>Marvel comics about superheroes tanking

>>Marvel comics about superheroes tanking.
>>Star Wars comics doing gangbusters

How soon?

If Rebirth continues its numbers and keeps destroying marvel into the next event, then it'll be here by late 2017 to 2018

What would you guys want or like to see happen? How would such a story even go?

Punisher with mandalorian armor and weaponry would be awesome.

I'd also like to see him go after Jabba.

Give Cap a lightsaber and I'd read it.

Jedi introduced into Marvel's prehistory, a long time ago.

That way in a few years you can have modern Jedi on Earth.

With Vader ending (ended?) are there any good Star Wars comics left?

>Doom becomes a Sith

>Implying Doom wouldn't see himself superior to the Sith.

I think Cosmic Marvel would mostly fit in well with Star Wars. If the crossover is just between the GotG and Star Wars that'd be pretty inoffensive.

Mark Millar said a few months ago he had an idea for a Marvel vs Star Wars crossover.

A few weeks ago he said he would write "the most important Marvel comic of the last 20 years" next year.

Could it be this?

God not based Millar again.
Why doesnt he give up comics and do movie screenwriting full time?

No, don't you see? Millar will come, as with a cleansing fire, and burn Marvel back to purity. It's been foretold.

The only thing good out is the Poe Dameron comic, but even then it's not that good as the past comics.

What Does "Based" Mean
Help a newfag out senpai

No. And the sales of the main Star Wars book have stared slipping. Now that it's following a group of Storm Troopers instead of Luke I'm expecting sales to drop by5k each month

Some silly niggerspeak that became popular. Basically it's a bad word (negative meaning) that got turned into a 'good' word (as in the meaning is now positive, it's still a shit word).
Google the term 'thank you based god' if you truly give a toss.

>Now that it's following a group of Storm Troopers instead of Luke
What's all this then? What issue does this story start at, might give it a butchers. I read up until the end of Vader Down and thought it was pretty shite mostly because of how out of character all the dialogue was, but with a bunch of nobodies taking the spotlight that won't bother me.

If handled liked the MOTU vs DC comic it could be good. if they try to intigrate it's going to be a shitshow of massive portions

Twi'Leks and Zeltrons.

Why doesn't Marvel outsource the comics to good indies like Dark Horse or Valiant?

Star Wars is better than bunch of nobodies pretending to be Marvel heroes