The Case of the Tattooed Baby

CONTINUATION OF TL;DR: OP of previous thread discovered an 8mm film at a thrift store containing footage of an aborted fetus being tattooed and placed among several occult items, including a rose and a skull. Here are our clues:

>Card with "CHEZ NELLY" written on it. Chez Nelly is a celebrity-run restaurant formerly owned and operated by Gert Jan Droge and Nelly Frijda (who is currently a Dutch politician).
>Tattoos: a quick google search by an user yielded the name Hank Schiffmacher, a contributor to Chez Nelly and professional tattoo artist who does work on several famous actors, musicians, etc. He is also a huge campagin contributor to Frijda's political career.

Relevant Wikipedia articles:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henk_Schiffmacher
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelly_Frijda
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gert-Jan_Dröge

If some anons have all the relevant images to post, including additional evidence and findings, it would be much appreciated. Let's catch the person who made this.

Other urls found in this thread:

acitymadebypeople.com/journal/local-heroes-23-henk-hanky-panky-schiffmacher
flickr.com/photos/hansruijter/3836384905/in/photostream/
nytimes.com/2003/09/12/movies/film-in-review-forbidden-photographs-the-life-and-work-of-charles-gatewood.html
amazon.ca/Forbidden-Photographs-Charles-Gatewood/dp/0963815113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for interest

So how can we blame the Jews and/or Clintons?

well this fucking died quickly, is OP dead or stopped posting?

did he upload the film somewhere

People are avoiding this because they are afraid of being found by THEM

Wtf

he said he was going to bed because he stayed up all night and it was 6am, and will post again in like 10-14 hours

A segment of it is in the previous thread, it's difficult to make out due to the low exposure but it appears to be real based on multiple screenshots

careful Sup Forums you may want to tread lightly on this one

>"People started making up reasons to get a tattoo. Like, I’m in a new phase of my life; or, this one’s for my miscarriage.."

acitymadebypeople.com/journal/local-heroes-23-henk-hanky-panky-schiffmacher
It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

OP said he'll be back in 16 hours, too much light to play the 8mm

He literally said the other reels had nothing interesting on them

Then some fags started arguing about politics and everyone went back the GoT general

see

if this gets deleted join the 8mm movie discussion for our stealth thread

spoiler your images.

CIA Bill Wilson, is it you?

Card from the film that had chez nelly. The video is probably his. Or nelly was present at the time of the filming.

WHAT THE FUCK

>2017
>not getting a tattoo for your miscarriage

case is solved, lads

it's a name of a celebrity bar

>this one’s for my miscarriage
Does "for my miscarriage" mean what I think it means holy fuck

Sup Forums conspiracy normies ruin everything.
I wish they'd fuck off back to the_donald

who saved that info linking Kiedis (who knows the bar owner) to the Bill Clinton concert in israel?

No, I just thought it was an interesting thread.

Sup Forums does not condone /r/t_d.

They are scum.

THREAD JUST GOT ARCHIVED

Guys I'm scared. I thought it was fake at first but how could OP know about Chez Nelly and that it was randomly frequented by Henk Schiffmacher. It all fits too well to just be a random troll thread

>mfw OP of that thread found a SCP

But what does it do?

Oh boy here we go again

This shit doesn't belong on this board. Reported.

It was a let down Tbh

I have it right here, i still have the thread up

>holy shit guys....
>Anthony Kiedis, frontman for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, was quoted as saying "playing in Germany is always a pleasure, the fans seem to give us a great reception and have been amazing since we first came to Hamburg in 2005." Kiedis and the Chili Peppers, scheduled to play at a benefit in Israel at the request of Bill Clinton, are big fans of the underground music scene in Germany. "It's crazy how you can just walk downtown and catch great music at almost every bar and club, amazing stuff."

>This interview was before they did a stop in the frankfurt and then the netherlands in 2006..

>CONFIRMED Clinton (and Israel) connection. Israeli child sacrifice? Clinton involvement? I'm going deeper...

for you

he said he was recording more.

He stopped posting too

ooooOOOOOOoooooooOoooooooOooooOOOOOOOOOooooo

OP of (this) thread here.
Personally, I'm not interested in uncovering some major conspiracy involving Dutch politicians, actors, etc. I'm interested in finding enough connections and enough evidence to expose the person who did this. Even if it's not a crime, people should know what these sick fucks are doing, and it's my belief at the moment that Henk Schiffmacher is the prime suspect.

Nah after that he said he was going to wait 16-17 hours for it to get darker and then film more later

>y-yeah can't really show more right now im tired havent sleep in hours haha
Damn, OP. Literally on the edge of my seat.

Please don't turn this into dumbass Sup Forums shit. Go into one of the "muh 27th" threads if you want to roleplay.
t. frequently uses Sup Forums

Need to get surveillance footage of the place where op found the reels

Maybe we can see who donated it

calm down autist, the guy asked for it and I delivered.

It was (((((them)))). (((They))) broke into his home and pretended to be him. Be wary.

Shit that means I have to lurk this normie haven all day and the fucker prob won't show back up

What would really help is a higher quality picture of the Chez Nelly ID card in this reel

The tattoo artist had tats on his hand, right? If you find any images of this Hanky Panky guy, look at his hands.

