Are Japanese People Asian?

>Recent digs at Hokkaido reveal 2 new caucasoid skull types
>There has been much dispute over where the origin of the Japanese people have origainaly come from
>Ancient legends describe the formation of Japan to be a merger of 2 or more distinct genetic phenotypes around 1200BC
>This coincides with the myth that Anglo-Saxon fishermen arrived on the small island due to poor navigation in the pursuit of one of the largest cod migrations of the time

I always knew there was something different about the Japanese, even the facial bone structure is completely different from neighbouring countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6YmNX0Yvdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Sum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sageru

Depends on who the person is, or in other words, from where their ancestors came and with whom they bred. During my last six weeks in Japan, there was many people that I noticed that looked extremely white. Others were undeniably very Asian and probably had ancestral ties to small outlying islands or working peoples in rural, southeastern Asian regions.

By the way, rumors are true. Somewhere around 70% of Japanese women in their teens and twenties are so beautiful. They command your attention with their looks. They make my pee-pee go hard

yes
what a stupid fucking thread

those two are from Hong Kong. Fucking kek'd bro good one.

Would explain why Japan is civilised pretty much without outside help while every other country needed the White man and even then everyone but South Korea is still a shithole

It would explain why the Japanese are the only non whites capable of properly adopting white culture.

>Japan is civilised pretty much without outside help

kek you're not gonna make me fall for that.

HOL UP

ARE

YOU
SAYIN

WE WAZ YAMATO DAIMASHII AND SHEEEIT????

But seriously I have been thinking about going to japan as a english teacher

They look pretty asian to me.

>english teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=N6YmNX0Yvdo

This.

The people in your pic are from Hong-Kong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Sum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Chan

Other than the Meiji Restoration and US after World War II what help have they had?

JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE ENGLISH.

THIS LEAF POSTER HAS ME CONVINCED AFTER MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS.

THANK YOU HASHIMOTO.

tfw you call other people ugly but are in tern a fat ugly gook with four eyes.

what an ugly beta

(both of them)

>Other than those both times where foreigners completely transformed the country

I-I can't resist

They're a mix hapa nation. Mostly mongoloid though. Though Caucasian presence in them is some what apparent. The Nordic Ainu Jomon culture was already race mixing with mongoloids before the Yayoi(Japanese) invaded the islands of Japan though, keep in mind.

they are the ultimate Asian master race.

Dude wouldn't be an ugly beta if he shaved and and if he did some exercise.

Brb gonna look for ainu japfu

THIS FUCKING TREAD IS MADE TO SHILL RACEMIXING OF WHITE AND JAPANESE

JAPANESE ARE NOT WHITE DUMBASS

THEY ARE MONGOLS

YOU MAKE THIS NARRATIVE TO DENY THEM THEIR IDENTITY AND APPROPRIATE THEIR CULTURE

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION IS WRONG

>Nordic
>Ainu
Haven't laughed this hard in a while, they're "white" abos

t. brown muslim shit

Japs are white. Deal with it, shitskin

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I HAVE TRUE WHITE BLOOD IN ME AS A FUCKING HAPA

MY AUSCUNT FATHER MADE ME SO FAT AND UGLY

I HATE IT

>MUH imperialist japanese dogs

t. Chink Bussinessman

Nippon is our greatest ally

>MY AUSCUNT FATHER MADE ME SO FAT AND UGLY
stop eating so much rice and start working out more, you filthy sea monkey

I DONT EVEN EAT MUCH YOU FRIGGING CUNT

FUCKING WHITE PIGS

> white skin
> white

Pls. White = european.

>What a shitpost
>checks flag
>Canada

The Yamato, AKA the vast majority of people from Japland, came from China. Also, the natives are clearly Asian, as Japan is part of fucking Asia.

>White = european
wrong

THAT IS NOT WHITE

I AM MORE WHITE THAN ALL ASIANS COMBINED

BUT THIS MEANS I MUST AN HERO LIKE PAPA HITLER

depends which ones, the Japanese race is actually a mixed race that emerged about 1000-1200 years ago.

A good portion of Japanese are actually a unique Asiatic-Nord race.

If japs are white, Turks are white too.

Four-eyes is right desu

>White = european
this is generally correct, but the Japanese may be an exception to this. I think there is ample characteristics that make them white

>low IQ shitskins
>white

what

Fuck off, retarded leaf.

