Everyone agrees that Indians are the best at pooing in places that shouldn't be pooed in...

Everyone agrees that Indians are the best at pooing in places that shouldn't be pooed in, but what is it about Walmart that makes fat Americans drop there bowells?

>Shart in walmart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqoI9eqiyRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw i didnt get a chance to shart in mart today

fat people who are immobile all day + fast food and junk people + walking for the first time in days when you get out of your car in the walmart parking lot. the fat system doesn't know what to do with exercise because it isn't used to it so it panics and goes into fight or flight mode. fatty's nervous system assumes fatty is fighting a bear so it causes nausea and diarrhea.

the real question is why the cavemen who vomited and shat in response to threats to their life managed to survive to pass down genes like this

>What is it about being British that makes Bongs give up their Cuntry to 3rd Worlders

KEKING THE BUCKING

everybody shits themselves sometimes. you can't honestly be expected to hold it in every single time

>He says as Niggers are rioting in the streets and Mexicans are flooding in.
>64% white

The mystirius pooper strikes again!

Is this your fetish?

I truly hope you're joking matey

I truly hope you're joking matey

SHART

I have just the image to explain this

>hur da dur dur
>Shart in Mart XDDDDD
t. Achmed

IN

butthurt burger detected

In

MART

upset fat man with shit in his pants detected

So what if you Shart yourself in public once or twice? It's normal! You can only eat so much before you let a little out. It's a sad fact of life, like civilian casualties after stealing a brown country's oil.

post pic of yourself from behind

No joke I actually like that flag.

>SHART IN THE MART
>SHMART

WALL SHART

Why? I'm not wearing my designated sharting pants

>Being this assblasted over Wal Mart 'murricans
You're making us look bad m8

>be massive hamplanet
>look for diet pills
>this "orlistat" looks promising
>it says i have to eat better or it will have some sort of side effects
>can't resist the urge to eat seven cakes and a KFC mystery bucket every day
>mfw the side effects of orlistat include fecal incontinence and greasy pant-bombs

No joke, I suffer from a bowel disease and my biggest fear is shitting myself in public. I've sharted while driving to a place at work and have had to go home to shower and change clothes.

It sucks ass.

These people are just fat.

just use a poop plug

someone post the screencap already

mfw I go to Target

>poo plug
What the fuck dude? that's not natural. You gotta let yourself Shart. Just use designated Shart pants.

Salty tears made saltier by your shitty processed food diet

Indians.

Common sense sharting laws shall not be infringed

Stop acting like ONLY Americans do it. It's normal across the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqoI9eqiyRo

The fatter you get the harder it is to hold it in when you really gotta go. Poor fat people stereotypically shop at Walmart and Walmarts are huge with few bathrooms. You might not be able to make it in time even if you know where the bathrooms are if you are on the other side of the store when you are a loose ass fatty that's gotta go right now.

Stop being butthurt. All the memes you pull on other countries often applies to U.S but worse. How does it feel to have a nigger president, one of the most advanced nation in the world and still people eat shit and then leat it slide down their leggs throu their pants?

You have experience don't you? You obese cunt.

>mfw I go to Publix
>mfw Floridian übermensch

So you have to look for old people that probably have medical problems for these things to prove "it's normal to yourself in public"

God damn america. This is so sad...

Walmart has an extensive display of tea. Every time Americans see it, their patriotic sphincter rebels and expels all the foreign shit to commemorate their freedom struggle.

>t. poo expert

dat pub sub baby

Coming soon as an expert on CNN on this very topic.

>Sweden

See that pic
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>KFC mystery bucket
Is that even a real thing? Like they sell you buckets of greasy mystery mass as foood?

AHHAAHAH you are truly becoming an alien species Murucans! Both culturally and physiologically. This is so god damn funny. They're shaping you guys into perfect consumer drones.

Imagine losing to people who can't even use loo, you should be thanking us for not winning anything.

You better remember we're shaped into nation destroying weapons of mass destruction too. Ones you sorry spineless fucks pay and beg to clean up your problems because you CAN'T.

Haha like whatever Cleetus. Don't fall off your scooter.

Whatever kikes do with your country is not something you're any part of. It's nothing to be proud of. Just keep shopping dude.

Mexico is a Third World country, I'm sorry to tell you.

That said, we once again see the little ankle-biter countries taking all their trite potshots at the United States. It's hilarious tenfold when it's from NATO countries that would cry to us for assistance from big meanie Russia.

>Invades Iraq for nukes
>Didn't find any nukes
>American Intelligence.

You're so right it hurts...