DC comes out with live action Killing Joke movie cause fuck it why not?

>DC comes out with live action Killing Joke movie cause fuck it why not?
>Ben Affleck as Batman and Jared Leto as Joker
>Whole movie is a train wreck
>Final scene comes
>Batman offers to help Joker and extends his hand
>Jared Leto slowly reaches his hand out
>Quickly retracts it and slicks back his hair
>"Psyche!"
>Does the fucking thing where he put his hand in front of his face and laughs
>Roll credits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rOcO3HRPcA
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL-IaFKsIw4
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw
youtube.com/watch?v=ITfzLGNc0RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nine-ten different songs begin playing during the Joker's final scene
>just an endless barrage of mega-hits laid on top of each other while Batman and the Joker are laughing at Joker's flashlight joke (laughs are dubbed)
>scene goes black and the credits roll with an EDM-infused radio mix of The Smiths - There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

>DC comes out with live action Killing Joke movie cause fuck it why not?
>Ben Affleck as Batman and Jared Leto as Joker
I'd watch it.

no god no

>There were these two HUNKA HUNKA

Only if Anna Farris plays Harley

Based Batfleck is actually a competent writer/director and gives a shit about the characters. He will save us.

Given the reaction to all their movies so far, WB might micromanage the fuck out of everything and ruin his shit anyways.
Have they decided on any particular story arc for the solo Bat movie yet? The dead Robin thing would seem to push toward Hush/Red Hood I would think, but I think they said no to that a while back.

>Leto delivers photos to JK Simmons of what he did to Batgirl
>They're buying ice cream
>Leto buys himself the large double chocolate fudge
>He only gives Batgirl a medium double chocolate, no fudge
>JK Simmons is aghast at the monster before him

I hope so.

>Have they decided on any particular story arc for the solo Bat movie yet?
nope.
there have been a few rumors but nothing really beyond that.

>Live Action Killing Joke
>Leto Joker only shows up for three minutes in the middle of the movie
>movie ends with Harley giving his final monologue to Batman, explaining to him that it was a story Joker told her

I'm just waiting for the Batman movie being completely directed by Affleck without WB interfering. It will suck just like every other DCEU movie. And I'm already waiting for all of you fags to completely shift your tone and see Afleck by the hack he is.

How about pic related with Affleck and Leto?

bump

Are you saying it would be directed by Ayer as opposed to Batfleck himself? Yeah your story just fell apart OP.

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

>Given the reaction to all their movies so far, WB might micromanage the fuck out of everything and ruin his shit anyways.
Pretty much in his contract that they can't do that. Plus it would be too stupid even for them to shit up an academy award winning director. Especially after Nolan's trilogy.

>Affleck who has yet to direct a bad movie will ALL OF A SUDDEN direct a shit movie because.....reasons!

Literally your argument.

Well Leto is based mostly on Azzerello's Joker, and i would love to see the "to mock you" scene played out in live action

Fuck that book

This is really off topic but does anyone know how to whistle with your fingers?
That shit doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

He could hace been a better joker

I think it is good for what we got. Honestly I put him above Ledger simply because he isn't motivated by philosophy the whole time.

He needed to be in a better movie and actually not have all his scenes cut out. Again all bullshit aside, Affleck no matter what you think of his acting is a good writer/Director as well as a massive Batfag. So i think Leto Joker in his hands would be something great. Leto is a very good actor who has the ability to pull off a great Joker.

In any case i know Death in the Family already happened in this DCCU , but has The Killing Joke? It happened before the events of the Killing Joke in the comics right?

You know, OP

I just recovered from melanoma

And I think you just gave me cancer all over again with that post

Neither was Ledger

He tells a different story to everyone he talks to in a way that will fuck with them. He only got philosophical with Dent, because he was trying to set him loose. Fags misinterpret that "agent of chaos" speech as being gospel for joker's motivations, but it was just another joke.

.... are you okay, user?

I challenge you to take a scene from Killing Joke and give an awful yet believable song they might use during the scene. Lets see what you got.

When does the rape part start?

Holy shit, just realized that's the dude from Mad TV. Funny how he plays a better character than half the Suicide Squad.

Joker taking pictures of Barbara to this
youtube.com/watch?v=3rOcO3HRPcA

After Batman goes to prison for killing the Joker. It's okay though, wheelchair Barbera will wait for bae.

No he actually doesn't but OK.

>Gordon riding the roller coaster cart, seeing all the pics of Barbera
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
I wouldn't be surprised if LeTo Joker sang it himself.

>Rick Flag
>Killer Croc
>Slipknot
>Katana
These were all worthless shit characters. I enjoyed seeing bad cop onscreen, but I did not enjoy these fucks.

>Gordon demands PICTURES OF BATMAN

Why are MCUcks so triggered?

This might actually kinda work, but during the first crazy Joker laugh after he sees himself: the opening riff to Angry Chair.

No, he literally does though.

Just saying, every fucker in comics or hell even Captain Damaged can do it in a strip club. How the fuck do people do it? I don't get how it works.

Other than his inconsisent backstory, everything he does is, " Everyone will fuck each other over and I'll prove it"
It's like he took a crash course in psychology and thought it was inspiring.

Given the trainwreck their last few movies have been and that they've somehow managed to talk a genuine A-List Celebrity who also happens to have won an Oscar for Screenwriting AND a BAFTA/Golden Globe for Directing a Best Picture Winner into playing Batman, I'm going to assume WB has the brains to let Affleck do whatever the fuck he wants.

You'd watch after DC/WB fucked up both a Batman vs Superman movie and an animated Killing Joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Wut. No.

Fucking kekd

jokers monlougue
>i started a joke by fallout boy
>crazy train drunkenly slurred by some female popstar as is the current trend for 80 and 90s songs

Got your batgirl right here

Bad.

They just need to do an Injustice movie before, to hit their stride.

>>Does the fucking thing where he put his hand in front of his face and laughs
Was he channeling Eli Roth?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL-IaFKsIw4

Sheep like you are precisely why cinema is such shit now

>>Flashlight Joke is replaced with Seth Rogan-eque dick joke or the Aristocrats

Assfleck is a hack

How about Girls on Film?

i find something interesting and would like to see it play out
>sheep

No. No, fuck you. That story's underrated as fuck and that'd be as bad as a Killing Joke adaption with Leto.

I'm legitimately scared they'll try a Killing Joke or something with Leto. I just want this iteration of the DC movies to fucking stop before they do something really stupid like that.

Black Mask is the villain I guess?

no he is a cuck

Somebody ask if Affleck has watched Dredd or Raid.

Psychology and philosophy are not the same thing

Final scene, as the Joker starts telling the flashlight joke. Music gets louder as they start to laugh and keeps going during the whole credits.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

Anything by Marilyn Manson, because they arent creative.

How the fuck is Ben Affeck a hack?

(you)

If WB/DC couldn't get it right with an animated adaptation, what the fuck makes you think the studio that gave us Man of Murder, Dawn of Boredom, and Box Office Suicide Squad could ever hope to get it right?

fuck i am crying

That scene was A+ though. Not sure what you're getting at.

Why did you post a picture of a horse?

The last scene has "In the Hall of the Mountain King" getting gradually faster and louder up until the end, like youtube.com/watch?v=ITfzLGNc0RY

>MFW that wasn't a joy buzzer