How do we fix Australia?

How do we fix Australia?

Elect Trump

We have to deport browns ASAP. Not only for their own sake but to make yellow people the most visibly alien again.
Getting the chinks out will be crucial to our long-term survival.

Massive flooding

Same way as last time: Ignore them for 10,000 years or so, then go see what kind of fucked up Bear-Spider-Nigger things evolved there.

this. Deporting anyone non white is crucial. Australia will be the last super power among whites when the US and europe are eventually overrun.

Initiate the BOGANDIED.

Free Australia.

It belongs to our feathered kin, the EMU, the CASSOWARY, the COCKATIEL and the COCKATOO.

> getting the chinks out
If you intend to get rid of my goddamn vietnamese pastries shop, get fucked.
As far as I'm concerned, the problem is with Asia, not with Asian people. This country is great so long as you're born here and chill like us.
I agree that needs majority white population though. Every asian kid/hapa I've known through school and uni has been based as fuck.

Cut an inland sea from northern territory to central australia.

Evolution doesn't work that quickly.

fix what? we're flawless

>Tmu
>Terminator Emus

delet this

I was thinking large-scale desert greening projects, but we can deport the Chinese too, if you think it'll help.

>If you intend to get rid of my goddamn vietnamese pastries shop, get fucked.

We can get some cookbooks or French people. They learned it all from the French, who are almost white.

>As far as I'm concerned, the problem is with Asia, not with Asian people.

You understand that in regards to chinks specifically we are actually selecting for corruption? We're taking in all the crooked people that are robbing their nation and funneling the money out of the country.
These are people that give zero fucks about their own kind and you're hoping they won't be slanty-eyed kikes for us?

>Evolution doesn't work that quickly.

Of course it does.

Sure, dinosaurs don't become chickens overnight, but bogans will turn into Nips.

Why not the south? It'd be shorter.

Are you by chance a creationist?

>Massive flooding

Already get that. I remember Brisbane in 2011 there was bullsharks swimming around the CBD. Queensland got rekt

>creationist

You mean like believing Abos are human?
No.

I'm a Whiskiest.
I believe that with enough booze everything will get fucked. At least twice.

This is the sort of thing I wish was realistically feasible but I know it isn't

1. Construct massive solar-powered desalinization plants, and then pipe in water into every square inch of desert.

2. Profit.

First Post Best Post

Everything is feasible if you want to spend enough money.

Why not both ways?
It's easy we just get all the unemployed ice addicts to get out there and start digging with shovels. Better sooner, than later when the Chinese invade and force everyone to start digging it, an enslave us to grow rice.

Just deport all the fucking Chinese. Fuck they're annoying - they can't drive, they can't even fucking walk properly, they drive up our house prices - build shitty shoe-box sized apartments and have no FUCKING SOULS

Here's your (You).

>solar

You mean nuclear power.

An inland sea.

>French, who are almost white.
You haven't been to France any time recently have you, it's a sea of brown and beige. The Muslims have taken over.

Gas the Chinks reconquer Papua new guinea send all the Abos there conquer East Timor invade New Zealand,Miconesia,Melanesia,Polynesia and that French island near us take over the rest of Antarctica then initiate plan Eternal Anglo

If you don't agree with me your a literal dumb cunt go drink some good beer and comeback when your a man

>Abos are hot I tells ya. Hot!

Send a bunch of Mick criminals there, only this time don't give them enough booze to fuck the natives.

you could start by getting them to not elect actual irl shitposters as senators

Why don't you put all your browns in the desert?

It's their natural habitat.

It's full, mate

water doesn't flow up

Remove Sydney and Melbourne.

Turning it up.

ffs,

Weather control

Dig a canal to lak Eyre and flood it, and make the Lebs pay for it

Yeah, but $2 neinish tarts? The french charge your left kidney and the blood of your firstborn
Plus
> we are actually selecting for corruption
You have clearly never been to China. We have the NICE people here, by my estimate. Asians in China are rude as shit, but Asians in Australia are super polite and chill.
Because growing up in Australia, immersed in Aussie culture, makes them decent Aussies.