrial systems, oil pipelines, and nuclear facilities.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7g0pi4J8auQ

Nobody in the Information Security (infosec) sector actually wants to call EG out on being the NSA because, well, it’s the fucking NSA. But everyone knows it.

A hacker group going by the name Shadow Brokers (SB) have hacked the NSA and released many free exploits to the world, not least among them being a backdoor to Cisco routers. The metadata on these files dates back to 2013, the same time as the Snowden leaks. Snowden and Wikileaks have confirmed these exploits (hacking tools) as legitimate. The release was on Github, but has since been taken down.
>web.archive.org/web/20160815155959/https://github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION/

There is also a pastebin
>pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ

DO. NOT. DOWNLOAD. THESE. FILES. UNLESS. YOU. WANT. TO. BE. V&. PERMANENTLY.
>unless you know what airgapped live os in a vm running in a live os means

Cryptolocker, as you should know, is the virus that encrypts your computer unless you pay the ransom in bitcoins. SB is holding an auction for control of an NSA virus which is a combination of Stuxnet and Cryptolocker which targets the banking system. The activation of such a virus would result in the complete collapse of the financial system.

>But they can’t even type English right
The NSA has software which can identify a person’s writing style as if it were their fingerprint or iris. SB probably used a program like Anonymouth to defend against that.

(cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK?sort=0
pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ
archive.is/ga6un
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/765342384821534722?lang=en
cryptome.org/
theshadowbrokers.tumblr.com/.
lissaexplains.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the NSA doesn’t win this auction, whoever does can crash the economy with a simple stroke of the keyboard. This is not a drill. This is the real happening. Get money out of the bank until this is resolved. Stock food.

If this account reaches a million coins, it’s all over and it’s time to go innawoods.
>blockchain.info/address/19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK?sort=0

There’s already shady hacker type stuff happening on this account.

There are also /tinfoil/ implications to this since BRICS propaganda outlets have been talking about this exact scenario for a month or two now.

This is really it Sup Forums. Godspeed

Auction pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ
"Who is Equation Group?" archive.is/ga6un
Wikileaks confimation twitter.com/wikileaks/status/765342384821534722?lang=en

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

THIS IS IT

THIS IS THE ONE

IT'S FINALLY HERE

whads habbenig

this is a release form the berestein universe. Please think about it before retaining or copying any forms of this information.

>If the NSA doesn’t win this auction, whoever does can crash the economy with a simple stroke of the keyboard.
Go the fuck to sleep.

IT BEGINS

Oh please god please let this be the beginning of the end. Kek if you are hearing my prayers, bless me with the repeating digits so that all may know.

Not today.

NSA cyber weapons are being auctioned off. This could end the world banks and digital infrastructure of the world.
Other than that, a few test samples were released, one being a cisco router back door and zero day exploits.

>DO. NOT. DOWNLOAD. THESE. FILES. UNLESS. YOU. WANT. TO. BE. V&. PERMANENTLY.

Whats the quality of food in USA federal jail?

Anyone know?

>This horrible sliding

Lol. There are actual events on Sup Forums but these fucking shills are smart, coming up with this kind of stuff. Remember to report, hide, and sage Sup Forumssters

Very likely some decent exploits will be leaked. Not very likely that anything capable of crashing the economy will be leaked, used, or even exists.

If I'm not american, will I still get vanned?

Wikileaks and other sources have confirmed it numbnuts

bretty gud.

It does
Stuxnet

Since the metadata is from 2013, perhaps Snowden is the one who took these tools out with him. Perhaps that hash he tweeted was for the person he gave the files to, so they could decrypt them and form Shadow Brokers. Maybe this is his escape plan, to get 1,000,000 bitcoin and go deep underground.

But who the fuck knows, I'm pretty goddamned high.

No, I couldn't be punished for a careless mistake such as this. Surely the FBI director, James Comey, would let me off with a warning for being so careless with sensitive information. There is no evidence of intent after all

IT BEGINS

There is no threat of getting Sup Forumsanned
However, don't running anything on any machine you use for sensitive matters (ie banking)
Remember, these are live exploits and viruses

If anyone wants a copy/paste, shoot through the filenname and I'll paste it.

