HILLARY CAN'T EVEN STAND UP

>HILLARY CAN'T EVEN STAND UP

KEK

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk6kJqINnZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease#Neuropsychiatric
thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither could Franklinham Roosevelt. Doesn't mean she can't mentally stand up for what she believes in. It doesn't take strong muscles to lead a county it takes a strong Brian.

doubles and she dies before the election

quads?

fug

fucking close. kek

Problem is she doesn't have either of those things, she lacks a brain, and its functions which are vital for communication and mobility.

>strong Brian

hueh

She can't do that either, what with the degenerative brain condition she has.

>a strong Brian.

kekked

She has dementia though. Literally having seizures on camera, stop shilling.

Roosevelt was a mass-murdering traitor who tried to stuff the Supreme Court with his lackeys, put the Japanese in concentration camps, dropped firebombs on Dresden and killed 300,000 Germans, developed the nuclear bomb that killed 150,000 Japanese, and was responsible for the Great Depression lasting far longer that it ever should have.

Yea, let's let another mentally ill cripple run America again.

Maybe she shits herself if she stands up

>Doesn't mean she can't mentally stand up for what she believes in

corruption and death? true

but if so why can't she hold a press conference?

Hillary will lose by double digits.

Death shall be her sweet release.

Hillary will win by double digits.

>he thinks FDR is directly responsible for the Great Depression
Hey retard, got some news for you

If repeating consecutive digits get, Hillary will die on election day

ARE
YOU
KEKKING
ME
??

FDR was shit though

>put the Japanese in concentration camps,
Good, we should be doing that with muslims.
>dropped firebombs on Dresden and killed 300,000 Germans,
Fuck em. We won.
>developed the nuclear bomb that killed 150,000 Japanese,
Fuck em. We won.
>and was responsible for the Great Depression lasting far longer that it ever should have.
Who gives a fuck, we're here now.

Here, donating my trips

He did, did you not take economics? Lmfao.

No matter who wins, the american people lose. Is it the destiny of all great things to decay?

> put the Japanese in concentration camps

Yet none died and it all turned out okay

>dropped firebombs on Dresden and killed 300,000 Germans

Not his decision, but a good one anyway. Let em burn

>developed the nuclear bomb that killed 150,000 Japanese

A decision which saved millions of Japanese and American lives in the long run

>and was responsible for the Great Depression lasting far longer that it ever should have.

As if anyone else had better plans to fix the economy

I'll give you the supreme court thing though.

Can you even read? He said that FDR was responsible for making the Depression last longer than it should have. FDR only got lucky that WWII jump started the American economy, so he could claim responsibility for it.

I said he was responsible for the Great Depression lasting longer than it should have.

>What is the New Deal?

Why don't you go read a book you fucking dipshit, illeterate faggot communist traitor; you're a fucking disgrace you uneducated stupid worthless Leftist faggot. Hope your entire family dies in a fucking car crash.

Who gives a fuck about this post

Thanks for Correcting The Record ™

>Why don't you go read a book you fucking dipshit, illeterate faggot communist traitor; you're a fucking disgrace you uneducated stupid worthless Leftist faggot. Hope your entire family dies in a fucking car crash.

First for stronk independent woman with a brian.

Don't really care. At long as she isn't Trump, she has my vote.

>How to advertise that you have no knowledge on a particular subject.

doesn't matter Hillary is going to get annihilated in November.

democrats are already celebrating Hillary winning, yet they are absolutely losing steam

look at Hillary's kikebook page and then Donald's

seriously, the difference in metrics is CRAZY, and not only that, but every comment on Hillary's posts is almost always pro trump or at the very least attacking Hillary

I understand the CTR shills and the rigged polls have been pretty overwhelming lately, but guys, you got remember, this is the most important election in the universe, AND THE BLOCK THAT ALWAYS GOES OUT AND VOTES KNOWS IT.

Trump will win, and it will be fucking glorious.

da kang be flyn

God...

Why this bitch dess so bad?

I bet this cocksucker has the same fag who dressed Dilma.

Yah I mean who doesn't want a trained Muslim brotherhood operative running the white house?

Topkek

Spotted the trumper. Go be a bigot elsewhere.

Fuck you. At least she is mentally stable and trump just says whatever he feels like Hillary is true leader. Trump is just a b rate movie star

What a sad cunt. Look at yourself and think - "Is this really my life?"

