We Wuz Souljaz

Sup Forums I need your help because this is really getting to me. The fucking Swedes are trying to re-write the great war with their niggerloving fantasy. And the problem is normies is eating this up like flies to dogshit. What do we do about this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iLkISmXlKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cucked Swedish devs + EA lust for SJW money

What could possibly go wrong.

Why bother making it historically accurate when you can pander to nu-males and their feral feminazi counterparts to guarantee sales?

> see bf1 trailer
> hyped af
> go on Sup Forums
> find out that the game is full of shitskins
> so many niggers, muslims and women
> mfw i can finally shoot minorities in a game

just waiting for the release to create the SS clan, call my self "TheGreatFuehrer" and call people niggers in a fucking game.
10/10 will definitely play

Because Ghostbusters along with so many other productions show that the demographic they're catered to doesn't buy the games / movies.

And even if they all did, the demographic is such a small part of the market that there's no way they'll make a profit from pandering to those degenerates.

I know it's out of greed but actually selling it off to fucking normies that will take this shit as "historically accurate" makes my blood boil. World War 1 was a white man's war. Why are the Tyrones and Shitaviouses being plastered all over the fucking place? For fuck sakes even Germany! I hate Swedes more than Canadians, their nigger eye cum crust and cucked ways is sickening.

>waah waah, muh white race in ww1 video game
>waaah, moom

youtube.com/watch?v=9iLkISmXlKU

Nah, even numales are offended by the sheer level of cuckoldry displayed by churning out a piece of propaganda that rewrites history to claim that niggers were the real victims of one of the bloodiest, ugliest wars in European history. This is Memory Hole shit designed to spread the lie that "Europe was never white"

>dumb post
>Kraut flag
checks out

>Why bother making it historically accurate
cause thats how you make a great game

Holy shit I've been wanting a ww1 shooter my entire life and now I'm getting one in the form of a battlefield game. I dont give a FUCK if it comes with nignog or women skins, as long as I can navigate thru miles of trenches and feel like I'm staring death in the face anytime I'm not completely under cover I'll be happy.

I'll admit I haven't watched or read anything about this game yet tho......but usually the BF series has done a decent job at keeping models/environments believable. Until I see solid confirmed gameplay footage with niggers and women running around I'll stay optimistic.

I could see them throwing niggers in the game, but women???? That seems too ridiculous to be true. Does Sweden even let women see combat in the year 2016???

don't worry user they're completely ignoring the realities of trench warfare and it'll play like any other dubstep abomination Dice shits out

Please consider suicide. A real WW1 game should be survival horror. Not fast paced niggerloving shooter.

Bedouin female warrior?

Thats not a thing. Ive MET the Bedoin. Had dinner with a few of thier tribes on several occaisions. Women cook, sew, and raise kids. Thats it. Thats all they are allowed to do.

>Le shooter games represent reality
When was this ever true, why you faggots never whine about WW2 being portrayed stupidly?

I dont think its normal autism over an entertainment product not being accurate. I think its more of the fact that people are blackwashing and fem-washing white male historical figures.

This.
Swedes are SJWs. It's true. I grew up in Södermalm in an affluent media-family who work in films and such.
Let me tell you this: The decisive factor is business. Always.

There is no conspiracy of the eternal Swede. They do this because it guarantees sales.

Other than that, it is true that Swedes tend to be biased as fuck and also typically massive leftists. Probably because Sweden has always lacked a strong cultural identity, which has lead to us sucking off others.

AMA Sup Forumsacks. I'll tell you some spicy insider info.

Look at the posts I replied to, I saw this shit every time when I saw WW1 game thread on Sup Forums
>how could they make WW1 shooter it would be too boring XDDDD
when in WW2 average soldier spent days scratching his ass

Its true that EA has a hard on for niggers, but there were Africans serving on western front for Britain and France so its not entirely false. There won't be any females on multiplayer from what I heard, its only some Bedouins in singleplayer. I have seen a video where they talk about some of the equipment and weapons from the Battlefield 1 videos, a lot of them is some shit that was barely produced. So Dice is looking for some obscure shit to produce the game they want.

Not swedish, but when I was in afghan with the Danes thier military had allowed women into "combat roles."

I use quotations because literally all thier female soldiers did was hang around camp and have sex with guys. Like, I almost swear the Danes only let them in as a bareley secret plan to just have poon to pound on deployment.

Swedish military similar?

I'm guessing it is. I have no fucking clue to be honest. I wanted to do GMU (basic military training in Sweden) but I didn't get in; they let a couple of hundred people do it per year, and you need to seek a career in it.

I'm also guessing there's a quota to let in more females there, if I actually went through and lied that I was a tranny and called "Xir", I'm pretty sure I would get in.

Feel free to ask questions about Swedish media etc though, or the upper classes, etc. Those are the people I grew up with.

I don't usually come to Sup Forums, maybe I should make a new thread for this or something.