Could this shit break out of a VM?

false flag

Stuxnet only infects computers with a very specific hardware profile. That is the nature of the NSA hacks. They only target what they need to. A few files in this latest batch of leaks just lends credence to that. They target very specific router versions and whatnot. There is not going to be some super advanced malware magically present on all banking infrastructure, it would have had to have been planted there very carefully, without anybody noticing. I simply do not buy it.

IT'S HERE Sup Forums

THE GREAT HAPPENING IS HERE

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

I don't know, find out and report back

it's actually pretty good. food is the least of your problems in there.

We are at the point now where literally no piece of information nor any revelation will make any difference or impact at all.

These power constructs and their mechanization are so deeply entrenched in the goings on of the nation they cannot be undone.

You've heard of too big too fail right?
Well, the masses, the very people you see as unwitting causalities of world wide elite abuse, they... they crave subjugation. They need it.

They know without it they are not safe, and they are so hopelessly inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will die, to protect it.

Bumping from the back of a FBI van, godspeed.

OH FUCK U NO BUMP

What about the yellowstone thing

Their motives make no sense whatsoever

No one is getting vanned. Tinfoilers are retarded.

Can someone explain what this actually means?

It's not called New World Order for nothing

You fool, stuxnet is already everywhere, it only takes some motherfucker to change the target to fuck with everything.

A cybernetic volcano has gone off instead

GET THOSE BUG OUT BAGS READY BOYS

START LOADING YOUR MAGAZINES

cryptome.org/

why would anyone want NSA malware scripts downloaded to their computer

Many of these exploits phone home. There is a good possibility of getting v&

Some of them may
They are safe to download and inspect
But like I said, if you want to run them, beware

Someone hacked boys who developed a trojan for US and Israel that fucked up Iran's nuclear program.

Not as interesting as it sounds, actually.

These aren't pieces of information or revelations. They're weapons.

I don't have one!
I'm not ready!

Reverse engineering to personal use, obviously. You know you can just read everything a script does right? It's the pre-compiled executables that one would be hesitant to open.

You can march some one, untied and un-bound, to their execution, and they will not resist, they will not panic, because it's all part of the plan.

Their is a DEEP psychological NEED in human beings to comply with powers perceived as greater than their own.

Just like how people do not resist or panic at the snowden revelations, or anything that will be revealed in the coming years and decades... because deep in their hearts, they need it.

Stuxnet only targeted Siemens PLC's and the zeroday exploits used to spread it have already been patched, stop spouting bullshit you know nothing about

They're the NSA's tools.

It's basically someone has broken into the NSA's armory and stole every single weapon they have available, including their "nuke" the stuxnet.

No, running access points to iratemonk would write on the metal of your machine. You'd have to get a new storage device and reflash your BIOS.
This is literal digital anthrax if we are to believe it's from Equation Group.

Wow, it's literally nothing

Jesus you Drumpfags are fucking boring, go outisde or some shit, this is honestly pathetic now

Seriously, just turn off the computer and walk away, it'll do you some good

allah is great

First of all, they aren't actually asking for 1 Million BTC. What they actually said was this:
If our auction raises 1,000,000 (million) btc total, then we dump more Equation Group files, same quality, unencrypted, for free, to everyone.
So if they get 1 million BTC, then a lot of files will be released publicly, but the auction winner will still get a different set of files.
The actual website for the auction is theshadowbrokers.tumblr.com/. For those who find that hard to read, the auction has no end date and requires that people send Bitcoin to an address along with an OP_RETURN output specifying some way to contact you. If you lose the auction, you also lose your money, so don't send unless you are willing to lose your money. All in all, seems pretty scammy.

--from reddit

This is the point I see being missed -- this is no new "information". However, it is the equivalent of selling nuclear weapons on the black market.

Bump for updates.

This is certainly blown out of proportion, but it's the real fucking thing.

>They're weapons.

You are a fucking moron if you use them.

These are probably dis-information e-tools that have fatal flaws and are easily tracked so they can profile the dim witted.

