Education level of Sup Forums

Title says it all, i'm really curious to know- what is the general level around here?

post title of degree (B.A/B.sc/Ph.D etc. ) and is your university in the based top 100 of the shanghai ranking, or pleb general range?
Check here-
shanghairanking.com/ARWU2016.html

pic always related

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghairanking.com/ARWU2016.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HS graduate from the middle of nowhere.

Just trying to make America great again.

I have degrees in Math and Economics. both BA sadly, I wanted to do BS but would have taken much longer, and I was working full time and paying for it myself (no loans)

my school was ranked 62-71 on that list

currently studying medicine , 201-300

Ph.D in Women and gender studues, 300k a year start so its pretty good.

Mine is #56

They give out B.A in math? this is the first time i'm hearing this

Forgot to add myself.
Aerospace Eng.

KU Leuven (#93, best university in my country) master in biochemistry and biotechnology.

100% convinced racist and nationalist.

B.A in History... 7th on that list.

i got 100% max turbo on everything

MSc in biology
#30 University of Copenhagen

and i want Trump to make America great again

Barely graduated from high school (on stage).

>100 of the shanghai ranking
BS in computer science from GA TECH. Ranked 93

yeah they do. it's mostly geared towards people who plan to teach, as opposed to going into research/applied math

the material as all the same as the BS, just you need slightly less credits to graduate.

Never attended a single day of school in my life.

but who book-learned ya?? Pastor Jeb?

I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals

And that reaction is exactly why I don't tell anyone about it.

Started working in McDonalds 5 years ago. Now make 200k as a junior manager.

Life is good.

Went to Community College on the GI Bill...

Ph.D in Political Correctness, Women and gender studies, Homosexual studies, general studies and David Beckham studies.

Nothing.
9 years of special ed, a chef apprenticeship, a BS in Int. Hospitality Management and MS in Global Hospitality Business from EHL.
I love my life.

Jew gold paid for my MBA. Can't find the uni in the Shanghai index because they just show autistic school and nothing business related?

Didn't study after high school.

Dropped out of university, come at me famalam. I'm going to study something else next year so not too bad, but NEET at the moment.

Associates of computer science. Pleb community college.
Fell for the "IQ guarantees success" meme.
And how would you achieve something like that and yet still be able to get to this site?

Expelled at the age of 12.

I dropped out of college. I tell that to people I meet and they either look sad or suggest it's not too late to go back. Unfortunately my business and real estate take up all my time so I don't have time to go back.

University of Manchester and University of Edinburgh higher than University of St. Andrews, top fucking kek

That pic was in my city, somebody posted it on reddit with a vid of those guys slashing their tires and walking off because he wouldn't give money for their "sports team" lol

I'm a Junior year Poly Sci major at the main commuter college in that city

Dropped out of university after a couple of years. I don't know what I want to study.

I can tell you this ranking system is retarded, at least when it comes to France. Lots of shitty ass universities in front of ENS Ulm and Ecole Polytechnique. And when I say shitty I mean filled with niggers when the other two I cited are mostly patrician-tier.

t. ENS Ulm student

I Will soon complete my 4th year in IT degree

B.A. in Anthropology

just fuck my shit up

No debt though

wyd with that?

>B.A. in Anthropology
Would you consider it an utter garbage nonsense degree like sociology or a respectable but not profitable degree like history?

BS in engineering from Clemson, which apparently is a top 20 public U

Master in History + Biology + Education.

HS dropout. No GED.

Community College is over $20k and being in my mid 30s, it's far too late to start from the absolute bottom and turn my life around to be taken seriously by potential future employers.

I have a MS in theoretical chemistry and a Ph.D. in molecular genetics.
My universities are both in the top 50.

Bachelor of Economics at the University of Utrecht. Appearently ranked around #50 in the world and the best university in the Netherlands.

UGent is the best senpai, especially for biology related matters

I guess it takes into account something closely related to size.
ENS Paris is only highly rated because it groups Ulm and Cachan.
Some of the french universities being 200-300 when polytechnique and ENS Lyon is only 300-400?
I'm from one of these universities, I went to phd level education, we don't compete with these guys. Not in academics, nor industry.

>utter garbage nonsense degree like sociology

Meanwhile soc fag friends are well connected, making 50+ grand entry level and have no debt since they were poorfags and got grants

Ph.D, Professor Emeritus, Schlomo Hymie Berstein Chair Distinguished Professor of Holocaust Fraud Studies, Baruch University.

Junior at a 1st tier public (American mathematics society or w/e the fuck ranked) getting a BS in mathematics, minor in hating niggers. Working on actuary exams

>anything in south carolina being better than a Northern community college

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Starting my Bachelor's in Economics and Political Science soon, hope to get an MBA after that

UIC senpai?

In college rn for Electrical engineering. My college is in the 200-300 range, guess that means I'm a pleb.

Hedge Fund Manager and Vice President,
Schyster, Schlomo and Sons Ltd.
$25 million a year.

I already got a job straight out of undergrad paying 70k starting plus benefits so I don't really care tbqh senpai

I dropped out of high school.

