Boiled in TAR /isis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741185/ISIS-executes-six-people-BOILING-TAR-Iraqi-Sharia-court-accuses-men-spies.html

Anyone have the video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m01ICYfdLsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to see the laughably bad special effects in that one.

Coming soon to a court near you Shariah law

Obviously a false flag.

BOILING TAR!!?!? WHAT WILL THOSE CGI ZIONISTS DO NEXT OYYY VEYYYY
>dailybowelmovement.co.uk

I wish all the non Muslims in the Middle East would return the favor to these fuckers.

Fugg

I can't wait until they decide to fuck with us.
The most American motherfucker I know is a full blood Korean, and he would slice any neck that he didn't think belonged here

inb4 spelling mistake

They already messed with you, killed americans on american soil. You're not going to do anything.

>The most American motherfucker I know is a full blood Korean, and he would slice any neck that he didn't think belonged here

He sounds cool as fuck

ISIS has really been dropping the ball with novids

Fuck yeah he is.
12in lifted truck, believes that whites are the ruling race, has a white gf with a previous (white) kid (+1 cuck points), CC owner, and acknowledges that race plays a major part in social compatibility.

>he still thinks isis vids are fake
>doubting that sandniggers are really barbaric

Why would isis fake shooting someone with a shotgun when they can simply shoot someone with a shotgun?

Protip, these don't look real because there is very little video evidence of what these deaths are like in the real world until now. What you think is real is Hollywood fake.

>asian male with white gf

alpha af

>Protip, these don't look real because there is very little video evidence of what these deaths are like in the real world until now. What you think is real is Hollywood fake.

This. At least in the west we have a portion of young people who have experienced it through the military and know the horrible reality of it.

most modern combat takes places hundreds of meters away from each other so probably not even that

bravo ISIS for letting game devs and movie directors know what shotgun injuries should look like

That's not a fake user

That guy wasn't even ISIS, he was a latent homo who wanted to shift his blame and self hate onto something else to divert attention from his gayness and said ISIS "inspired" him. He wasn't in contact with anyone in ISIS. ISIS tried attacking people in Texas and got BTFO

>yfw in the next decade, action movies will get their inspiration from isis vids

B/CAUZ FX AR CHEPR THAN LIFE HA HA ITZ EZ TO FAKE ANATMY

>alpha af
Yeah something like that.
Ever hear a collarbone break irl?
Because that guy could and has broken one on the first punch.
Best friend for fucking ever

>>Protip, these don't look real because there is very little video evidence of what these deaths are like in the real world until now. What you think is real is Hollywood fake.

not even fucking true at all, you dumb faggots.

ive seen plenty of gore on the internet and in full live action, not just pictures. a lot of these isis videos are fake as shit.

the gun webm you posted is obviously fake, the beheadings with the greensreen background and cut to black are obviously fake. the only ones that are real are the ones where you see them losing their heads in full motion and the Jordanian that got set on fire.

neither you faggots know shit.

oh user, so naive. protip: real deaths often look like the silly low budget effects in movies rather than high budget flicks where the bodies somehow remain completely intact to leave a beautiful cinematic.

The latest vids and the gore effects in Fallout with Bloody Mess enabled are somewhat similar so good on Bethesda for modeling a the damage a shotgun does to a head better than the face on that head.

>delusion

Fuck you, dumbass.

Pretty much all of Isis' vids are real, including the shotgun one posted above.

>obvious
Says who? You?! Fuck you.

post proof or get lost

>He wasn't in contact with anyone in ISIS.

Utterly meaningless. That he wasn't in direct contact with them doesn't make him any less "a part of ISIS" since their entire methodology revolves around inspiring sympathizers already in the West to carry out attacks in their name. They accept allegiance from anyone willing to do so. This is one of the things that sets them apart from every terrorist group in the past and makes them uniquely threatening.

And what about San Bernandino?

All the gore vids you see on liveleak are from like the 90's and 00's with shitty ass quality.

The reason these look so fake is because they're high quality and you're so used to high quality gore being exclusive to movies.

>bait
>see flag
oh.

Thanks for pointing out what is actually fake about these videos, I'd belie that these were real unless you had posted such OBVIOUS EVIDENCE against what is truly fake!
Thank you! Thank you very much for informing us what was ACTUALLY unrealistic AS OPPOSED TO saying "lel its fak bruh"

Hi LoneStarToArms.

If accepting allegiance is the worst they can do, it's going to be over quick as soon as that group goes out of style just like Al Qaeda did.

You got me there, assuming they were actual members of ISIS

>California
You answered your own question.

Is this a group or something?

>laughably bad special effects

It's strange because the kikes own Disney, they normally have really good animation

At least the shotgun to the head video above is real.

The one where the guy beheads someone after a long speech is rigged, since they probably wanted a perfect speech and then he was supposed to proceed with the cutting, they still killed the guy in the end, but it took several fake takes.

Is that mudshitkino...?

>The CIA is willing to start a massive war that kills thousands of people but unwilling to kill a few real sandniggers for propaganda films

Given what we know about the CIA's history of murder, you'd have to be retarded to think this, no matter who you believe is responsible for the Syrian conflict.

Same as "Anonymous."

From 80s teen idol to Brian Peppers in 0.02 seconds.

>most American motherfucker I know
>he`s a literal cuck

Well that sounds about right you fat fucking retard.

God I hate Americunts.

What's this from?

>not my state, not my problem

typical american response
how about florida, fort hood, tennessee etc etc etc etc

Danger 5, an Australian tv show

You're right, japan, lets kill all unnecessary children

Indeed, it's much easier in every aspect for these people to kill real people than staging it all.

Ahh...looked funny desu

real life

I don't think you've ever seen gore filmed with that quality of camera, probably not even 20% of that. Majority of gore is filmed with a potato from 10 metres away...

>He wasn't in contact with anyone in ISIS
That's not how IS works...

4/10

I guarantee you he would have gone on a shooting spree anyways even in ISIS never existed, he was very fucked up in the head. It's just a convenient thing to say some group inspired you to do it

Yes. Found it on Deepweb with help of a hacker known as Sup Forums.

Death occurs at 3:30 minute mark.

Watch out, it's pretty graphic.

youtube.com/watch?v=m01ICYfdLsA

Checked and keked

How many gold accounts did you have to buy to get that many stars!?

>doesn't know how to [You must have a Sup Forums gold account to view this]

Honestly I thought it was gonna cost [You must have a Sup Forums gold account to view this], but it's actually easy to obtain if you just [You must have a Sup Forums gold account to view this]. If you do that you'll save [You must have a Sup Forums gold account to view this].

What a load of shit, he rang 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS,he blamed the US foreign policy in the middle east.

There is zero evidence he was a faggot except sone bullshit eye witnesses, do you really think they got a good look at a gunmen with an assault rifle in a dark nightclub?

His father was a refugee from Afghanistan, it was an ISIS inspired terrorist attack. You can't reasonably ignore everything that points to it and accept an eye witness that thought he recognised him whilst running for his life, wake up to yourself.