ITT we post historical moments in your country!

In this video we see the first public appearance of our current king Carl gustav XVI who has been for more than 4 decades on the throne.
youtube.com/watch?v=lJZRllvz3e8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udPmAzg9azo
youtube.com/watch?v=R5_zvuPw8xU
youtube.com/watch?v=IgdqsZfi9BY
youtube.com/watch?v=xjVNSXvqvII
youtube.com/watch?v=u3uQS4UKJAI
youtube.com/watch?v=T2NhQmZ3S6E
youtube.com/watch?v=DxgLCkSzQMc
youtube.com/watch?v=RMINSD7MmT4
youtube.com/watch?v=lK8gYGg0dkE
youtube.com/watch?v=yJa0YNBYP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=vFvA9PkL8xY
youtube.com/watch?v=3bN9ZRj3NBs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just asking for it Sven.

>In this video we can see the hospitality of the swedish indigenous population when dealing with the racist CBS reporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=udPmAzg9azo

I surrender

Invadors must die user, We native Swemalians have to get rid of the filthy Australian invadors at all cost inshallah.

Burning the White House

For a split second he really looked like a king.

>King for 4 decades
>The public hadn't seen him in those 4 decades
...What?

There was that time ol' Murph's missus caught him jacking off to nudie mags in the smoke shed.

Can't think of anything else noteworthy except maybe the post office getting a new roof.

You could have posted about Vimy Ridge, Passchendaele, Canal du Nord, Anzio, Caen, The Hochwald Gap. You could have chosen a different path.

Instead you chose to be...

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

Here's something we actually did in the war of 1812.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5_zvuPw8xU

I think we hitted it too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=IgdqsZfi9BY

youtube.com/watch?v=xjVNSXvqvII

Based Slobo announcing victory against nato coalition.

First time seen as king*
This is right after his coronration.
Notice the flags on half mast as this is also a day of sorrow due to the former king dying earlier.

Thanks for explaining Swedebro

i'm not interested in my own country. i don't feel attached to anything (or anyone). i know nothing about anything. i don't feel proud of anything. i'm the exact opposite of a nationalist.

No problemo my fellow iberian bro.
Thanks you guys deliver some great historical moments!

>taking hundreds of thousands muslim immigrants in country
What did Sweden mean by this?

Karl XII taking the crown from the church (not being given it) and proclaiming that it came directly from god

np mdr

You're a globalist then?

>youtube.com/watch?v=u3uQS4UKJAI

Military Coup in Greece (anti-communist)

youtube.com/watch?v=T2NhQmZ3S6E

I cry every tiem ;_;

>Coup
>Our country weakens just because no one wants to fight a war
>The colonies, after we left, started a war with themselves that lasted longer than our war with them
>We lose literaly everything

i'm okay with it. not strongly for it too, but i just don't care that much. if it feels nice and liberating, it's fine.

I suppose I would feel the same if I came from a shit country too.

if you're not an equally shit person, yes. that explains a lot about me. whatever you believe about indonesia, i'm none of those, i'm better, i'm Sup Forums

It doesn't get more based than that.
Glorious i personally love studying the effects of military juntas and the effects on the country.
Kek
The feels man.

Everyday

The day when you guys got sold by the major powers, Same happens today with Ukraine and Crimea.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=DxgLCkSzQMc

awww
das so cute :3
Sweden is like a nice, clever kid
Love from the USA
youtube.com/watch?v=RMINSD7MmT4

>1st century BC
>Numerous tribes (mostly Frisians and Batavians) become the area’s first inhabitants.
Best barbarikangz coming through

Sps za video.
The saddest thing that happend to Russia is when the white guard got defeated by the reds, I swear Russia would be a much better and more glorious place if they won.
Thank you alot Murica'
The moon landing were indeed one of the biggest historical events!
I will contribute with my own video of a historical happening you guys experianced.
USA ENTERS WW2!
youtube.com/watch?v=lK8gYGg0dkE

:(
They should at least be thankful. If I were from a shit country and got entrance into a an aryan nation like sweden wouldn;t DREAM of throwing rocks at ethnic swedes. These people are pure shit, if anything the swedes are entitled to treat these guys like scum for being in their homelands on their generosity.

Another happening we had.
October 31, 1981.
A soviet Nuclear armed submarine gets stranded on Swedish shore close to our largest naval base in Karlskrona.
Sweden and the Sovietunion were on the brink of war and every minute the threat of war increased as the respective countries exchanged words.
Sweden has not been closer to war during the cold war.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJa0YNBYP1g

Sorry for that. Soviet regime was utterly criminal. I hope we never come back to it.

I don't blame you, USSR were criminal jews fucking up for the native peoples in Russia and all the other SSSR's.
They murdered alot of your people which is very sad.

Battle of Trafalgar.
Making the Royal navy the dominant sea power for 100 years and ushering in the beginning of the most glorious period in European history.
>Tfw I will never live in Pax Britannia
>Tfw I will never live in the golden age of Europe
>Tfw I will never take part in the congress of Vienna and draw the lines of the world map
>Tfw I will never invade large swathes of darkie lands and turn them into beacons of civilisation
>Tfw London will never be the centre of the world again
>Tfw I will never be able to travel the globe in the worlds most powerful navy and shoot at minority's
>Tfw I will never don Red into combat against pajeets or abbos or maori or nigs or chingchongs
Why even live in the 21st century?

>Fun fact.
My dad and my uncle did their military service at the time and both have told me about that they were awaken by the officer at their regiments (Lv 6/I 16) They were then given live ammuntion and loaded up on trucks and given orders to stay on hold despite being far away from the action.
Sweden feared an invasion back then and one slip of the trigger by one of the conscripts there and hell could have broken loose.
Swedish coastal artillery went to War time jamming mode when Soviet tug boats and naval ships closed in on Swedish territorial water.
When the Swedish primeminister were asked by the supreme commander what to do.
He answered "Hold the border"
youtube.com/watch?v=vFvA9PkL8xY
He passed away a couple of weeks ago.

god damn it makes me tear up I tell you what

>Tfw London will never be the centre of the world again
Unfortunately, it still is.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bN9ZRj3NBs

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

Wer hat uns verraten? Sozialdemokraten!

The crowd will never be this white again