Ok Sup Forums how the fuck I find normal, stable, loyal...

Ok Sup Forums how the fuck I find normal, stable, loyal, woman with manners and her principals she stands by that is not completely hedonistic, selfish, demanding spoiled whore.

I fucking want to find normal wife material and have white children, where do I find it older bros give me help tell me your story.

I always bump into selfish whores who fucking cheat. Yea I know I am stupid for not figuring out sooner but I give people too much chance thinking I could change them.

Don't look at universitys, 70-90% an women there are nothing but filth in one way or the other ....

Look at jobs that need great ammounts of hard work and passion to find one, that is proper wife material.

If you have to look at universitys or their graduats, look for STEM-Fields and Sports, but stay away from every social or psychological field, the women there are beyon retarded .....

I have to say, that I'm speaking about my area and not about the whole world .... to be precise, Baden-Würtemberg

Just be yourself, bud.

I can't speak for Europe. I usually recommend Church to Americans. I'd give it a shot, if I were you; however, given Christianity's relative unimportance in Europe, it might not work out.

Barring that, take advantage of the EU's free movement. Spend a bit of time in more traditional countries (ie, Romania, Hungary, Poland, etc.) the smaller the town, the better.

Mormon girls are traditional amd faithful as fuck.
Seriously, here in Sweden there are a ton of single 20 something virgin girls in every church. They are also heavily recommended to marry a white guy, rather than anything else.

If you can't stand the religious bullshit just fake it. Hang around for a few sundays, meet a cute girl and develop a relationship.
Most of them and their families, won't really care if you stay in church afterwards aslong as you're traditional and can provide

I couple years ago I didn't give a shit.

But now all of a sudden I wanna wife someone so bad and start a family. What the fuck, man. This fatherly instinct has been driving me to better myself too in general.

Lol.

>Mormon girls are traditional amd faithful as fuck
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by not sitting on Sup Forums whole day?????

Fuck them, don't send them to us. Let them reap what they sowed. They will come here to escape the "persecution" with the same filthy mindset that created it. Either they bring the doom with them, or take women from here to bring back to their land where they will be corrupted as well.

Sort your mess. You shit on us the whole history and now you try to pull this shit? Fuck them all, they would be no better than the invaders from Middle East. I'll gladly help you reclaim your home but don't drag mine into the abyss you've created.

Covert to Islam. It's Germany's destiny.

most likely you are a shitty person and that is why you attract shitty people
I don't even know people who have ever cheated on their partner

maybe first take a look at yourself before you judge others

>Look at jobs that need great ammounts of hard work and passion to find one, that is proper wife material.
kek spoken like a true german

I get your point, I wouldn't waste to much time on a chick that's all focused about trying to be a man. You want one that's hot, good with children and that want children(they all do, they just never know what they want). I don't like women who are trying to be men. like prolly 60% of the chicks here are nurses anyways..... acceptable female profession

I ain't working together with them again, that's for sure. I found that meme out the hard fucking way. You have to do everything..... They are sick with once shit hits the fans.... Get a female boss and your company will never last a year

kek
we have like 3 mayor companies here right now that's going down the drain, due too wanting to be progressives and muh vagina.... unbelievable

I'm not good at finding good women. But, I can tell you the places to avoid:

>The Internet
>bars and clubs
>anything sex-related, as these are where the degenerate sluts and whores are lurking for Chad
>the street (you should always be cautious about a random woman claiming interest in you like that in public)
>at banks or other places where money is exchanged or money is the theme (a lot of gold digging whores lurk around there)

Good luck, sausagefag. You'll need it.

>given Christianity's relative unimportance in Europe
yes... Europe is ome country, and they all have the same faith and dominion. It's not like a polack goes to church or a bulgarian, just the same as Sven..... Because it's one country.... niggers....

SHART

That's not always true. Life is not fair, OP may indeed just be a good person who has had bad luck.

Just be yourself

IN

Here in Sweden they are.
I know your joke of a country has been dealing with perpetual unfaithfulness for the last 250 years, but don't project your insecurities on us.