Yea its obvious that they think that blacks in their games will attract sales. Look at the E3 gameplay videos where they got SnoopDog to play their shit. They know that niggers are popular today that is why they do it.

we haven't had a proper military since the 19th century

Well no shit dude. Niggers are a real vidya market now. Blacks also love fighting games, to gap the black market and get them into FPS games would be a huge success.

The dindu on the cover of BF1 will only damage sales among the white market a tiny bit. Even if say, even 30% hated it, they would still buy it because white people tend to have more money and are more interested in gaming.

It will help getting the black market a lot, and only lose a bit from the whites. It's the perfect plan.

>France isn't playable

So no Verdun map?

No Russia either

>The fucking Swedes are trying to re-write the great war with their niggerloving fantasy

But that's wrong you fucking retard

>Africans serving on western front for Britain and France so it's not entirely false
>France isn't even in the fucking game
Hmm.

Every third player in multiplayer is black, regardless of the country they're representing. Black Germans, black Aussies, black Austro-Hungarians, black Italian. Shit's bananas.

Is it time to Nuke Sweden?

So what about the upperclass? I dobt have any specific question, so its up to you.

Yea well I was not talking about other countries
That shit is retarded don't expect me to defend this

Is that eddie murphy?

When I saw the new trailer with the armored (knightlike armor) machinegunner I laughed my fucking ass off
No there is one but with Americans Kek

eddie murphy?

This game looks like shit anyways. Its battlefield 4 with new skins and sounds. its frostbite 3 and they changed the look of it.
Don't buy it. Kill niggers on sight. Until the race war and the day of the rope, the international jew is going to continue pushing for the dismantling and destruction European society. This is our enemy.

Don't be surprised when they re-write history in media. Don't be surprised when they teach marxism in universities. This is what they're doing. This is their whole shtick.

Point it out at every turn. Normies are starting to wake up and see this the more common it becomes.

Pastor Manning, a black church leader, was talking about on the alex jones shows the other day of a cultural robbery of the "founding" Americans. Meaning white Americans and their way of life is directly under attack. Coloured people are starting to become aware of this.

The race war won't be entirely race based. A lot of coloured people are 100% on our side. More so than a lot of self-hating white folks.

Point it out. Make it seem like you don't understand. Get normies to investigate. Don't just give them something to point at and say "haha he's pissed off". Say instead, 'were so many different cultures represented in WW1?? '. They'll truthfully say 'no, they were not'.

You have to jew the jew right now.. We will kill them later.

Enjoy your ban.

on one side, learning history from anything other than books (and documents) is even sub-subhuman level
but on the other side, there is a mass retardation, mass entertainment so people eventually read less and care about reading less, eveything is being digitized
nonetheless history will still punish the cucked west for its degeneracy and history revision

BASDED PARADOX

Paradox is shit, they have not made a good /gsg/ game that does not pander to casuals in a while. HOI4 was okay, but still has depth of a puddle and way to little content.

they can't ban the fuehrer.
no one can.

Well HOI4 is still new, even EU4 wasn't great on release.

>HOI4 was okay
kys my men

>Is that eddie murphy?

maybe

If they didn't pander to casuals they wouldn't be able to make games.

Casuals are majority of players. Pandering to retards that don't even know what that game is and won't play it is a big problem.

Neither it is now and needing to buy billion of DLC to have some content in the game is dumb
It is, one step forward and two steps back from HOI3. I don't understand why they remove features from their previous games and make their newer games worse. Sequels should improve on previous games.
Somehow they made good games and survived. This point was always dumb and should be pointed out as dumb and anti consumer every time it is made.

>some no name dumb shit shot some other no name dumb shit time to destroy our own homes

Sounds niggerish to me.

would buy

Also where's Canada?

Vimy Ridge was a big battle, and only we could take that ridge. It's also Canadian land now, AND Uncle Adolph admired it, and had it protected by armed guard

Canada is lumped in with that 'Other'.

>black Aussies

Theres nothing wrong rewriting history if you dont like it. I for one think that we should write history more inclusive and diverse. I think for example that Neil Armstrong should be written as a black homosexual women in the historybook, that would inspire alot of people of colour.

Yes, and the holocaust should be denied.

While we were important due to that battle we can hardly complain about not being included when the Godamn Russian Empire and France, the two fronts the war took place in, aren't included. Clearly to make more room for the mythical Bedouin Warrior woman.

I sincerely hope it was sarcasm. It's a bit less sure than normally, given the shit that sometimes finds its way to Sup Forums.

This leaf speaks the truth. If anything the Americans should be DLC. But then if that happened the Swede cucks at Dice can't add in all their niggers and 'muh Harlem hellcats' can't be a defense excuse anymore.

What a way to appreciate the first country to take modern warfare seriously rather than charging machine guns.

Quote me on this, the bedouin woman in the trailer will be Lawrence of Arabia

Why do leafs always think that their backwater British province was relevant in the wars? I blame the Brits for hyping you faggots too much.

This self importance in leafland is the reason you were all disowned in the anglo sphere family. You fucking leaf.

someone post that little chart of african soldiers used in the war from the colonies