youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/elections-2016-trump-campaign-chair-paul-manafort-pro-russian-ukraine-party-ties-new-york-times/
youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MrPZDhI1Ink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary, where are the emails?

MOVEMENT!

Hillary being a nigger

death to shills

Jew face me now or be a shill and coward

this is a movement

make your choice now, it's time to do more than just meme right now

AWOO~
AND MAGA

Kike debate me now or hold your peace

That's not bill, retard.

*slowly walks towards you*

Tonight: Shills can't debate to save their lives! Only on /Trumpgen/!

kek, that does kind of look like Bill Clinton but the eyes and the smile are off
left looks nothing like hillary at all

>people itt are still arguing with a namefag jew who thinks Hillary's health issues are a "conspiracy".

What the hell happened to Sup Forums?

52 shot in chicongo this weekend

he looks like that kid in highschool who thinks that it's cool to wear a suit. Over confident cringe

Trump going to WI will there be a BLM happening ?

Israeli poster I demand you correct me. If any Israeli flag post ignoring me ignore them

Bashing the shills and tearing their poorly constructed arguments to shreds is, as it turns out, much more fun than ignoring them user.

Do not let shills post

Block Israel flag

If you assholes really cared about America, you would vote for Gary Johnson.

All you care about is memes. You want to see America fall.

Thank god none of you vote.

You were probably that kid in highschool that spent all his time crying and wishing he could be like the kids in suits.

it's early on in the morning or or it's noon, depending on where you are

in other words, it's a slow day

Donald, why wont you disavow Omar Mateen's dad and his anti-gay pro jihadist for supporting Hillary?

Is this how the party of Abraham Lincoln dies?

Dawhnald still hasn't disavowed and recuse himself from the party of Lincoln.
DISAVOW DAWHNALD! NOW!
I will only tell you one more time Dawhnald.

>it's time to do more than just meme right now
You're right!

It's time for breakfast!

have you ever even owned a suit that was worth >$1000? are you just jelly? let's be honest, you wish you had Trump's life.

>it's too bad that liberals/democrats are jumping Trump's ass for Manafort's supposed "shady" connections with Russia and Trump's friendly stance towards Russia, when they've ALWAYS been the ones accusing Republicans of warmongering and continuing Cold War era tensions with Russia. Strange times we live in when the Republican nominee wants peace with Russia and the Democrat nominee wants to heighten tensions with them

know why they are doing it? because it works

the clinton campaign's goal was never to increase her favorables or attempt to repair her reputation, instead its to drive trump's negatives down and make his potential voters wary of voting on him

trump even having the appearance of having involvements with the kremlin/putin by proxy through manafort is enough to turn off old (60+) cold war republicans.

the gop isn't Sup Forums so don't forget that putin has single digit approval ratings and higher negatives, there is a reason why the clinton camp is going to keep pressing this angle until november.

America is a meme.

Donald, where are your tax returns?

Let's see what proxy the kike goes too

Awooo
Please answer me

Where can I bet on the elections?
Betfair doesnt work in israel

>Israeli poster I demand you correct me. If any Israeli flag post ignoring me ignore them
Dude, chill out.

If you want to have sloppy sex with the Jew, the other thread has not yet dropped.

I do care care about America. That's why I'm voting for Donald J. Trump.

Stay triggered.

>don't forget that putin has single digit approval ratings and higher negatives

fucking wat m8? need a credble source before i believe that. Putin certainly has a plurality of detractors but i'm pretty sure most Russians support him

Reminder that Donald Trump is a commie dupe.
cbsnews.com/news/elections-2016-trump-campaign-chair-paul-manafort-pro-russian-ukraine-party-ties-new-york-times/

>he looks like that kid in highschool who thinks that it's cool to wear a suit. Over confident cringe

It's not cool to wear a suit in school?

Fuck, France must be REALLY high-society.

I was correcting a very specific shill. I want a /comfy/ gen to pass put on

>fucking wat m8? need a credble source before i believe that. Putin certainly has a plurality of detractors but i'm pretty sure most Russians support him

im not talking about his domestic support

talking about his approval among older gop voters

I miss the old days when Sup Forums supported Ron Paul

Has Joe endorsed Hillary yet?

Better yet, is he proclaiming Trump's policy speech last night to be irrelevent or is he flat-out ignoring it?

It's a race to the bottom at this point. Both campaigns are trying to paint the other as unelectable, it's a slugfest. I've never seen a campaign this negative in years.

Honestly though, I feel it favors Trump, however. The man lives and breathes positive energy, he's electric and galvanizing in such a way that his rallies are spectacles to behold, and his followers are smaller dynamos of energy.

That positive energy will be the key to a November victory, mark my words.

>Where can I bet on the elections?
I didn't know you could. I just have an informal $100 bet with a "friend."

Ron Paul couldn't succeed where Trump will. I supported Ron in 2012 but he simply didn't have the balls to finish the job, sorry to say.

With the IRS you dummy

he said it was good, but didn't really give any solutions

>it's bad to wear a suit
>when speaking during rallies of presidential proportions
>filthy frog thinking he understands anything

Kek

Sportsbet in Australia

Ladbrokes in the UK (I think)

Under normal circumstances i'd be all for voting third part and saying to hell with the 2 party system. If anyone other than Trump had gotten the nom except for maybe like Rand I would be feelin the Johnson.

But Trump, a real fucking outsider and true patriot won.

