Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wY0Jo46drao
mycinderellastory2.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/i-dont-need-your-approval-i-love-my-wife/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gn8PfOyO8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAKE

MEEEEEEEEEE

She's just a fat old woman that desperately wanted to feel loved. It's pretty sad, really.

How does one become so delusional?

>Guvnor
Mah nigga :D

look at this beautiful couple and child

warms my heart

>black father
>white mother
>mexican kid???
what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=wY0Jo46drao

Like what? none of that shit makes sense? what is being conveyed?

By the look of the daughter she will grow up to be decently cute but not as attractive as EITHER parent.

So he left her because he wants kids? I'd rather he didn't produce any but fuck this dumb, old bitch.

Guvnor playing dem hoes

Can someone please translate that shit?

Same reason men are like this.

She is old, fat, ugly, stupid and has driven away anybody in her life that ever mattered to her.

Never had this problem when you could slap a bitch without the cops white knighting for some milf puntang.

English motherfucker
I can't speak nigger

How do you guys talk about her like you know her?

Was she on some show or something?

They are retarded and trust men easily.

>Guvnor Ace

The nigger took advantaged of the indoctrinated traitorous norvegian whore, married her, and got asylum in Norway. Then he brought his nigger wife from Africa to Norway, kicked the traitorous bitch out, and gave asylum to the chimp. Now, the race traitor is appealed by him using her in such a demeaning way.

TL;DR Niggs gonna nig while the western native women are facing the grim reality of their treason.

That loli is actually pretty cute tho senpai

Is she wearing two right shoes?

>Non whites are happy, innocent good people

When will this bullshit end, shitskins are the biggest scammers the world has ever seen.

dat Peng Peng tho

That's how you make Mexicans.

Tfw no nubian princess to cuddle with ehhh

So Eddie lacy is in Norway now fucking white grannies

I often wonder how many there are young lonely japanese girls who dream of white man
And i often wonder how can i get one

>naive norweigan woman invites nigger over to norway
>nigger tells her to go to the shop
>she comes back and finds the nigger has a nigress living in her house with him
>nigger tells her he was just pretending to love her
>has claimed political assylum

>this is a cheap bastard and his women are also cheap who use this man for money and 'peng peng'
>it's not because i'm infertile, he left because he's stupid and doesn't care about his women, he thinks women aren't human
>i've never felt so cheap in my life

Women's rights were a mistake.

>This man Guvnor Ace just me to come to Europe
>He have one Uganda whomen who he go to Norwagen
>Who come ofside my haus to take him to Norwagen
>He tell me to go to shopp and when i come home he have move with her.
>Now he wont to ask after politik asyl in Norwagyen.
>He and the whomen have play the game
>Even she asept him to married with me to come to Europe,
>All the love he tell me to have to me was only a play from him.

What the fuck is this dumb bitch even saying? She types worse then ghetto niggers.

Elderly people in Scandinavia (or Europe in general) don't speak English so well.

>we are taking ur wimminz white boy

>whomen

>This is a bosh man cheap and pore and his whomen is olso cheap who sup his man for mony and Peng Peng is not
>For i cant get children he left its becose he is stupid and dont care abaut his whomen he think whomen is not human peopel
>I newer se sombade so cheap in my life .

Why type in English then? I don't understand.

>sombade

Neither of those monkeys are attractive you fucking cuck.

We need to start a Twitter campaign and flood women with pictures of ugly fucking mongrel babies. I think once the average chick sees an ugly mongrel baby, perhaps presented in meme format, she'll instantly snap out of it and realize that if she had one it wouldn't have her silky flowing hair, or her bright blue eyes, or look anything like her, and she'll reconsider. I just honestly think women (pretty women especially) are just so stupid and so preoccupied, and conditioned to think mongrel babies are cool that they haven't even thought about it.

Probably people from other countries can understand as well (even if they may not). I assume she has friends from all over the world, and wanted to sully this person's reputation as much as possible (or get more support herself).

it got to be her father in law, right ?

this pic can't be as pathetic as it looks...

Nah it's probably legit. Many elderly (and middle-aged) scandinavian men import asian women, but not east-asians like pic-related aren't that common. It's typically women from Vietnam or Taiwan afaik.

That isn't pathetic. I envy that man. So much.

kys

stay mad white boi

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

That guy is probably more brave that the ones who cross the Mediterranea on a boat.

>norwegian
she's swedish

source: googled her on facebook

It's no different from OP. Young gook women just see the old white guys as beta providers to use and financially drain. There is no real affection involved.

Talk about having a monkey on your back. ...poor woman

You're making a lot of assumptions. There are women that get off to being with older men.

BREAKING NEWS

its true. old white women want a big man, so they go for africans. old white men want a petite woman, so they go for asians

the difference is that the white men are the only ones that reproduce. the old white women at "best" end up adopting africans. and even then its 50/50 they get a chinese adoptee instead

Best post of the thread desu.

those degen whales, you can keep those, don't want them.

>Yurop 2016

Guvnor must really love his woman to play game this hard to get asylum

Love doesn’t ask why. On Friday, August 20, Guvnor Ace (Ronald Ssemawele) and his bride, Mona-Lisa Larsson, had more than their fair share of attention when pictures of their civil wedding hit social media. Interracial marriages are commonplace nowadays, but, there are some who still stigmatise the Black half of the couple, imagining they are into the marriage for money. In Ssemawele’s case, society was ‘scandalised’ by the bride’s age, with many saying Guvnor married the love of his life for money. Heart to heart’s Gillian Nantume(Daily Monitor) caught up with the lovebirds at their rented cottages in Lubowa as they enjoyed a cold beer.

mycinderellastory2.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/i-dont-need-your-approval-i-love-my-wife/

the fuck is up for her feet

>women

their entire lives revolve around finding and keeping a guy. and you ask why are they like that? kek.

Pott right there

bad fitting shoes/heels

also, it probably got broken

he's not black, he's argentinian.