ITT: bullies madly in love with their victims

ITT: bullies madly in love with their victims

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/5834068
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbtBpASwXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time I see a Doug thread now I'm reminded of that super long thread about all those Anons talking about their first loves after the reveal of the actual writer of the show not getting with his.

Made me realize we all have that Patti Mayonnaise in our lives, that will never have.

"Guess who likes you?"

I eventually realized that mine was actually kind of a bitch. I mean, she was a teenager, teenagers aren't great people.

Met her again at 29, though, and now she's amazing.

why does Doug look like Jacob Sartorious

Something tells me Sup Forums is gonna project hard on this thread.

Getting the obvious one out of the way

the only correct answer

Soooo...tsundere western characters?

wait.... is Doug x Roger a thing, op?
link me a fanfic right now

Aren't you projecting hard on Sup Forums right now?

archiveofourown.org/works/5834068
found it

you know she was into clover

> tfw had my patty and lost her

it's been 3 years and everything still feels hollow

rickets.
that shit was DEPRESSING. she was so excited to see him and talk about her boobs.
when you think back, that's what Patty was like all along. The one good, kind, sweet person in a town full of cold fucktards. It's no wonder Doug couldn't tell if she wanted him or not. She was just giving him a little basic friendliness.
and sadly the cycle continues. men, starved of affection, overreact to this tiny bit of attention, causing girls to 'learn' not to do it. making the starvation worse.

Replace "men" with "lonely virgins on an anime message board" and this is more accurate since most guys don't make the very basic mistake of overreacting to female attention once they're older than say, 14

Don't get out much do you?

oh hey dougfunniesjournal just updated again. jawesome.
there are ones who don't, but they instead act 'too cool' and blow off women's affection as not affecting them. sadly this works because it gives the woman a challenge. but it's fucking sick.

Kind of

>victims

Holy shit, Sup Forumsmblr pls go, it's all in good fun

That one gif of the twins grabbing the main girls arms then both of them throwing their legs on her

bullies in love this.....their gay boyfriends?

Is that better? Maybe your looking for a different thread...

>Met her again at 29, though, and now she's amazing
Are we talking about the actual woman who influenced Patti character or the actress who voiced Patti?
Because the actress is still doing great.

>dougfunniesjournal just updated again
I was really late to the party when I found this blog, is it true they're updating it less and less frequently over time?

>tfw Yoga Jones' backstory
>tfw they went nowhere with her and Watson's budding friendship

there's a finite number of episodes

Updates have been coming pretty regularly lately, but it did go through a stretch of like two years where it didn't update. I think it's been a combination of the guy just having other stuff going on and the difficulty of tracking down Disney era episodes.

>this thread

every "OMG why is X character so annoying/bad/a cunt/a dick" thread is the fucking same

More like bullies madly in love with each other/themselves/a weird mix of both due to being identical twins.

>every "OMG why is X character so annoying/bad/a cunt/a dick" thread
>"WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS/HER PROBLEM?"

That boy scout episode made it seem like Doug and Roger were going to end up as friends.

Wouldn't it be cool if Doug only started off as a petty, self centered aspie, and the premise was that this was a show where the main character actually grew up and learned how to deal with himself and others? Making friends of enemies, learning from his mistakes, getting over his infatuation with Patti and being content with a friendship (which might actually blossom into a romance over time)?

Are there any cartoons that are like that?

>Wouldn't it be cool if Doug only started off as a petty, self centered aspie, and the premise was that this was a show where the main character actually grew up and learned how to deal with himself and others? Making friends of enemies, learning from his mistakes, getting over his infatuation with Patti and being content with a friendship (which might actually blossom into a romance over time)?
Like Andrew Dobson's story?

The Joker wasn't in love with Batman, he was in love with his headcanon of Batman.

>Wouldn't it be cool if Doug only started off as a petty, self centered aspie, and the premise was that this was a show where the main character actually grew up and learned how to deal with himself and others? Making friends of enemies, learning from his mistakes, getting over his infatuation with Patti and being content with a friendship (which might actually blossom into a romance over time)?
>Are there any cartoons that are like that?
Sounds like a Rule 63 Daria honestly

Helga was most peoples introduction to tsundere.

Seventh post best post.

She was split between wanting to hate fuck clover or sam

How so? Also;
>Adventure 02
DELET THIS.

>could only get off when he had sex with his wife in Hank's house wile pretending to be Hank
This guy clearly has some sort of attraction to that damn redneck.

Just one of many fetishes he had. Like sex on a bed covered by quarters.

The thumbnail looks like the girl on the right has huge boobs and is showing a lot of cleavage

It's actually written into the series bible that Roger wants to be Doug's friend. Half the time he seems like he's legitimately trying to ruin Doug's day but the other half he comes across like he's just ribbing him like they're pals.

