>Kindergarten Kid
mega.nz/#F!V9BmTTKD!wmKIN7dWkWCwwREiBag-2g

>Bubbled
mega.nz/#F!BZplSCYR!IC0F_nZDnVXAHWZhHxYREQ

>Back to the Moon
mega.nz/#F!jdpC2BxJ!jw9RHvcbzNshNYz2YvNB3w

>Beta and Earthlings
mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>SU Season 4 Promo
youtu.be/YfFvvQz_Kow
>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA

>Attack the Light:
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zKZeUHS4JA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh hey it's one of the old yarnham monsters!

Is this the real thread?

What if Blue Diamond ate gems that displeased her?

does she gain their power?

For the guy who wanted Amy and Pearl to play cards together, here you go
I'm sorry

Why do I ship it so?

First for best ship tbqhfamalam

Anybody have that picture of adult Steven fused with everybody?

Whoops, fucked something up
Here

So I want a little talk back on how likely this is:
The show seems to showing that the Diamonds cleanse impurities/failings.
Jasper's talk on this lead to a visual behind her that made it seem like the Diamonds did this directly.
Centipedal showed that the three living diamonds caused a massive attack on the world which implies it lead to all the corrupted gems.

What if the 4 Diamonds fusing caused a defragmentation/clean disk function on their creations?
That when they all 4 fuse they can wipe out/reset all gems in an area/planet and start over?

This would give weight to Rose's helpless situation and force her hand to shatter Pink. If all it took was a fusion to wipe everyone out that would mean the only way to stop it is to kill one of the parts of the fusion. No real comprises could exists it either be stop/shatter a Diamond or watch as everyone you love goes dark.
This would have lead to a longer war and a much more desperate action from the diamonds to fuse 1 short and see if it would work in resting everything. That would lead to failure and would explain the corrupted Gems. They were to be restored to factory setting but instead got stuck in between

anyway it's just a thought I wanted to share and have you guys pick over it.

Post Diamonds

Why doesn't she wear the cape anymore?!

I want connie to get jealous because steven fused with amethyst

She wasn't poof till Earthlings perhaps that's the only way to summon the cape?

I'm not sure what you mean. Then why would the cape disappear in between The Return and every other appearance?

I maintain that she wore the cape because she was told that the Crystal Gems were still on earth and she wanted to look imposing as fuck for what she assumed would be a decent sized army.

then it's only a lost defective Pearl, a puny overcooked runt, a shameless display, and that... thing. So no need for the cool cape.

Poor Connie. She thought what they had was special.

Why does Pearl have fangs?

Interesting theory, but unless it is revealed that the Diamonds' song is their power then this is probably not the case.

Though even if they lack a sentience-wiping nuke Diamonds are still some sinister motherfuckers, so I don't see why people are trying to make Rose look worse than what she does. So what if she only had the Earth? There's nothing that makes me think she'd be a nice leader, if her sisters are to be used as guides.

Make way for best gem.

Posting one true wife gem

Hooray for Lapis!

Was there an episode today?

Makes a good bit of sense too me. But given that different combination of gems get different fusion I don't know if they could even attempt that super power much less have a botch.

>tfw no dark and edgy black/white dual wieldy assasiny gym.

Why live.

Alas, poor Steven!

I want the gems to use Steven as a middleman to be able to fuse with humans themselves, and then Pearl to get uncomfortable and tell them that's too weird, and then Connie to get mad at Pearl for thinking Gems are too good for humans.

I can't even imagine what Jasper would be like after redemption but I want it so bad.

I want stevne to fuse with every human on earth and have a gigantic ttgl-esque battle with the all the diamonds fused together

You people are so horrible. Its this kind of shit, talking about nothing all day every day with no one who has anything new to say, is what causes mental illness. This is what makes you irredeemable. But you can't stop, even though you want to, because you have no self control. No discipline. I'm so happy I've cut back on the internet. Every time I stop by I'm reminded of the future I avoided. You can avoid it too.

>tfw no Crystal Gems vs Imperium of Man

When will Steven unite humanity as the one true emperor.

she dog now

cool, cut back on the internet even more so we won't have to see you in these threads anymore

It is a bit concerning that I am a teacher and I am argueing about space rocks with people probably the same age as my students.

But still, Lapis by far the best gem.

A goddess rape train of death for her enemies

Let us teach you the wonders of Sardonyx, my man

i'd let her rape the hell outta me

Clip of Future Boy Zoltron:
youtu.be/6zKZeUHS4JA

After he conquers homeworld. Then he can crusade all he wants.

what the heck

Yes

Please do.

Blog post time. Phoning company now to potentially be offered a better job in bigger school. Leaving thread open while I phone for support and to post yays/boos afterwards.

Post supportive gems!