Has Sup Forums enlightened you?

Has Sup Forums enlightened you?

Yeah, they said my small dick was alright

Sup Forums made me so misogynist that ill probably never date anyone and die alone

Unironically learned a lot of valuable shit from this site over the years

yes, Sup Forums made me a polandboo

Sup Forums has made me smarter in many ways but dumber in many ways as well.

Same. I think that all the time I spend browsing this website has actually paid off in some mysterious ways.

For instance, I know about a lot of different topics that I've never really cared about. I often surprise people with this knowledge, even myself.

>dumber in many ways as well
Elaborate

Yes, Sup Forums made me hate wh*Tes even more than before

>Elaborate
For one, I've become almost too skeptical to the point of being paranoid. I'm at a point where someone could tell me "2+2=4" and my first instinct would be to doubt them. My attention span has also been numbed quite a bit due to the fast rapid fire nature of information on Sup Forums. I used to be able to read entire 300+ page novels in one sitting but now I find myself needing to take a break after about 100 pages. I think overall I've gained more from Sup Forums than I've lost, but my time here definitely hasn't come without some downsides.

It turned me Nazi ans then turned me un-nazi when I saw how fucking retarded nazis are.
Thank christ I had the brains to keep it to myself before I got my act together.

It made me isolate myself and gave me depression. I wish i had never stumbled upon this goddamned site. How do i leave?

>I'm at a point where someone could tell me "2+2=4"

This sounds awfully familiar to the common core system.
I don't understand how your attention span would decrease by browsing Sup Forums though, seems like a long shot to blame it on 'fast information'.

it made me hate non americans, they are too rude and obsessed over america

Yes, but in things I actually don't care about

>How do i leave?
You can't leave, and here's a TL;DR on why you can't:

>days go by without visting Sup Forums
>everything seems fine and simple
>somehow you distance yourself from your RL friends as they become bland
>go to Sup Forums for some autistic discussion
>see a fresh funny meme with the perfect amount of intellectualism and stupidity
>a new period of browsing begins
>the isolation returns

>go trough radical teen phase
>on Sup Forums

Sup Forums made me see that the teachings of Mohammad are the solution to all our present problems.

Accept that Macedonia is not greek.
Damn, my exact situation

What can I say
I'm a child of the world wide web

whites are not human

Sup Forums has taught me how to banter. I give normies shit all the time now and they eat that up.

Wish I knew how to relate with people in high school

Everything is a conspiracy

Yes, Sup Forums has been really helpful when getting to know daily life issues in many countries, not political shit. Also, I know how fortunate I am for being born here, I didn't win life's lottery but I have the chance to still move to a first world country and contribute for it.

Before I was only interested in English and Japanese. Because of Sup Forums I got into Russian, Welsh, Korean, Inuktitut, Finnish, French and Chinese. I can read Cyrillic, Korean and Inuktitut, still struggling with grammar. Also, geography, I can point out 90% of the world countries in a non-labeled map and even tell info about each country or cities. Music also. That helped me a lot to get to talk with many girls in general. People gets surprised of it.

I've learned a lot of useful things here surprisingly, but I still feel like it has warped my perspective negatively.

What a surprisingly positive post.

How has it been warped negatively? Sounds like you found out that your life was a lie.

a lot of stuff to sum up really, a good example is women, I've been exposed to too much misogynist stuff on this site and can't help but feel that women just see you as a walking bank account to pay for stuff after they're done fucking around, while there is some truth to that I don't think it's healthy to be so cynical. that's just one example, it seems in general that most of the things you learn here end up making you more and more cynical, and for me that's not conducive to happiness. I'm not really sure if I'm better off knowing this stuff honestly.
There are a lot of exceptions though and I feel like Sup Forums is the best board to learn about other people's perspectives, which has been really useful for me.

>it messes with happiness
I am kinda in the same boat as you, however, somehow I crave this depressing information. It feels like a good suffering, to be exposed and to swallow the depressing raw truth.

>but I have the chance to still move to a first world country and contribute for it.

No.

But this