Post other forgotten films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYfB-Npq_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gi8ZG7UE5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BJVkoq_wK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

karate dog

Batman vs Superman

OP I watched the trailer I'm gonna watch it.

>talking shit about ChihuahuaKino

In Beverly Hills, California, wealthy heiress Vivian "Viv" Ashe leaves her richly pampered pet chihuahua, Chloe, with her irresponsible niece, Rachel, while she embarks on a business trip for ten days. Papi, the gardener Sam's pet Chihuahua of Mexican descent, has an unrequited crush on Chloe, by which she is disgusted. Rachel decides to go to Mexico with her friends and stay at a hotel by the beach. When Rachel leaves Chloe alone in the hotel room to go dancing at a club, Chloe goes looking for her. Chloe gets dog-napped as she tries to find Rachel and is sent to the dog fights in Mexico City. There, she meets a street-smart German Shepherd named Delgado. Rachel comes back to the hotel and is frantic when she finds Chloe missing.

Chloe is picked to fight in the pit against El Diablo, a fierce Argentinean-Bolivian Doberman Pinscher. Delgado helps her escape the dog fights, unleashing the other dogs from their cages and unlocking the ring to allow both Chloe and himself to flee. After several arguments, he then decides to return her to Beverly Hills safely.

Meanwhile, Rachel and Sam go to the Mexican police and offer rewards in an effort to find Chloe. El Diablo is sent by the dog fight ringleader, Vasquez, to capture Chloe and obtain the reward. They reach the border, but they are caught and are forced to jump out, eventually arriving in the barren deserts of Chihuahua, where Delgado explains that he was a former police dog; he was retired after he lost his sense of smell during a raid and a sneak attack from El Diablo.

Rachel and Sam are in Puerto Vallarta and find that Chloe was spotted in the state of Chihuahua. After tracking Chloe and Delgado from Mexico City, El Diablo arrives in Chihuahua and attempts to capture Chloe, but Papi saves her and ends getting captured in a cage inside an abandoned Aztec temple, but Delgado comes to rescue the two and is briefly defeated. Chloe then rescues Papi, but Delgado discovers that El Diablo had vanished. Rachel finds Chloe, and Vasquez is arrested by the police. Chloe returns safely to Beverly Hills without Vivian finding out what happened and accepts a romantic relationship with Papi, as well as Rachel with Sam. The characters' fates are later revealed: Delgado returns to being a police dog in Mexico; El Diablo is recaptured by Delgado and is adopted by a rich lady who "had a passion for fashion"; Chico and Manuel move to Beverly Hills and become rich; and Papi and Chloe have their first date.

I saw it in theaters

The Shaggy Dog

>forgotten
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!

Dont tell me you actually like this shit movie.

Doogle

doogle was voice actor kino

i had to see that fucking movie twice

>Cops
>Ninjas
>Chihuahuas
>Girl Scout Troops
BHCU when?

>Dog fights
>Using any breed other than the BREED OF PEACE
wat

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Behold the movie that caused Dreamworks to say that they will never make a 'traditional animated movie with a traditional story because nobody wants them anymore.'

As if that was a banging film.

I remember watching this and thoroughly enjoying it desu

Posting actual talking dog kino.

I actually loved this movie, desu.

Trivia: Game Center CX used the soundtrack from this movie during the first episode, when Shinya Arino played Takeshi's Challenge for the Famicom.

>Pic related not only happened but had a wide release
There are worse examples, like when Disney spend 150 million on THIS.

It came out in 2011 and I've literally never knew it existed until a month ago

>I saw this with my mom
>I might have cried
Or she cried I don't remember

That movie probably would have done pretty well if it had a more appealing art style.

and if they made the alien's butt bigger

not trying to make the humans look real would be a good start
that shit was uncanny as fuck

There's literally an emoji movie, nothing is too retarded to happen.

And it will be kino

I agree, the aliens looked great but the humans were too real in comparison.

is it pupperkino?

>125 million dollars

>Tremors
>forgotten

How much did it make?

It's russel brand!

and he's...a rabbit?

I vaguely remember the advertising for this.

mid 2000s CGI movies are kind of easy pickings for this

movies can win oscars and still nobody will fucking remember what the fuck they are

this shit got it's own videogame

a spy movie starring cgi rodents

That poster would look fantastic if they cut out the the octopus-truck and left in everything above it

It had multiple videogames... And a TV show

If ive heard of it then its not forgotten, I will be your benchmark.

What would that movie even be about? A badass mechanic and his horse riding country gf?

>Saw it for my birthday
>In theatres
>Liked it
Fuck me

>Sexy ocean goddess
Kino

All I'm saying is I like aesthetic of the top half of the poster, but the bottom half clashes with it in an odd way

youtube.com/watch?v=wYfB-Npq_IA

>full movie is on youtube
thats when you know it was complete shit

>across the universe on the planet Terra

They really couldn't go with a name that isn't a name for our planet? Or was it some kind of "deep" message?

they really are
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gi8ZG7UE5Q

truth

this is one of the better ones

wtf

but what about disney's totally-not-madagascar?

that movie was robo-kino

I don't know how this made it to theaters t b h

The killing joke was a robot granny with a butt twice as big as the rest of her body
Are you fucking high?

did it?

EPIC lol XD

youtube.com/watch?v=BJVkoq_wK80

it did, and made a profit

Was actually made before madagascar, but the guys at dreamworks heard about it and rushed out madagascar, hence the choppy animation.

gonna watch it for waifu material

that grey alien in disguise isn't wife material

Excuse you lad that movie was savage

4U

Can we all just agree that 9 is the most kino kids movie out there, and the most underrated movie of all time.

I remember thinking this looked okay, minus the quips. Might have to watch it now that you'ver reminded me it exists.

FUCK YOU!!

lets stop picking on animated films

>better war movie then dunkirk

>children's movie with dieselpunk atmosphere
absolute kino

This one was actually pretty great

>kids movie
nigga that shit had me downing heart pills on the edge of a bridge

that pigeon girl is drunk and horny as fuck

I want to cheesegrater my genitals with her face

>2008
I remember cgi looking way better than this by then.

Post soon to be forgotten kids movies

you remember correctly

was this one any good?

no

the award for the most uncanny and unsettling animated children's movie goes too...

kung fu panda was 2008, god tier animatinol

Holy fucking shit I vaguely remember watching this years ago with my niece.

I just got PTSD

Huh, I coulda sworn kung fu panda was way after the olympics. I remember watching it the same year that my neighbour tried touching my diddle.

did you fuck afterwards or during?

Both.

Holy fuck that movie messed me up, pretty sure its the reason I have a menstral fetish.

Can I get the rundown on what makes this disgusting? Not sure I want to find out directly.

Didn't say it was bad.

I enjoyed it and El Dorado, even though that puts me in a minority.

Let's see who remembers this.

This was better than Frozen

I remember wanting to see this as a kid but never got the chance.

Pretty fucked up watching this when you have raised on the actual Maori stories, Mauis "hook" is actually his mothers jawbone and he carries around fingernails with him.

>animate a bull
>give it udders
What did they mean by this?