MART

>Romania
Really? A nation of beggars, thieves and scammers.

You hypocrite. When you gypsies flood Europe to beg, steal and scam clueless gadje it's OK, but people coming to your shithole country (who would get gypped anyway) is somehow wrong?

Just to know, are you pure OP?

You don't deserve one if you don't hold yourself to the same standard.

Disgusting worm. Newsflash you retarded son of a bitch. The gypsy meme is not real. You only throw shit buzzwords for the sake of it while diving head on into the gypsy meme. Piss off wanker, I gave good reasons and you can't form a God damned argument against it without buzzwording a whole country like a maggot SJW.

But by all means, keep believing that gypsies are the majority, ANYTHING just to keep your destructive species away from here. Better a fucking pleb with a house of mud but free in an homogeneous community than a useless traitorous scum like yourself living on a high horse putting others down while burning everything around him that was built on the sacrifices of millions of your ancestors.

Now what will you do? Oh wait, I know, throw some more buzzwords! Hang yourself and skin alive your whole filthy bloodline before doing that.

>The gypsy meme is not real. You only throw shit buzzwords for the sake of it while diving head on into the gypsy meme. Piss off wanker, I gave good reasons and you can't form a God damned argument against it without buzzwording a whole country like a maggot SJW.
I don't need to form an arguments against gypsies. This is a white board, fuck off to your caravan.

>useless traitorous scum like yourself living on a high horse putting others down while burning everything around him that was built on the sacrifices of millions of your ancestors.
Speaking of good arguments, why exactly do you believe this even remotely describes either me or an average Pole? Oh wait, you're just babbling out your powerless gypsy rage. Stay brown.

i'd take white people and if they would happen to be cucky nu-males or sjw bitches we have our men and women to correct them with logic and/or fist, also what's up with romanians being so hostile against poles like we won't be sorry that we're better lol

Haha, Germany, no friends to force your meme with?

>I want a nondemanding unselfish blahblahblah

Get what you give.

I have nothing against poles, I have against the maggots like the one I have replied to, prior to this. It so happens he is pole and I am sure he is not the only one around there.

I agree with your variant but I find it risky. Is like having a disease, a cancerous one, but only taking medication to keep it under control. It has a huge chance of getting loose and then...well...history repeats itself.

>I don't need to form arguments
Not like you had one, or even have the means to create one.

What I've said does not represent the average pole you inbred. It represents YOU. You are everything I've described and more. YOU just happen to be a pole. But what can a traitor shit like you do in this situation? Throw words in the other person's mouth, throw around a buzzword to attract attention (hurr durr he called all poles) and pray that someone will side with you so you can escape.

How's that skinning going along? Do you want me to lend you a noose? You can keep it as a gift.

Just get a well paying job and buy a throphy wife who you can push aside as soon as you came in her.

>How do I find a myth
There's no such thing user.

>normal, stable, loyal, woman with manners and her principals she stands by that is not completely hedonistic, selfish, demanding spoiled whore.
You don't, because such women no longer exist.

>But what can a traitor shit like you do in this situation?
I'm a traitor because I don't like being scammed or stolen from? Gypsy logic never ceases to astonish.

What would it take for me to BURGER a Mormon Swedish girl into America and starting a family?

You're a traitor because you label an entire European nation based on a non-native european migrant population, you have no arguments why you do it, you have the mentality of every marxist SJW by believing in a meme (the gypsy one in this case) and because you derail a fucking thread. I responded to an user with a couple of reasons why I don't agree with his idea and you went hurr durr gypsies. Good job, now go scrap a toilet.

Come on faggot, buzzword me harder!

Probably the Mormons may have some of those chicks but they are hard to get, another option is Islam.

Pretty common here, you'd just have to cross the border. I am not sure you should, though - what if some "Refugees" slip through just after you? It'll be just a horrible nuisance we'd have to clean up.

Devoutly Catholic women.

Seriously.