So I aint #feelinmuhJohnson and even if I was it doesn't matter because come November I doubt he'll even get 1% just like before.

that's not what I miss about it.

Trump supporters are weeaboo faggots who should die in the purge.

Ron Paul supporters weren't nearly as faggoty.

What happened to this kind of Trump propaganda? It was so common before CTR, but I'm afraid the shills are trying to take the fun out of this election. Also remember that they're dead inside. Keep it fun and the shills will be out of their element!

Sorry OP we at camp Hillary now!

>talking about his approval among older gop voters

this is true, but most of the older GOP voters are the same dumb bastards who care mostly about gay marriage, abortion, and keeping weed illegal when they're picking who to vote for. i doubt their stance on foreign policy is any more complex than "keep stickin it to them chinks and ruskies"

it's a shame that we depend so heavily on them for votes

>complaining about weeaboos
>on a fucking chinese cartoon image board

Joe is Joe as usual.

Can you imagine if he had this based motherfucker on the show? Would he even survive?

>Ron Paul supporters weren't nearly as faggoty.
And their candidate failed.

Not an argument, try again. Go support Gary Johnson you gun grabbing faggot.

Yeah, it sucks when the people you're trying to grind down just get stronger thanks to YOU.

How the fuck would that dumb cuck know what the top Republicans of the party are discussing privately? Seriously, these fucking faggots always talking like they get to sit in on every important fake meeting of a political party they hate.

Ron Paul was a meme candidate, sorry to say friendo. Conversely Trump has a very real, non-meme shot at the Oval Office, so we don't spend a lot of time mulling him over.

If you're betting on Trump at least get some better odds.

The novelty wears off quickly, though.

This yid has been there for a week at least, and he hasn't succeeded at swaying anybody, nor has anybody succeeded at swaying him. I just want to browse my comfy lunchtime /trumpgen/ without having to stand an autist kike endlessly arguing with other autists. Just filter him and let him go. He's even a namefag so you don't even have to do it every thread.

Kek it can't be real.

Kek and Moloch are of the same mythos
Hillrod will win
Kek and Moloch are on her side now, they always were
Trump was just a stepping stone
A cog on a wheel, a tool

youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q

Have some vintage Sup Forums memes

Is this what that server hiccup was several hours ago that some Anons thought was a DDoS?

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>

I was blown the fuck away by that foreign policy speech yesterday

This man is not playing games anymore

It wasn't really that Ron Paul didn't have the balls so much as he didn't have the fame/resources Trump has.

Ignoring Trump like they did with Ron Paul is simply not an option.

Leave it to $hillary to fuck up anything involving servers

The odds changed, they're not at 4:1 for Trump but it would cost me $300 to withdraw my bet

>this is true, but most of the older GOP voters are the same dumb bastards who care mostly about gay marriage, abortion, and keeping weed illegal when they're picking who to vote for. i doubt their stance on foreign policy is any more complex than "keep stickin it to them chinks and ruskies"

its not going to be a campaign-ending issue for him, just a spot where he may leak support if it gets worse. if it stays where it is at right now (no concrete evidence of FARA violations) it is going to get buried in the news and only beltway political junkies are going to know/care about it

hillary using it in attack ads is just preaching to her choir, the demo that would actually change their vote over russia/putin connections isn't going to change their mind due to hillary ads

Trump is an amazing bullshit artist

He should be selling used cars in a checkered sport coat

"The Edsel? Listen, it was very, very popular. It was! This is so popular, they got worried. They did, believe me. The Edsel was SO GOOD they took it off the market because they were scared about their other cars. Sad!"

>It wasn't really that Ron Paul didn't have the balls so much as he didn't have the fame/resources Trump has.
>Ignoring Trump like they did with Ron Paul is simply not an option.
I didn't follow it that closely, but I really doubt that Ron Paul was ever as dogged and tenacious as Trump has been.

Publish the betting site on libtard social media. It will drive up your odds, then you can make a better bet.

No that's from 6 days ago and it's anons just shitposting

Now, now, Muhammad. You can be successful too if you put your mind to it, instead of a suicide vest.

Trump could sell ice to an Eskimo. It's one of his most endearing points to his supporters, but to his detractors he can come off as "used car salesman".

I work in sales myself, and I find his ability and approach to be incredible!

>Publish the betting site on libtard social media. It will drive up your odds, then you can make a better bet.
That's genius.

But then it would require that the people you want to piss off actually have money.

The tides are turning user. And he's having a town hall with Hannity tonight I believe. The guy works like hell

The first debate will be the nail in the coffin of Shillary's campaign

good morning /tg/!

No harm in trying. Tell them it's a loyalty bet. less money goes to hillary, more money comes to you when Trump wins.

Besides, most of them buy -something- online.

Donald Trump will join Sean Hannity on Tuesday for the full hour!

The exclusive town hall conversation with Trump will take place August 16 at the Pabst Theater in Milwaukee, airing on Fox News Channel at 10:00pm ET.

WILL THE NIG NOGS TURN UP AND PROTEST ?

KEK WILLS IT!

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE HIM!

youtube.com/watch?v=MrPZDhI1Ink

It's a beautiful morning!

Holy shit Kek is with us

Trump supporters are the biggest suckers in the country. They fell for the biggest ruse to date

They were used and now they'll be thrown away like toilet paper

>Donald Trump will join Sean Hannity on Tuesday for the full hour!
Nice digits.

And apparently, Scott Walker, of all people, will join in if Milwaukee's not on fire.

That and Trump's ammo is far more accurate than hers.