fertile slovakia

ah yes 2009 was a fine countryball year
>its a mock image
unlike the other 2 slovakia is literally ours

Death to all nonmagyars!

kurva anyátok

baszd meg

magyar cigany

Igen? Majd akkor ugass, ha nem anyád okádékát zabálod reggelire, ami visszaböfögött disznógeci, miközben a rüh rágja le a korcs poofádat te tetűlepte koszladék cigány.

Why do so many cucks like this stupid unfunny site

y-you too
good post

they have a point sometimes

They may have a point once in 50 ideas, the rest is just strawmans and cringey posts ""making fun"" of people for no reason.

I despise these retarded cunts from the bottom of my heart.

They make fun of ebil kotleba

And if u disagree with anything they say they will spam you with "zomri XDDDD" and then they will ban you.

DAE think Kotleba is Kokot XD
Also they love sucking Kiska's dick

a

t. Prakokoti

Because it enables mentally challenged individuals to jump on a hate bandwagon and enjoy 2 second mindless fun because making fun of popular people is funny and cool lololol.
I just spent a few minutes browsing their facebook page and FUCK it made me furious. This garbage is the epitome of teenage edgyness. 90% of posts are "EBIN XD [first terrible unoriginal joke that came to my mind while I was shitting inside my mouth] + [swearword] + [swearword]". The swearwords especially anger me. Because it obviously wouldn't be funny as the point is practically non existent but when you add a swear word BOOM suddenly it has POWER. "What is this guy even talking abou... WOAH HE SAID KOKOT HOLY FUCK I AGREE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I hope whoever created and/or consistently supports this site through whatever means gets hit by a train in front of their mom.

hello frens
when did you last watch Kill la Kill?

Idk, when did it finish airing?

Never

>Prakokoti
>hehehe I am too much of an imbecile to come up with an original insult with context for the specific group I despise so I just add a prefix to a swear word and it's done ahahah so funny now hahaha

idk wasnt that good anyways the only things I liked were the perverted outfits and the music band girl

What's the name of that meme? I've been seeing it around for over a year now and all I've really gotten out of it is that the guy looks likd Steve Buschemi.

I don't, thank god for catholicism and degeneracy.

Also there's a BD out. This is a typesetting heavy anime, so don't watch the horriblesubs release.

i'm actually watching the underwater release, i only posted a shot from horriblesubs because the underwater one is only 720 p

FFF did a 1080p BD release with underwater subs.

oh, thanks, i'll look that up

good night lads

Writing a physics test tomorrow
Wish me luck bros

good luck northern magyar

sleep tight

>tfw addicted to women

explain

1/32 here so I guess I'm fine.

hello Karvina user
I didn't watch those movies which you gave me because gf saw one of them already but after looking at trailer of "Memories of Murder" (2003) I saw in related videos a 2017 Korean movie with nearly identical name, "Memoir of a Murderer". It wasn't on TBP so I got it off rutracker, based ruskies, had just 3 seeds as well but with eng subs. It's a movie about serial killer with dementia, he's losing his memories and he's unsure what he did etc. It's really interesting, you should watch it

Top quality blog post, good way to put it into a monologue you artist.

I found a torrent with plenty of seeders. It looks really good, thanks for the rec. I love those types of movies where two people are trying to outsmart the other.

egeszege bamboleo

>visszaböfögött
I love this language

2d>3dpd

Such an overused, plebeian opinion
1d is obviously superior

sz = s
s = sz
cs = cz
zs = ż
gy = d
ly = j

you now speak hungarian

>look guys we love jewish dick down our throaths!
youtube.com/watch?v=NrkQ20SjHoU

>sz = s
>s = sz

yeah we fucked up when we borrowed it from them

the more time passes the more i unironically want us to genocide all those who posess our stolen land

because they raided every fnnier site out of fb? We had awesome site with 40k jokes but with Slovak twist but they mass reported it too.

Silly Magyar, we ARE the Jews
Why do you think your country wasn't flooded with savage immigrants yet?
Why do you think not only postcolonial countries, but also Sweden and Germany are getting reverse colonized?
This is all our doing, the resentful, elaborate vengeance for the Western betrayal.

