NORTH KOREA IS CUTE!

NORTH KOREA IS CUTE!

twitter.com/GadiNBC/status/962299259264602112

Disgusting infantile comments from Americans as usual.

Why do they have to get butthurt about everything that's not American?

Americans have been completely and utterly mind raped by the Rothschilds and the international jewish banking cabal.

When will they become our comfort women again?

Show us on the doll where America touched you

I can't think of a single online community that is improved by the presence of Americans.

American flags are Tor-VPN fags.

I wasn't even going to look until you pointed it out but that's honestly disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with americans?

this but unironically

americans are commies under a thin veil

THIS

What country is the guy who posted the video from?

have to unironically agree with this

why do you always bring up america when this has nothing to do about us?

the question really is where to start
americans get a lot of their opinions from the news and would otherwise know nothing about other countries

stfu fatfuck

lick my taint, Panamad

War is coming soon.

>americans get a lot of their opinions from the news and would otherwise know nothing about other countries
I would say it's precisely the media that Americans know every little about the world outside. Most Americans are self-righteous twats who unironically think they have a mission to spread muh freedums and the media panders to that without getting into any real geopolitics.

Most right wing Americans. Moderates and Dems don't give a flying fuck about spouting nationalistic bullshit.

hes not wrong though, those twitter comments are horrendous

Not really, it's pretty much everyone except types like Bernie or Tulsi Gabbard. The media came buckets when Trump ordered a missile strike on Syria, with MSNBC literally calling the missiles 'beautiful'. Most Dems also align with the Clintonite wing of the party and are therefore quite hawkish. Really, all you have to do is show some crying kids on TV and the first inclination of Americans will be to oust the local regime. Anyone skeptical of the long term ramifications will get called a dictator apologist.

So this is the power of fascism.

are you fucked in the head?
democratic politicians and lay men both talk about foreign policy and american identity the same way

You are all equally brainwashed.

t. Outside Observer

Strong propaganda and limited education that aims to teach you everything about your own country and nothing about the outside world.

Are you referring to North Korea?

Huh.

Don't forget about the reptilians from dimension x. We all know they're the ones who are really in charge.

underrated

What's that song towards the end ?