Will the Mountain shatter like the White Walkers when he dies

What happens when beric and Jon touch Obsidian

Based Jon's cousin thread

Thank you OP

Updated version plox?

she's so cute lad I can't take it

8th for carnivorous birds

You have to remove everything below 5 to fix the polls

Isn't that the girl that enjoys the black man's semen?

Emilia will argue against it as always because she'll look fat in comparison, because she is fat

no youre thinking of this one

Why not remove everything above 5? No way the episode was good, it's complete shit.

Do you think he knew he was gay here?

that's all of them user

DELET THIS

“I looked for you in the sticky,” Hotpockets said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Jonautist answered.

“Woe to D&D if we had been,” said Ser Aegon.

“When episode 10 aired, the showrunners slew your favourite characters with terrible writing, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Jonautist said, “or we'd still be posting, and Shireen never would have burned in that shitty show.”

“I came down on the thread to lift the siege,” I told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Euron dipped their banners, and all their shitposters were getting hyped for season 6. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Stannisfag.

“Ser Darkstar is fled, with that copypasta. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Darkstar is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Aegon.

“But not of the Bookguard,” Ser Jonautisit pointed out. “The Bookguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Stannisfag. He donned his Marcus.

“My favourite character was cut,” explained old Ser Aegon.

Hotpockets shitposters moved up beside him, with pictures from Reddit and absurd theories from westeros.org in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now the offseason begins,” said Ser Stannisfag, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed his R'lhorr hungers pictures and held it with both hands. It's tone was autistic, alive with angry denial.

“No,” Hotpockets said with sadness in it's voice. “Now it ends.”

Thats how polling is done, you chop off the extremes and focus on the normal people

She dates a black guy?

>everything has to conform to my normie tastes

she cucks

1st for Aegon

Being gay is a mark of maturity in understanding the true fowl nature of women. Enlightenment and homosexuality are two sides of the same coin.

fuck off back to season 4

emilia is beautiful again.

Not as good as the Stannismof vs the Waifuguard version.

Is he /our guy/?

>grown adults

I think she doesn't emote or act in any way because she's under too much constriction from her corset

>no one's cheering

huh???

In a weird way that makes sense.

He'll get killed off by some woman half his size who in reality would have been brutally raped and murdered

“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

Why don't they just ask hockey players to use their ice skates and some flamethrowers to kill the white walkers and wights?

Alcohol.
Not even once.

kek

Script leaks btw

Degenerate

Beric and Jon are alive so nothing will happen. Also dragonglass is for killing wights, run-of-the-mill undead can still be destroyed by conventional means.

fake and gay

White Lannister men about to be BTFO. its gonna be hella epic

Wrong pic

dragonglass is for killing white walkers

why is it
true then?

I can't wait to find out which bodily-fluid/food combination they use for next week's visual gag

GUYS READ THE BLUE SEGMENT

JAIME IS SAVED

BOOK JAIME IS BACK HE IS /OURGUY/ AGAIN!

"Our Lord moot protects Stannismod, now and always. All your bans and all your deletions will mean nothing when his hour comes"

"Your hour is come right now." The Danyfag janitor replied as his mouse hovered over the "delete" button. But no sooner had that comment been deleted than another user, posting with the fiery sigil of Stannis, spoke up: "Stannismod is the one true mod! A faggot has taken his place, reeking of "muh feels" and "muh Kelly C!"

>Banned
Some retard announced.

The user continued. "This janitor is the black worm eating the heart of /got/! D.B Weiss was his father, and David Benioff his mother! moot, get rid of him before he fucks it all up! Destroy them all, Danyfags and Jonfags, show-Tyrion fans and pedophiles, SJWs! Save /got/!" The assmad janitor tried desperately to temp ban him, but he continued to post. "The scouring fire will come! Stannismod will return!"

because it was made in the last few days

gonna be shit again. when the unsullied go through the casterly rock sewers. screencap this.

There's are more leaks from some Spanish dude on YouTube from 7.05 and 7.06. But they're in Spanish.

maesters

FOREIGN INVASION IS UNDERWAY

It was made weeks ago and was all over reddit, you insular retard. Stay mad you're late.

How many fat feminists are gonna cream themselves watching the white Lannister army getting annihlated by the brown savage Dothraki? How many nauseating "brown people smashed the patriarchy and shattered stereotypes xD" clickbait articles will they make?

iron bank

Why are they staying in a hotel room together?

What exactly unfolded that night?

>you insular retard

you're lying. there no scripts

>She's seen his bad side
LITERALLY FUCKING WHEN. As far as we know, she only had "misgivings about him being able to keep to one bed" then the whore eloped ironically proving herself a cheater. This roastie logic people use in retroactively trying to make Robert a villain is aggravating desu. Lyanna was clearly in the wrong,

he was violent and abusive

dude wtf

please don't trigger the laying with another man in bed isn't gay user

Will Littlefinger's TV death be more or less disgraceful than Stannis?

youre baiting me arent you? Lyanna and Robert barely even met, he even says as much

>bran timewarged euron to tell him where the sandcunts are

Stannis isn't dead.

imgur.com/a/4uOuk Jan 17

You give DnD too much credit

So anyone think Dany will propose marriage to Jon Snow? Would a union between her and the King of the North be beneficial?

