When did you realize that India, not China or USA, will be the #1 superpower for most of the rest of the 21st century?

When did you realize that India, not China or USA, will be the #1 superpower for most of the rest of the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew it all along OP, its in the constitution.

POO

Thanks for turning off your proxy pajeet

But they already are #1 *pooperpower.

if the fall of the west happens I cant see any superpower being a thing for a while

when I realized the world was going to shit.

When I realized poo is a bio-fuel.

The thing that India actually has actual potential to do something insane. India literally has a perfect marriage and relationship utopia. The intelligent people of India are very frustrated since they realize how shit their quality of life is. You shall never underestimate a country, not even an individual.

IN

Yes leaf, you will have the poo but at least let me shit properly. It rude to wipe with leaf midway through shit.

None of my proxies work on Sup Forums

Is this satire? Even Indians can't possibly believe that India will ever be anything other than a shithole.

You surely know about India and it's people.

Wait for a few decades, I am sure the refugees will drag you guys down to our level.

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

>Indian Intellectuals

>I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT
Is that something people in Sweden are doing now because they want to be culturally rich and acceptable. Well, it's good to know that.

punjeets' inevitable superiority can already be seen in their innovation

kek

Easy now Pajeet.

>PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
What does Swedish cuisine has anything to do with our street shitting habit?

SHART

Are you fucking serious? India will never improve. #Supershitby2020

>probably when I read about it in one of your five other threads you made

How to spot a Paki: A guide for dummies

IN

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO M8

MART

>Nobody ever talking about the South American superpower by 2150

Yea, we don't believe in it either.

Uhh guise..that's not how it works. Muricans don't get to say this.

Indian here. The ones who got the fuck out of there aren't delusional, and yes, we know it'll never amount to anything anytime soon.

Sry i daubt that. Not that i wish them the best but super power from miltary to cultural to sience. India has to do a xultural quantum jump.

Good luck poo in the loos.

Fuck you Im no paki, Pakistan is even worse, Fuck india and fuck pakistan, they will never amount to anything.

Shitting in the streets and treating your land as a garbage can means you don't get to say anything until you fix your shit

Unite with your neighbors into a superstate.
Is there any animosity between LA countries? I bet together you could be more stronk than most EU members.

Not buying your Jewish loo crap.

Take a visa and gtfo to any cumskin white country. I am sure they will like you there.

Which proxy are you using from Syria?

Massively overpopulated with a continuing population explosion, next to Pakistan with the same.

Massive fucking trade and current account deficit too.

They'll be culled before they get a chance to rise.

At least cumskins have a better governmental system and ACTUAL TOILETS.

In South India, the population is already under control ever since. Why are you even talking if you don't know anything about India at all?

You know that isn't going to happen.

Proxy fag.
Do not respond.
Chutya giri kar rha hai bas

fucking kekked

There aren't enough high quality indians.

People in the west tend to have a scewed picture of just how crap their gene pool is, because we get their cream rather than the bottom (as with mestizos and arabs).

POO POO POO POO POO

You are all POO

I don't think the Treaty of Waitangi allows it.

Chup kar bhenchode, teri maa ek kutia, saale gandu......

There was once something called "gran colombia" in 1819, it was pretty much modern Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela and a pinch of norther Brazil.

Then there were a bunch of dumb wars between Peru and Ecuador in the 20th century and nowadays there is a union between South American countries similar to the EU but not even close to as important/impactful.

india's society is utter shit and nightmare, it's bound to collapse, if it hasn't started already, and become a country even worse than mexico or brazil or any of these shit countries which have failed socially

kek

Move out, mate. Canada and England are good options, the US less so but it's there. There's also some Indians in Rome. Singapore is hard to get into.

t. Foreign-born Indian.

Indias caste system is trash and the indian people who work in it at my office wipe boogers on the wall in the bathroom. Housekeeping had to catch them In the act.

Dafuq why blame me fucktard? I literally don't get out of my house.Also I don't like my country anyways.

lel get rekt

Was it multiple Indians? Or just one? I've never heard of that particular grievance before.

>There aren't enough high quality indians.
There are and it isn't a big deal because of the population of 1.2+ Billion people.
When the opportunity will rise, you'll know.
Hopefully in your lifetime.

Ye sare lower caste ka pajeet.
Acha hai desh sai bahar hai sare chutya.

>When your flag is minimalistic and includes a wheel
>A FUCKING WHEEL

Stabilizing TFR to replacement rate does not stabilize the population, it will keep growing for quite a while (also the percentage muslims).

