The chase is on!

The chase is on!
abc7.com/live/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RUN NIGGA

RUN

Did he get to keep his Bronco or was it confiscated?

>90% wasn't even born to witness the greatest police chase in television history

He's on foot!
The juice is loose!

>on foot

All I see is a young male trying to stay fit by running in the morning but a ghetto bird is constantly harassing him.

When will they learn?
You cannot get away in this day and age. You cannot escape a helicopter.

>if you obey police orders after committing a crime you don't get shot

>switch back to livestream tab
>suspect on the floor and not moving
>they walk up to him and walk him over to the car
I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD WTF WHAT A TEASE THIS IS BULSHIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>fucking white people
Every time.

They're Hispanic

But you can waste their time as a final fuck you. Also, you'll never win if you just give up.

White Hispanics are a thing, you know that right?

It's already over? Lame

>You cannot escape a helicopter.

you can on a speed bike

But then they're not "Caucasian"

Learn genetics and come back please. White Latinos are born in SW USA from caucasiod and latin DNA.

Try again or get back to

Caucasian literally means Of European descent, ergo people from Spanish descent, from SPAIN, which is located in EUROPE.

Fucking idiot

You aren't white either, fgt.

Do you happen to have a good example? Not that I entirely doubt you; I just want to see it happen for the entertainment. I watched the video below, but this was a special circumstance in my opinion -- at night, he parks under an underpass for a long while, and patrols are never sent to trail him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8

>that car falling through a fucking hole in the road
what?

>learn genetics
Ok, pal: I'm just gonna go get my doctorate real quick. I bet you're the kind of person who also calls Haitians """African Americans."""

>literally means of European descent
Incorrect. The word "Caucasian" comes from the Caucasus Mountains (which are in the country of Georgia).

I'm half German and half French, so...

there's nothing, you lying shit

not talking about etymology you stupid faggot, the word is literally an umbrella term used to describe races originating in Europe

retard