Have telekinesis powerful enough to rip through walls

>have telekinesis powerful enough to rip through walls
>rob a fucking gas station instead of a bank/atm
>the gas station employee has a gun and decides to chase after the guy who just kicked his ass without touching him
>andrew just so happens to pull the guy's gun away in exactly the right way to blow up the gas station
>a force field that can block bullets and tunnel through concrete and a firefighter suit gives andrew no protection from fire
How did nobody on the team catch what terrible writing this is? You could ask a hundred different teenagers what they'd do with telekinesis and I guarantee you not a single one would say "rob a gas station"

>kids make stupid choices
>he was having a literal nervous breakdown
>the explosion happened so fast he didn't have time to make a forcefield

Did you even watch the movie?

never post this piece of shit here again

Could you use telekinesis to make people shit their pants? That's what I would want to do with it.

It's kino and you know it. Best movie Dane has been in, and his best performance.

max should have fagged it up more, ie the tk kids should have been fags or trannies being harassed by chad bullies. As revenge, they tk some ufc fags into beating up and raping the bullies. Then it would have worked.

Yes

these op, you have a point about the gun randomly going in the right way to blow up a gas station though

So like, physically grabbing hold of the feces in their colon with telekinesis and mushing it out of their butthole? I imagine it would be very uncomfortable.

Alternatively force choking their intestines till poop squeezes out like toothpaste. Both are possible through the physics of the film

The found footage gimmick felt incredibly tacked on and forced.
>I'm just gonna film this funeral because that's totally something people do
>oh no, the kid who films everything went evil and vanished so we can't say the scenes are his recordings anymore. Good thing the other guy is dating a girl who's a video blogger

It was probably due to the fact that the final fight scene and other set pieces had a lot of interesting camera due to being found footage. They let the plot suffer for cool action sequences

>kids make stupid choices
You could ask a hundred different teenagers what they'd do with telekinesis and I guarantee you not a single one would say "rob a gas station"

Supposedly a sequel was in development, but no news about it for a couple years, might be dead. I guess the guy who did the original had a pitch where they can turn back time and the events of the original film get wound back and it happens a different way or something, but that got turned down. They didn't exactly leave the end open for a sequel, the only dude who lived was the worst actor in the film.

Honestly the sick mom/andrew ending up in the hospital stuff should've been cut out.

The movie was about a edgy tryhard steadily losing his mind when he gets access to real power. The ending should've been Andrew going Columbine on his school and Matt being forced to stop him.

Trank is regarded as a joke now probably because of the Fantastic 4 reboot.

I would have really liked that sequel idea though. It would be sort of like an interquel.

They didn't go far enough, I agree. As far as I remember, the only death that took place was Michael B. Jordan's character. Yeah when Andrew was in the downtown he was fucking shit up but he didn't noticeably kill anyone.

They showed outright murder in Carrie, why couldn't they in Chronicle?

>Kids make stupid choices
He's like 19 or something

>He was going to an emotional breakdown
Not an excuse to such a nonsense, really, he could have rob a bank

>He didn't have the time to make a force field
Not an explanation of how the suit didn't protected him despite being 40m away from the explotion

The bad story doesn't help either

Carrie is horror, Chronicle is a found footage science-fiction thriller action film.

I watched all three Carrie movies, none of them are remotely scary at any point. I imagine most were cheering for Carrie in the prom massacre.

>boys will be boys

Wow this movie is gross as fuck and I never even realised it. It's bad enough that people regularly use this phrase to excuse toxic masculinity and casual misogyny, but a movie studio overtly using it to advertising their film? Ugh. Give me a break.

I really liked this film but the whole poised question was kind of frustrating in the sense that they didn't really do half the shit teenage boys would've done with those powers.

His cousin and the black did some though

>i don't find something scary so it's not horror
Shut up dumbass.

guys guys your going about this all the wrong way. dont force the poop down, force it up. force it all the way up till lunch becomes lunch revisted

>implying people in situations that have literally never happened before and are extremely tense might make bad decisions

pls dont shoot up your school.

It's okay when Japs do it though!

Will /our guy/ Dane ever be in a good movie? And no, Place Beyond the Pines wasn't good.

Teenager here, if I has telekenisis I'd use it for hands free wanks.

How would that work? There would be nothing rubbing against your penis to stimulate it?

How does jacking off work? You apply pressure and motion to your penis to orgasm. What does telekinesis do?

>Place Beyond the Pines wasn't good.
Wrong

I recommend you lay down and stare at the ceiling for a while because you may have a concussion