>Anglo-Saxon
>1200BC

GREEKS ARE TURK RAPEBABIES

THIS IS CONSEQUENCE OF BYZANTINE SCUM RAPING MENA WOMEN

WUZ DEY WHITE?

how in the fuck would you get stranded in japan chasing fish if you are in europe?

>Chasing cod
Around Africa? Around India Nigga they couldnt freeze fish back then,you had to catch and market your fish the day you caught it.

Boats do not carry enough people to effect the genetics of a people numbering that many

ETERNAL ANGLO

>Hokkaido

OK obviously you didn't look into this at all. The Hokkaido excavations are the ancestors of the Ainu people of northern Japan, who were pretty much wiped out by the actual Japanese.

There are some fringe theories that Ainu people had Caucasian ancestry, but Japanese people are obviously Asian.

POLISH ARE SLAV RAPEBIES
SLAV ARE ARAB RAPEBABIES

We are the superior race.

They certainly need to be BLEACHED.

>Recent digs at Hokkaido reveal 2 new caucasoid skull types
Castaways captured and cannibalized by savage nips, nothing more.
Nips are like koreans and south chinks, but with centuries of inbreeding.

RUSKIE NIGGER HAVE NO RIGHT

ONLY TRUE WHITE SCUM CAN

RUSKIES FUCK OFF AND SUCK
KIRIL AND PUTIN COCOKS

What race are even malaysians?

What?
Muslim chinese.

That pic gave me the yellow fever

Malays are weird.

Some Malays just look like brown Chinese, others look like pale flips, other look like Chindians, and others looks like Arab-Chink-Indian hybrids

WE ARE NOT RAPEBABIES LIKE YOU SLAV SCUM

POLAND IS SHIT TIER LIKE RUSSIA

I AM RICHER THAN PUTIN AND KIRIL

WHITES MAKE MALAYS WEIRD

AS A HAPA I AM A FAT PAPA FRANKU

>Nips are like koreans
Koreans have zipperhead monolid shit going on

a lot of Japs have round eyes

No offense, Ahmed.

go to the fucking gym you fat shit

They're a general mix of SEA, East Asian, variations of poo-in-loo, arab, and even eastern African.

Even if King Arthur had sailed a boat all the way to Hokkaido and EXCALIBUR'd it, wouldn't that have been relevant to the Ainu people rather than the Japanese at large?

I'm pretty sure the modern Japanese were Korean-origin and they shit all over the Ainu. Of course they fluffed up a lot of records to pretend that Japan was founded by the Sun God and was as old and venerable an empire as China, but the Chinese have always been autistic fucking bureaucrats and had records of how Japan were just a bunch of hairy little sea pirates who they never took seriously.

I AM NOT AS FAT AS YOU FAIRYBRED

I don't even feel white. I don't know if I belong to the shitskins, slavs or mongolians.

>people originate from mongoloids, like finns
>move to the black sea, mix with local turks
>move to Caucasian basin, rape slavs left and right
>Get invaded and raped by Bhatu-khan's mongolian party
>get assraped by the Turkish Empire for 150 years
>get raped by mongoloid/slav soviets in WWII

I don't even know which groups to hate.
At least I don't have any jews or gypsies in my personal lineage in the last 7 generations.

WE HAVE NO NIGGER BLOOD

ONLY WHITES DO

> Somewhere around 70% of Japanese women in their teens and twenties are so beautiful. They command your attention with their looks. They make my pee-pee go hard

its because there are next to no fatasses in japan, no stupid trannies, and best of all no stupid feminists

>a lot of Japs have round eyes
US rapebabys, during the occupation after WW2 US troops rape plenty of nips women.

did that guy's waifu get fucked by an english teacher

Asians are always super booty blasted when white men take their women.

HOLLYWOOD BRAINWASH ALLOWS UGLY WHITE SCUM TO GET ASIAN WOMEN

REMOVE WHITE SCUM NOW

VOTE HILLARY

WE

not his fault hes a literal 1/10

oh wait it is

probably sick of the fucking beta males flooding his country with their yellow fever antics

>thread about Japanese people
>people in OPs pic are Chinese

????

vikings travelled there
read a fucking book you retardo leaf

Anglo fisherman lmao

WE WAS JAPANESE AND OTHER BLOODY THINGS

In contrast to other whites WE WAS REALLY JAPANESE AND SHIT.

