DEATH TO MOHAMMEDANS THREAD

ITT: someone tries to say one good thing about Mohammedanism.
One. Good. Thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM
youtube.com/watch?v=9IJebBMzQ_Y
youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE?t=4m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They seem to be way more effective in killing each other over who's more muslim than they are in their attacks against the west.

Seriously, think about it - there are hundreds of millions of these fucks throughout the western world and all they manage to do is muster a few forever alones into killing couple a hundred infidels in a few years. Really? Their welfare jihad is so retarded and pathetic.

Just like any ideology based on blind conquerism without crating anything, islam is bound to self destruct.

since 1760

Class war now

absolutely nothing wrong with it

I was childhood friends with a kid from Yemen they were pretty nice.

Also my local convenience store is owned by a family of arabs who are also really nice, like ridiculously nice. Like constantly giving me free shit nice. I guess it's either taquia or they're trying to prove not all arabs are murderous goat fuckers. Idk

youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM

They make rage inducing Nasheeds

they make me chant ALLAHU AKBAR

youtube.com/watch?v=9IJebBMzQ_Y

It's a great way of getting people to kill each other.

Also delicious fucking food. Befriended a Pakistani guy in the UK and after Ramadan he used to call me and invite me to eat with his family and friends.

His mother cooked like a fucking goddess....

His sister was also hot and pretty slutty, but I never hit on her, because he was my bro.

Memes at their expense can be lulzy.
Trap remixes of nasheed can be lulzy.
Basically they're good villains.

They keep women and degenerates in line

they kill jews

They keep women in their place.

They're the ultimate enemy.

Patriarchy actually exists.

they know how to handle women.

they create happenings

They're fairly good at making weapons with a technology that isn't that much beyond the iron age.

youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE?t=4m13s

They recognize the true enemy, the jew, unlike the "red pilled" people on here

They're nice ennemies for the West.

They have a nice comical value but are also sometimes an actual threath

greatest kike remover

Yeah it isn't that great but at least they don't bend down and take the dick from their enemies or let the enemy take their dicks whatever is worse like Christcucks

They helped the early cotton industry in the US

They have the right idea about women, but are too barbaric in their implementations.