>OP has already been whacked
Damn they're fast

8mm film is usually watched on a projector. Old projectors fucking sucked and they get worse with age. Even when new they needed to be watched in a dark room. Also, a phone camera would be terrible at picking up a projected image at 20fps.

Stupid nigger.

>"he's tattooed A-list celebs"

flickr.com/photos/hansruijter/3836384905/in/photostream/
From Henk Schiffmacher's "Save the Children" gallery. The table in this picture has an eerie similarity to the one in OP's picture. If it isn't the same one, it's definitely done in the same style.

Go back to pol you autsist.
A fetus is not a baby, it is a body, and is not living.
Sorry loser, but your autistic spaz outs wont stop anyone from practicing their beliefs.
-.-

well memed

Can someone summarize what the holy hell is going on here? I'm so out of the loop it hurts :(

Embarrassing

Sorry retard, but calling you autiss out on your bullshit isnt memeing, its facing reality, which you clearly are not in.
Byebye, Im going to bed :/

If only life was that interesting. Instead we're all roleplaying for your sake.

Kek, sure, that's why "he" won't record more.

kek summer

gr8 b5

Turns out it's man

user got a 8mm film, turns out it was a snuff film. people are connecting the license in the video with famous people, making it a new gate theory

OP will "upload" tomorrow night. only time will tell

ITS LITERALLY SUMMARIZED IN THE OP YOU SUMMER PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER

STOP BEING STUPID TV YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

I just want a spoopy arg and not more 'muh elite pedo social crusaders gate' autism.

>making it a new gate theory
Anything to get on Buzzfeed, right?

disinfo

This is the perp's left hand. I've looked at several partials of Henk's left hand and none seem to look like this one. I'll try to find any known associates that could have been involved, but I doubt I'll find much.

So I'm guessing THEY are allowing this thread because THEY think if THEY got it deleted it would confirm all the conspiracy theories, yes?

This is so fucking fake it hurts but it doesn't matter because you're all a bunch of bored loser fat neets so you pretend it's real because muh conspiracy theories.

killing fetuses is worse than a pedo circlejerk

>fedora, possibly dyed red with fetus blood
>occult nigger fetish statue
>"save the children's"
>save their what? souls?

what did he mean by this?

>a bunch of skinnyfat neckbeards caught an impossibly tiny glimpse of what they do for fun and are cumming in their socks
How delightful

Considering the fuckheads here already finding a way to blame Bill Clinton and Israel for this hoax, I don't think you're gunna get anything less than pure stupidity from here on out.

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU?

This is just viral marketing for V/H/S 4, move along.

Chez Nelly Bar > Gert Jan Droge > Hank Schiffmacher, talks about miscarraiges, tattoo artist, skulls and demonic artifacts in his business/photos > Anthony Kiedis is friends with Schiffmacher > Kiedis and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing a concert in Germany and the Netherlands before going to a Bill Clinton sponsored gig in Israel

This has clear connections to the Clintons and Israel, shills need to fuck off this is getting real.

you better be joking. the original issue has nothing to do with this.

It was only a matter of time.

>Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing a concert in Germany and the Netherlands

so?

this is too interesting to be VHS 4

Guys this is fake. Just like every republican conspiracy. We should all just go to bed, or else you are a loser the_donald reject. I mean the footage was dark and blurry. Nothing can explain that.

This is a nothingburger. OP left hours ago.

This is a job for Sup Forums. Stick to capeshit and z-list youtube reviewers, you're way out of your league here

Shadilay!!!!

They are friends with Schiffmacher, backed up by interviews, and met with him before they left Netherlands for the Israel concert they were "convinced" to play by Bill Clinton.

Fetusgate fucking sucks so far

this. fuck trump, fuck white people and fuck fetusbro

shut up and stop derailing the thread

DEBUNKED OP IS A FAGGOT AND WASTED ALL OF OUR TIME FUCK THIS SHIT

nytimes.com/2003/09/12/movies/film-in-review-forbidden-photographs-the-life-and-work-of-charles-gatewood.html

Look closely at tattoists hand in film. It says Forbidden Photographs

This is fucking intriguing, and I'm going to be fucking annoyed if it's some viral marketing for something.

Kinda odd how all that info got posted so quickly

A little....too....quickly

stay {{{woke}}}

Shadilay!!!

wow we have a sherlock holmes right here watch out

He went to bed. He said be back in 12-14 hours

>viral marketing
>to neckbeards who pirate all their media

amazon.ca/Forbidden-Photographs-Charles-Gatewood/dp/0963815113

FOR YOU XDD

So the picture I'm getting is someone is a tattoo artist for the wealthy may be a satanist or something? Ok I can understand it, but where the FUCK does Kiedis doing a concert in Isreal for Bill Clinton tie into it?

Are you guys insinuating Kiedis is a kid fucker or something? I mean, its within the realm of possibility I guess, he fucked kids in Scar Tissue but I didn't think he kept on doing it at his age now.

Any more child diddling evidence about Anthony?

I don't believe it

They got him. Fuck!

Can we please continue with the actual shit before jumping to evil hillary moloch shit and derailing something actually unsettling.

>$0.02 has been deposited

well they were mining for connections beginning with the first thread, not surprising the autists pulled up cold hard facts

Ever notice how Keidis looks like the guitarist from Nirvana?