Chill out, mudslime. There are plenty of Jap women to go around. I'm of Filipino descent and I was still able to bang a few Japs when I was stationed there. Maybe your personality sucks.

>Japanese
>Nordic
>Anglo

Kill yourselfs fucking Weebs. Worshipping another culture so much you project your likeness onto it.

Really? How many fucking fisherman would have had to have been stranded and over how large of a geographical area, for it to have made any damn fucking genetic difference?

Modern Japs came from Korea, but they're not the same breed or ethnicity as the modern Korean people. The modern Korean people settled in Korea much later after the Japs killed the shit out of Ainu and mixed-raced with them. Koreans have a more slit-eyed appearance because they came from farther North near Mongolia. Nobody really knows where the Japs came from other then that they were first documented sailing from what is now known as the Korean peninsula.

Even then some accounts claim that the Japs were really just Chinese people who ran away from China to avoid execution. That just sounds like Chink propaganda though, because Japs have far more similarity to Koreans than they do to Chinks.

I personally think that they're just a tribe of Korean people who killed the indigenous people of Japan, fucked them, and became the modern Japanese.

>Chinese have always been autistic fucking bureaucrats and had records of how Japan were just a bunch of hairy little sea pirates who they never took seriously.

Chinks regarded the Wa (The Japs after they settled Japan.) as barbarians because they didn't really look asian or at least they weren't Han people. Chinese regard anyone who is non-chinese as Barbarian. Which is funny considering how barbaric chinks are.

Nah, autism is all over his face, the other dude is asian too.
Just old fashioned xenophobia between asians.

Why do you think they don't apologize for their alleged (((war crimes)))?

They were just pushing shitskins and globalist jew sympathizers/puppets off of Rightful Japanese Clay.

Peaceful multicultural Asia would be nice, but a Japanese ruled Asian empire would possibly be better.

nah, it's an American white with a Tawanese gf iirc

YOU ASSHOLE

FLIPS ARE INFLEUNCED BY AMERICA TO SUCK ITS COCK

>no jews or gypsies
>88
>HH

White culture = cancerous consumerism?

B-but Australia/New Zealand wouldn't be a thing if the Japs won

You don't hate us shitposting that much do you

>over a billion of them
>asian nations remain homogenized
>only whites are cucked enough to trust jews and genocide themselves

Not really but nice attempt to divide and conquer.

>those fucking proportions

THE FACT IS EVEN THAT ANGRY ASIAN IS PLACED THERE TO FURTHER EMBARASS ASIAN MEN

At least he has the balls to stand up for himself unlike 99% of white beta male cuckolds

Goddamnit white people

>Some guy from west Europe followed cod all the way to Japan

That's a little more than poor navigation

Imperial Japan was as retarded as Tokugawa Shoguns.
We wuz Samurais and sheeet, killing peasants with katanas and everything.
Meanwhile Europe devolope fire arms and conquer the entire world.

Later US commodore Perry reach Japan with a few ships and btfo of the entire nation, pretty much because they were like modern mudslimes, savages who can't into evolution.

Then comes Imperial times, we wuz shogunz and sheit, btfo again into submission.
US occupation, raping every nip on sight during years, the born of hentai and degeneracy.

That's Japan.

I'm not saying all of you are bad and Japan is 100% good.

I am saying that it might all be better under Glorious Japanese Rule and there is a strong argument for that. Remember how willingly their soldiers gave their lives for mere minutes of delaying the enemy in war even when all was lost.

We call it insanity, but in reality, once one finds something truly worth dying for (their people), that is what it means to be human and to be alive.

>I always knew there was something different about the Japanese, even the facial bone structure is completely different from neighbouring countries

Yeah that's called inbreeding for thousands of years. That becomes obvious once you actually confront yourself to Japanese culture.

t. Britton, no one can beat my experience with inbreeding

Is cherry picking an exercise?

He's a beta male loser

Hes still more alpha than any white beta male loser I have ever seen

I think Japan controlling Korea,Chinese coast Philippians,Manchuria and that weird East bit of the Russian coast would be fine and the rest of the colonies still under European rule would be good. As long as that's where their territorial ambitions stopped and they (Along with Europeans) meant for peace and no genocidal rape nanking shit going on just peacefull stuff

>White people never actually explored, they just suck at fishing and got lost.

>Jewish people were never invented banking, they just hated non-jews and were good at manipulation.