>sz = s
>s = sz
>cs = cz
>zs = ż
These make sense, but
>gy = d
>ly = j
What the fuck, why

>ly=j
>not going full tengri and using the palliative lateral aproximant version /ʎ/
linguistic reformation worst day of my life

ayy

cigany

wake up dummies

i am woke

what doing, user?

just finished watching a film. might read a bit.
how have you been?

meh, same as always, I'm just glad because weather improved since yesterday to 18-20°C and rainy, although sadly it's not going to last

Ahoj
Kde je Litvin :DDDDD

no job yet?
how long does the summer last in cordoba?

I've been applying for a few the last days, we'll see what happens
our summers are quite unpredictable, some years it starts in september (talking about temperature, ofc) until march or april, this year it started in december, I always hope it ends as soon as possible tbqh

is horoposter here?

bump

>have a dream that I ordered a pizza
>delivery guy arrives, hands me the food and says it is going to be 190 CZK
>give him 200 CZK and say that he can keep the change
>starts arguing with me that I only gave him 100, argue for a while, eventually he says he is going to check in with Michal (?)
>as he pull out he crashes into my car
>get so pissed off that I wake up and can't fall asleep anymore

well, good morning I guess

good morning lad, have work today?

yeah, leaving in +- 30 minutes
how are you m8?

alright I guess, going to be a long day?

>gy = d
>ly = j
>What the fuck, why
Y has a palatalizing function in Hungarian, so it softens consonants, like the kreska or i do in Polish

Ly used to be just like Slovak Ľ is today, compare Kráľ vs Király for "King"
But the Hungarian pronunciation has since changed to that of "J"

and logically, Gy could've been respelled to Dy, since it's a palatalized D, just like Ď in CZ/SK
It's apparently some kind of Italian/Latin influence
I found something about G being pronounced like Dż after the vowels I/E in Italian/Latin
At the time, this matched some words in Hungarian, so they used Gy
But again over time the words changed to the current pronunciation
and the spelling never got updated

I should be done with the last presentation at 6PM + 2hr drive home, so kinda, but I don't mind it since I start at 10AM tomorrow and I am (luckily) not the one presenting

Tady
Dobré ráno

Y-you too :3

>mfw a pepik knows more about hungarian than I do

eternal jew ripps off people even in his dream
:^)

wake up dummies

dobré ránó

jesus fucking christ there was a car crash literally few minutes ago just ~3 min away from my place

the fuck is going on with this place
that blue opel was actually going opposite direction (to the left) but got turned around by impact

Is it just mine imagination or is Ottoni starting to get a bit fat?

looks pretty bad 2bh

being a neet is fucking boring senpaitachi

here the local newspaper would pay you 30€ for a photo like that

>being poor neet

ftfy

I'm not poor actually, got ~3000€ just in cash.

why are polish people generally not nice people

thats not a lot for a liftetime neet. having rich parents is better, not that I know of that I scrape by.

Education and lack of diversity

Because you are racist against polishmen

why are bongs generally heartless passive-aggressive cunts

>polish OR eastern block
I'm glad they at least bothered to make the distinction

I should be able to find a job in a month or two.

What do you mean?

WHY THE FUCK ARE FEMALE BIATHLETES SO CUTE?!
AAAAAAHHHH

>eastern block
Well, I'm glad all v4 countries are central europian :^)

>tfw got /fit/
>still no gf
its gonna be time to end it soon

exactly that

> tfw not fit just a bit
> tfw still feel weaker inside

I know a guy who has been fit for years and he hasn't got any gf for atleast 2 years.

You need charisma more than physical fitness.

My and my friends snuck into an abandoned asylum yesterday
It won't let me upload the files since it says they are too big, anyone have an idea? Or I could just link you guys my instagram

yeah the german golden one is so cute...

If you have google, upload them to drive/google photos and download it again. I did this with my vacation pics where each pic is ~4 mb or more and after uploading and downloading they're barely around 1 mb with exact same quality. Google has some insane compression algorithm that doesnt reduce quality at all

yeah, and that hijab on top of that... beautiful