>You're a traitor because you label an entire European nation based on a non-native european migrant population
You're a gypsy liar who tries to peddle the tired "Romanians aren't gypsies" narrative to retarded gadje of Sup Forums. What I'm doing is exposing this lie. I'm not derailing the thread, I'm making a valuable addition to it: Europeans here deserve to know not every poster here is actually one of us and has the best interests of our continent and culture in mind; you said one true thing, your people are alien, outsider population and thus shouldn't be trusted.

What? They're hostile? Huh, dunno, I knew a few romanians and they seemed generally decent. One was even a qt 8/10 who wanted to come here and try to win me over since I was the only guy she knew who didn't try to straight away get into her pants. Didn't ultimately happen, partially because I wasn't interested and suspicious of her being interested in me only because I wasn't interested in her, but still - not much bad to be said against them in general.

Stereotypical gypsies are a certain problem though, but from what I know they're kind of far shout from regular population.

my mom is one and she's a stupid nutjob, can't say my paps is happy that's for sure
:(

So you are saying all Romanians are gypsy. Let's say you are not trolling the shit out of this thread. Ok. Show me proof. You made the statement, the burden of proof is on you.

Or...will you take the road of "hurr durr I don't have to prove anything, I'm already losing my time here...".

Untrue, women purity has been used to ensure the child is the father's, as we know it's the mother's during delivery.

Most of the fucks here are single, why would you bother asking?

of course white romanians are good people, maybe they have more scum from poverty stricken families but we have our share too, good thing that Sup Forums memes are just autistic babbling

>mormon grills are faithful
This cute Mormon missionary was appointed to my area (ex mormon). Since she was a missionary, I didn't flirt with her or anything.
>We really care about friends, and each other.
>user, you have to add me on FaceBook! :-D
>k
>she left
>waited a month before messaging her
>nothing
>try again a few weeks later
>never replied
>deleted her
Nice to know that not even their missionaries stick around.
God, what I wouldn't do for some of her pussy.

first stop being a little bitch, because a normal woman doesn't need another woman, she is one already.

> Untrue

How so? You don't deserve a pure girlfriend if you are a manwhore.

> women purity has been used to ensure the child is the father's, as we know it's the mother's during delivery.

Which wasn't nothing to do with keeping standards. And which is completely irrelevant, because A) DNA doesn't make or unmake a father and B) With DNA testing you can know if the child is yours or not.

Others have mentioned Christianity. That is your ONLY option, here's why: women do not think for themselves (due to evolutionary psychology, etc.), they can only adopt what they see as the prevailing cultural norm. In this sense women are all conservative. The true dominant culture is globalization, feminism, etc... The O.N.L.Y. cultural force legitimate enough to produce white women with traditional values is Christianity.

I came to these conclusions by researching on OKCupid (inb4 OKCuckpid - say what you like, it's the best dating site).
>I made a fake profile with 100% conservative, non-culturally marxist answers to personality questions.
>Do nation wide search for highest agreement %.
>The ONLY white women who fit my criteria were christians, about 50% of the most attractive ones were Mormon
>Ran a search to filter out Christians, and only find fucking weird "asexuals" and other hopeless, confused people.

The other method I am looking into is so-called "mail order brides". I read 80% of these marriages are successful, well above the US average. rosebrides.com seems to be the least scammy site.

If I can't find a woman who will bear me at least six white children in the next three years I'm either using a mail-order bride or hiring a surrogate.

Am engaged to a nurse. She is beyond compassionate and surrounds herself with top quality friends.

She has one friend that's pure garbage but they don't really hangout anymore but my point is I agree with you.

They're out there OP.

upon reading this, I'd like to add that I dont believe in premarital sex and have never had it. I don't tell women this until they have had some time to see that I have normal libido, sexual skills, and social skills.

When they find out I'm still a virgin most women dont believe me. 100% of women I've told have told me they believe it's a meaningful gesture. The only damage it has caused my relationships is two instances in which she begged me to fuck her and she was so frustrated that I would not that she ended it.

So yes, if youre a manwhore and demand a virgin bride you're a hypocrite.

>implying you even have a gf