Following both Information Science and Law because I think law on the internet will be a big thing soon if it isn't already.

PhD Philosophy, University Leiden.

Why do you want to know, juden?
B.Sc. (Eng), M.Sc. in a few years. Uni not in top 100.

'Vo Minerva.

B.A of "Advanced" science majoring in Physics. University of New South Wales. 82nd best university in the world according to the "Time Higher Education world university rankings".

>everyone on Sup Forums is harvard graduate

MSc in Physics, working on PhD, pleb tier university

BA music, working on BS EE

Masters: Bioengineering (EPFL) - 2009
Work: Néstle (Food Science Lab Chief)

High school diploma.

Lol I didn't even finish my associates just decided to get some networking certs and self study other shot work my way up.still debating college though only bc I'd like to learn certain subjects in a classroom setting unrelated to what I'd want to do for a career but there's online courses for that so not worth the money

PhD - Shit-posting.

Master of Laws, University ranks in the 20's of the Shanghai-ranking last time I checked. Was accepted for Phd but hated my marxist colleagues.

What do you do now?

da kang be speekn the best wordz, yo

Dropped out of college twice because both times I was studying boring shit.

Self taught computer programmer doing web dev.

So many Swiss-Bros doing Hotel management stuff. Huge bank to be made doing so. Swiss enterprise is basically FoodScience/Pharma/Hotelier.

All 3 have starting salaries in the 120k/year range though so it's chill. Enjoy your top 100 school and trash tier 55k/year starting salary hamburgers

Are only uni education people posting or is everyone lying? I doubt this many people have this level of education on Sup Forums, simply due to the shear amount making these claims.

From Leiden too! Nice! Hi Thierry!

That's some week as subversion those CTR dudes have been working on.

Currently preparing for my Bachelor, ETH Zurich.

B.Sc. in 151-200

Utrecht. Best university. Kek.

MS in Petroleum Engineering.

Pleb state aggy college in the midwest.

Turism is a great and often very fun area to work in. However now with the sandniggers bombin europe to shits hard times lie ahead I fear.

I have almost completed a Bachelors of Science in Biology. No specific specialty but I've taken quite a few courses related to evolution and ecology.

Utreg! Utreg! UUUUUUUUUUU

>shanghairanking.com/ARWU2016.html
Bachelor of advanced science majoring in physics
rank 101-150 on da list

I was sceptical at first, too. I'm in EE from a 150-200 ranked uni and looked at the different ones here in germany. One of the best technical unis in the world, the RWTH Aachen, is far below my uni ranked above 300 and many crappy ones where I actually met EE students from, ranked much higher than mine. Well, look at their methodology. They measure how many prizes, publications etc. a uni has. So this list isn't exactly a ranking of competence or skill.

B.S. Physics from a UC

I got a fucking masters in artic flora which is fucking useless because of all the global warming hipsters.

I just want to inspect fucking moss is that so hard? I don't care about the shitty polar bears or whatever else is crawling about there.

Just work for upper-class establishments and the worst you deal with is some oil-arabs and a few chinese billionaires. Overall it seems ok?

Dunno, I chose the Néstle route so I never had to work with non-swiss. Working with subhumans would drive me to jump in front of a train.

i left education at 16.

>muh STEM
stupid fucking chinks, most of those UK universities are trash

I also have a BA in math.

Different program than that american goy though.

The difference between BA and BS math at my uni was in the electives. BS required science electives, with BA I had to learn another language, take two fine arts courses (did 2 music classes in my last semester heh) and uhhh. The BA actually required MORE 4th year math courses than the BS. Simply because ALL BA's required more 4th year courses than BS.

So I got to take topology and honors advanced real analysis - courses which many plain BS math majors skip.

above reply applies to you also

pretty much everyone goes to uni these days, and lets be honest for people such as myself with no education to speak whats the point in posting in this thread?

Currently working on B.S in Computer Science at the University of Pittsburgh (#70). Feels good man.

Like I'll give out information to a jew.
Nice try.

Currently studying Law in a swiss university.

Top 100.

Final year of AI/neuroscience phd in mediocre (barely top 100) uni.

Interested to know if the educated part of Sup Forums leans more towards humanities or STEM

You need to understand how the Shanghai ranking works- it's not really "what university is better", more like "who produced more quoted studies/research and won awards"

It's not meant to be taken that seriously. That's why i only said "top 100 or not", because it doesn't really matter who is ranked above who, only useful thing you can conclude is that if your school is ranked in the top 100, it's probably a good school

BA (1st class hons), MA, teaching qualification

All pleb institutions though. Wish I could respec from high school onwards desu.

>Title says it all, i'm really curious to know- what is the general level around here?
It's GAS JEWS

Working on a BS in IT.

I originally was doing Computer Engineering, but I was struggling and depressed at the time, and I didn't really care about being an engineer or having a lot of money. IT is easier, and I can still make a decent living.

>mfw my school isn't even on the list

I have like a billion phds! fucccck yeah!!! tssss

#75 UC Davis

BS Plant Genetics