SHART IN MART

Lower caste? Fuck off mate, I'm Punjabi, descended from British civil servants and Kshatriyas.

Just because my grandparents took the opportunity to live and contribute to a decent country doesn't mean you need to be salty about it.

Yeah I know, Im a burger at heart too, born and raised in america, I only came to this literal shithole to visit some famiry.

Have pride in your orgins.
You're a fucking dumbass.

t. Another foreign-born Punjabi Singaporean

Ants, my friend. Do not think of them as weak, they might suprise you. They have the numbers and the harmony.

I'm extremely proud of my heritage, I'm not proud of the fucking INC using the potential the British gave us and squandering it.

Your opinions are irrelevant if you aren't living in India.

All i'm saying is that going away from a country you belong to and then be anti-national about it. That is like the ultimate cuck level degeneracy.

kek, good one achmed.

G8 b8 thread Sanjay

>Shitting on designated roads

Yeah probably not champ

>belong to

If anti-national equals realistic in your mind, then I'd say that says more about you than me.

Hahahaha. No. Filthy Dasyu niggers can do nothing. It takes Brahmins to build up nations, not Vaishyas which India is now, a mongrelized Vaishya nation.

What is your caste?

I realizd the opposite this morning when I pood in the loo, then wiped my ass with a thing called toilet paper and had a shower.

You know the phrase "can't even wipe his own ass"? Yeah, it fully applies here.

Until you guys stop throwing your trash in the streets, shitting in the streets, drinking the corpse soup water of your holy river and start behaving like actual members of the human race, you'll make everyone kek with your overcompensating and retarded megalomaniac ambitions.

They require the cast system for harmony. The cast system can't survive democracy for long. They are ants carrying neurotoxic poison around their nest.

Don't worry our street shitting numbers are coming down.

Source?

You've had fucking patrols going out in the eighties to prevent this literal shit, but that hasn't done much.

If India had the gene pool it would've happened already, and if they manage to cuck you with marxist ideas, you will lose your one big advantage: the caste system.

Don't get me wrong, there are very high quality Indian bloodlines, but there's not enough of them to rule the world.

When I studied in Bangalore we had an overlay on our maps to avoid them so....I doubt it.

Had to go to UB city or the Taj Westend to escape the stench, threw almost all of my clothes away when I got back.

>inb4: lrl ur from burma hurr durr

American ex-pat

Dude, I've been to India and you're not fucking fooling anyone. There is a bit of civilization in the southern parts of your cunt, but other than that you're far, far, FAR worse than any gypsy ghetto I've seen throughout Europe. And believe me, Pajeet, that's fucking saying something.

No, India definitely does have the gene pool. The high quality Indians he's speaking of GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.

The Indians the US in particular are all high-IQ high-achieving, Canada and the UK to a lesser degree.

>one big advantage: the caste system
пидapaхa плиз

>honour killings
>caste
>perfect marriage and relationship utopia
You know, even here there was a case where these 2 people weren't allowed to marry cause their parents from india insisted they were from a higher caste. Bring your shit out of my country pajeet.

Google open defecation India

You shouldn't talk shit about the place you got your education from

Try metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Kerela, Bangalore

lol

Why are Indians even allowed on this board

also, gtfo h-1b faggot

>honour killings
Hindu and Paki shit.

I received my education from an American University, on a study abroad program with teachers from my University that ended terribly because the school we were meant to exchange with couldn't sort its shit out.

Shouldn't you be out gang raping?

kek

India will be come the #1 Superpower when public defecation becomes the metric for greatness.

Majority ain't it. Anyway the couple I was flaking about were sri lankan. Not nice people either, in fact, I think they're worse than the regular Indians. I met one not long ago and all he does is be a dick.

youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0

Why are Indian bantz always so shitty like their streets?

suoer pooer

They don't have the gene pool, because when you remove the garbage there is maybe 100 million left. Even if their cream would move back it's not enough.

Difference between India and the west is there is far more genetic diversity. They've been brazilified already. Losing the caste system (which globalists are pushing for) would destroy them.

Nah. How's the do you ate in lunch?

Fair enough. Sri Lankans aren't typically that bad though, know a couple of American ones.

Did my engineering internship in india. Believe me. They never will be. Never.

That's a shame. It's a cultural heritage that shouldn't die out.

POO

Mate, if you left the country with a population closing on the size of yours with an average IQ of 120, they'd quickly eclipse any nation on the planet. Literally superpower by 2030 come true.