What does this mean?

You're not going to get vanned for downloading them and looking at them. If you're dumb enough to run them even I doubt you'd get vanned.

There's nothing illegal about having them and going around busting people for downloading shit is a waste of time.

Plus autismos like me wouldn't go quietly and how is the NSA going to explain gun battles happening in rural midwestern towns? lol this is retarded paranoia

Hello NSA

come home white man, the forgotten isles have made you weak

HOLY FUCK

Strange, I don't see a leaf...

It means NSA hacked Cisco, etc. routers in order to spy your internet traffic.

Just another piece has been moved on the board. Big deal.

So is this actually a real story or not

I can't trust the media to tell me because I know they'd be sliding it if it was

>airgapped
doesn't exist in 2016

The tools the NSA uses to manage the thermo nuclear facilities of foreign countries is for auction

like your mom ass

and considering it came from eastern Europe judging by the language of the manifesto it probably has some deeper political motive than "RISE UP AGAINST THE MAN" bullshit.

Makes me consider the scenario these are russia state sponsored hackers playing on the americans counter culture hacking group to either give them tools or profile them and log the information for future use.

I have no intention of using them; however, others will, and many will reverse engineer them.

Lol Ahmed. You don't know that basically every PC in the world is backdoored by one group or another. Sruxnet only targeted Iran's nuclear program, but it spread like wildfire across the internet, undetected until it reached Iran. Those exploits are patched, but creating a 0 day exploit is not that hard for experienced developers, especially by the same guys who developed sruxnet. The whole point is, they gave no interest in collapsing any financial systems, but give those zero days to some malicious groups and they could take down the banking system.

There are literally plenty of Python files in the screenshots apparently.

I wonder whether this is a low quality bait.

Could somebody tell me whether there is some C code or maybe JVM based exploit using Java code in the dump?

Is it bad that I want to dl this out if sheer curiosity- yeah, I know, life in american gulag sucks worse than even russian gulag, but still... I wanna scratch that itch.

Which makes this an even bigger issue

Why so much down-playing of this?

This is THE fucking happening

Which is pretty big, because some Cisco routers perform man in the middle attacks on, say, TLS tunnels (used in HTTPS)

Stuxnut is merely the first one discovered, more have been found. Some may have not even been discovered yet.

Fuck off shill.

As far as I can tell, it is just a collection of exploits by a group that may or may not be the NSA. Most of the exploits target a specific vm or router, or firewall. They all work against specific models of hardware and whatnot for the most part. The auction part is probably just a scam, wikileaks already has all the files.

Why does this sounds like a Mr Robot plot line. Crash economy. Debt erased. Hmmmmmm.

Man I wish I knew more about this shit.

Where do I go to start learning the basics of computer hacking and exploit techniques?!

shit has anyone actually looked through the code of the actual exploits? I don't have the software necessary to dl them safely.

The payload targeted specific Siemens PLCs. The mechanisms used to spread were much more universal. That is how the infection was successful, the virus was not discriminate on its infection vectors, but the payload was only delivered to certain targeted systems.

That is the implication in their manifesto -- that this payload has been changed, and financial systems have been compromised and could well be targeted.

C, c#, c++, Python.

lissaexplains.com/

The gibson

There's this thing called Google

>The auction part is probably just a scam, wikileaks already has all the files
So many misinformed people here. WikiLeaks never claimed to have access to more than what the hackers posted, they were only saying they have all the files, not the KEY to auction file which has yet to be made public.

So I guess it was the 14 somewhere else then eh?

The attacks released freely seem (I have not downloaded to verify) to target very commonly used enterprise hardware. Cisco PIX and ASA devices are everywhere.

This is what I was thinking too. I sort of want to see it all come crumbling down.

start with hyper paranoia.

They ARE out to get you.

is it legit

>this horrible accusation of sliding
>posting rare illegal pepe out of nowhere
cia_spurdo.tiff

can confirm cisco is fucking everywhere especially large/medium size businesses

>Total Received 0.12003067 BTC
Ahaha, its fucking nothing.