I always imagined Roger wasn't actually that much of a jerk, but since the show is told from Doug's perspective and he's a complete sperg, he interprets Roger's behavior as much more hostile than it actually is.

they do eventually work things out in the finale of the Nick series(and if I recall properly during Disney Doug, Roger mostly drops the bully aspect due to becoming rich)

>that episode where roger throws doug a surprise party but doug initially thinks roger's turned all his friends into zombies

I want to write a story about bullies but we never had one in our school. Can you tell help me your stories?

This cartoon didn't really have attractive women in general but this fuck is disgusting.

> Underreacting to women's attention is fucking sick

A little hyperbolic there, chief

>sadly this works because it gives the woman a challenge
Oh god forbid we just bend over backwards for you tumblr.

Eh more with Ladybug, but yeah I guess

Isn't that true of all unrequited love?

Has Roger ever actually beat up anyone?

Oh fuck that's too close to home.

This

I forget Roger had a cat.

Roger was Doug's friend, Doug was just too autistic to see it.

I can't believe no one posted this.
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbtBpASwXw

>Sister is in high school and is kind of a known bitch
>Family knows about this but assumes she is mostly a good kid and doesn't mistreat anyone aside from just basic teenage girl cattiness
>One day the school principal and a girl's parents notify us that she's been allegedly bullying this girl, both verbally and with a couple cases of physical assault
>Girl had a fucking broken rib
>Everything is smoothed over without ever being made public. There is no evidence except victim's word against sister's and no one really believes my sister capable of something like that
>Sister is never punished, victim changes schools
>Not long after graduation sister comes out as bisexual
>Currently in prison for putting girlfriend in hospital

Fuck. How could I forget the greatest love story of all time?

Welp I'm gonna have to either learn to draw better or commission someone else to do it

did Roger ever work up the nerve to get the surgery?

Is this show any good?

Oh grow a spine. You fucking losers.

Who am I, Worf from that episode of Star Trek where he breaks his back and tries to kill himself?

Ha ha! Just kidding, user.

Good. Your sister sounds like a cunt.

Fucking yep. Still the hottest thing imaginable.

It has tons of drama and lesbians, if you're into that. Personally, it hits me much more than shows like Bojack Horseman because the characters feel more relatable and the character personalities are very diverse, there's nothing surreal about this.
I don't see it as a female-driven show despite 95% of the cast being female and every episode makes me want to see what happens next... I'm kinda biased maybe but, if you want to check it out, the first 2 episodes would be enough to tell if the show is for you or not.

Some of the actresses voice cartoons as well, you have Patti Mayonaise from Doug, Helga Phugly from The Oblongs and some crystal gems from SU.

>Rhonda
>The little asian girl with glasses
>Not cute
Please user

She's a fucking psycho honestly. It's weird how you don't put everything together and see the signs until after the fact. Unfortunately she'll be back in normal society in a couple months.

>did Roger ever work up the nerve to get the surgery?
Yeah, he did it just in time for the prom episode.

but user, Doug got married with Porkchop and they even got a kid together

Is that supposed to be a really lowcut dress or is judy jacked?

kek

I was a very nasty bully in middle school but stopped after realizing one day I had a rading erection while tormenting my victims.

i molested a 3/10 in middle school, still haven't washed the hand 20 years later

You sound like a fucking JoJo villain
J-Guile, I think.

Doug's character arch was always something I admired, and its groundbreaking accomplishments proved invaluable to later cartoonists that would follow Doug's example of a serialized character development driven story, though none were quite as masterfully executed as Doug. Doug learns from his mistakes, takes advice to heart, comes out of his shell little by little each episode.

Doug's difficult journey of self-discovery, as he evolved from an introverted, petty, self-absorbed immature spastic to a friendly, helpful, thoughtful, and mentally healthy boy is something for children to be inspired by. Learning to get to know his bully Rodger and offer him the hand of friendship was was a touching saga. And let's not forget when Doug got over his infatuation with Patti, and earned her respect.

Doug wasn't the only 3-dimensional character who grew beyond his premise, Skeeter, Rodger, Judy, Bibi, and even Doug's father all went through trials and tribulations and ended up better people for it- thanks to Doug. By the end of the series, that cold and unfamiliar town of Bluffington is seen as a rich and warm home. The bully and the love interest are seen as familiar friends. That disconnected sister is seen as an invaluable loved one. All of those hostile kids he was so afraid of are just like him: people. People you look in the eyes and get to know, Doug eventually learned you don't have to be afraid of social situations and his life is rich because of it.

That final scene of Doug and all his friends hanging out in the basement, now teenagers drinking wine from paper cups and playing and discussing the possibilities of the future; it brought tears to my eyes, And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Bravo, Jim Jinkins.

>Bully repeatedly creeps into my masturbation fantasies in middle school
>Still occasionally pops up to this day

See, I just think of the one about Doug digging through her garbage for used tampons to smear on bananas.

Did anyone else stab the fuck out of their bully?

>shirt is on backwards
I didn't even notice 'till the 4th panel, kek

Can--can it be both?

I talked to a girl once in early 2015 and we hit it off great. Then she moved away to ivy leage school and i realized theres not way im good enough for her. Community college is the only school that will take me.

This comic always makes me wanna drink bleach