>implying everything isn't Rhaegars fault

Literally everything, except for maybe the Others is the fault of that faggot Rhaegar.

>elopes with Lyanna sparking the Rebellion
>the Kingsguard die
>Loses and dies giving Robert the Throne and forcing him to marry Cersei
>Greyjoy rebellion starts because the Targs are gone, acting as a catalyst for Euron
>War of the Five kings
>Aegon and JonCon's invasion
>Dany having the right to rule, and prepping for invasion

Fuck Rhaegar

we get another patrician week right? open borders feminism doesn't strike back until e4??

>little finger's death

muh stronk womyn

I don't think they can outdo Stannis getting fucked over by bad writing and retarded decisions until he eventually an hero'd.

Depends if Sansa makes a funny quip or not, we'll have to wait and see. Though seeing as he went from mastermind 4d chess player to creepy pedo it's looking bad for cia.

>forcing him to marry Cersei
This is Jon Arryn's fault. The reason the War of Five Kings breaks out is also his fault.

>We're working on a solution.
>cut to the evil underground laboratory dungeon
>You see, your grace, we heard that one time a dragon got hurt by a spear. Thus, we worked tirelessly to create a ballista. It's like any of the other ballistas we've already seen in Westeros but this one is special because it's an anti-dragon ballista, or something.
>Watch what happens when we shoot these old centuries old bones at point blank range.
>smug, sinister smiles at the result
"Nailed" it! - D&D

If Rhaegar hadn't left with Lyanna, then Arys would have never killed the Starks and called for Robert and Ned's deaths

Favorite lines from the books?

>I am an old man, an old knight, and I have seen more battles than most of you have years. Nothing is more terrible upon this earth, nothing more glorious, nothing more absurd. You may retch. You will not be the first. You may drop your sword, your shield, your lance. Others have done the same. Pick it up and go on fighting. You may foul your breeches. I did, in my first battle. No one will care. All battlefields smell of shit. You may cry out for your mother, pray to gods you thought you had forgotten, howl obscenities that you never dreamed could pass your lips. All this has happened too.

The worst part is that in canon a dragon was actually killed in the past using something similar. Instead of Qyburn magically knowing about Dany's dragon getting injured overseas, they could have just referenced that.

The fact that he elopes with Lyanna while he was already married and had kids with Elia Martell is also pretty shitty.

I think Hodor was the top.

I just realized that with straight hair she kinda looks like a Jewish chick who may have been interested in me during high school
Fuck you for reminding me

Aerys was mad, the realm was shit during his reign. Robert's Rebellion was good for Westeros, but Arryn had to ruin his realm by first making him marry Cersei, and then confronting her about her incest, leading to his death and Ned coming south.

*gets killed by men in rags with daggers*

They should have had a really primitive cannon or something, imagine Dany's ships getting fucking hammered by mortar and they have to withdraw.

What the fuck happened?

Jesus christ she has aged like milk

Okay, you fucks, since the show has remembered the prophecy, who will be the third head of the dragon?

Sandor

It's implied that Rhaegar was on the verge of deposing Aerys, if he had simply done that and left well enough alone none of the aforementioned would have happened. Jon Arryn was a retard sure, but it was all a reaction to Rhaegar's actions

LEAKS AHOY
The Episode starts with the excursion beyond the wall, which includes Jon, Gendry, Thoros, Beric, Jorah, Tormund, The hound and two or three other soldiers (they’re pretty much red shirts and meat for the great other) Ser Davos does stay behind because he isn’t much of a fighter (as he said when he was defending Jon’s body last season and would slow them down) the excursion continues through the north, as they travel a lot of conversations came up… this is when Jon offers Longclaw to Jorah, Jon snow says that it belongs to him since it belonged to his family but Jorah says something along the lines of “no you keep it I’m not worthy of carrying this sword, my father gave it to you for a reason” Tormund and the hound have a conversation about Brienne which the hound is amazed at how much Tormund admires and likes Brienne… Friki goes on to say how Jon and beric now have one thing in common which is being brought back by Rhollor and they discuss what it may means and what their purpose might be…. They continue north by trying to follow the vision the hound saw in the flames, finally they see the mountain shaped like an arrowhead… this is when a large blizzard starts and they hear a weird growl which they can’t seem to recognize but then one of the soldiers (the red shirt) tries to find out what it is when out of nowhere a reanimated polar bear shreds him to absolute shit, but because of the heavy blizzard no one is sure what has happened when the beast attacks Thoros (who will have a flaming sword) the beast stomps thoros and gives him a few slashes with his claws but thoros is also giving the bear a few slashes with his sword (when the hound sees the flaming swords he freezes in fear of the flames) at the end between all of them they are able to kill the beast but Thoros is badly wounded (think DiCaprio in the revenant) so beric must cauterize his wounds with his flaming sword to try to save his life.

Will Jon get Blackfyre?