If this kid can be an actor, then what's your excuse Sup Forums? I doubt anyone browsing this board (who isn't deformed...

If this kid can be an actor, then what's your excuse Sup Forums? I doubt anyone browsing this board (who isn't deformed, old, or incredibly fat) looks worse than him.

He's also 5'4" btw.

I would never want to get into acting, writing and directing is far more interesting to me.

i can't act. most people can't do it. for all our celebrity culture, real acting is extremely difficult if you're not a natural.

idk who that is though he might suck

Flash Thompson from the new Spiderman. He was also in Dope and had a pretty big role in the latest Wes Anderson movie.

i'm short and bald.

I'm not Jewish.

oh he was totally shit in that movie. mis-cast and a bad actor. lucky for him stumbling into that role because he doesn't belong in movies.

why is someone else becoming an actor important to you? why dont you just do it?

Find a Jewish chick and convert. Problem solved!

Jewish chicks are gross though.

Im not a sycophant,
And dont really go out to be seen or scene.

I feel like im more of a producer, or writer
But im probably a best boy or a boom operator.

Why would you wanna be an actor?

I cant believe they casted this pajeet as flash

To get to travel and experience new things. To lose yourself in characters that audiences fall in love with. To have fans and know that people out there appreciate your work and wait for your next project. To know that people will meme about you and give them laughter. To make a good living.

you also get to be someones sex slave and eat shit for a living

That only applies to female actors? Guys aren't turned into sex slaves by producers LOL

yeah they are.

The head tho

Huh?

not Jewish

Is acting hard? My life is a lie so I always create a new character when I meet somebody. I'm probably just a psychopath, though