Fucking pathetic, mate, it's honestly sad.

By the way most $hillary supporters (CTR) react to even basic observations of her and Bills obvious health issues that talking further about the subject is a winning issue. On ever site I have looked at in the pass month or so that discusses $hillarys the comment section is full of CTR trying to either divert attention or getting BTFO.

In other words, if you want to rustle CTR's jimmies just keep talking and posting about $hillary's obvious failing health and that Bill looks like a walking corpse.

>look away Barron

DISGUSTING!

>Hillary
>Mentally stable

This is the woman who had to be talked out of her psychotic break after a few protesters triggered her.

youtube.com/watch?v=lk6kJqINnZs

more like she'll shit her pants in the debates

Yeah, that's why he died in office.

>doubles and she dies before the election
I think something went wrong there famalam.

Let me try.

Is Brian the guy holding her up?

welp, NSA is coming for you Janek

Make sure your friends and family know how ridiculous it gets when you turn off the msm

Why can't this fat fuck wear a suit jacket? I know Donald is overweight but at least he covers up his gut with a jacket. It also looks Presidential.

Obama showed up to a Hillary rally the same way, no jacket. Do these people think it makes them look more relatable or something? They look like they're on vacation.

for the wages of sin is death

and hillary has sinned a shit ton

kek

just be sure to read this, he typed my response for me:
p.s.
"muh japanese internment"

its comfy
nothing else matters

off by one

sup ctr

Brian for president

>Strong Brian
You mean brian bosworth?! Also known as the Bos?!

Obama gave millions of his earmarked president's stash to Michigan for "general use" after and Snyder decided to put that money elsewhere. The federal government has a limited amount of power over the situation and the state is going out of their way to make sure the feds don't step in.

Obama's got a lot to answer for but Flint is and has always been the fault of snyder and stupid black people.

You guys got your canned response I see.

Hillary has Parkinsons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease#Neuropsychiatric
>The most common cognitive deficit in affected individuals is executive dysfunction, which can include problems with planning, cognitive flexibility, abstract thinking, rule acquisition, initiating appropriate actions and inhibiting inappropriate actions, working memory, and selecting relevant sensory information.[36][37] Fluctuations in attention, impaired perception and estimation of time, slowed cognitive processing speed are among other cognitive difficulties.[36][37]

Your President has to able to think to lead.

If dubes she dies before the election

Syphillary has been looking more haggard every week. By november she'll be using walker. She almost fell down on stage again yesterday. It almost every day she has some kind incident.

I guess she'll survive through two whole terms then

FUCK I WAS JUST TROLLING
UNDO UNDO UNDO

Check my numbers

Kek will deliver in November

>half-alive

DOUBLE DUBS

YOU'VE ONLY GONE AND DONE IT

>14
>88
Bravo, Poland!

Don't you worry anons. She'll do so in prison!

Delet this plz ;_;

WTF!? I hate Brian now.

KEK SAVE US

>using FDR as an example for anything other than failure

WEW

bump

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury

Ok, so there was a president who was sick that did "good". Do you understand the dangerous precendent that is being set by allowing sick people to be in office?

Where do you draw the line? Can someone with cancer be in the white house?

See the problem is that when you are as old and in as poor of health as $hillary is you have to take breaks as often as you can. You have to take it easy and sometimes you need go months without give a press conference so as not to have your tired old brain short circuit.

Honestly, I am not sure she can physically or mentally keep up with being president. If campaigning is tiring up out maybe she needs to consider dropping out before she falls out.

Its becoming more and more of a possibility every day that Trump will cause her to have some kind of physical or mental breakdown when they debate.

I absolutely cannot wait.

Why did you guys just ignore the "attempted to stack the supreme court" charge? That's literally the most excusible thing FDR did. Judicial review by the Council of Elders is NOT in the Constitution.

who is this brian you speak of?

you'd do a better job if you used kennedy to be honest senpai the guy had chrome disease

>a puppet has to be able to think

ayy lmao

Hey don't give credit to Trump for $hillary for being old and sick as she is. $hillary and Bill are just so old and near to death with this illness that its really a risk for the country to even consider her as president. You wouldn't want to elect a president how is going to be on life support while trying to handle Bill's... I mean the nations affairs.

Just remember she is an old grandma and not like the young girls Bill is always raping... I mean chasing... I mean molesting... well you get the picture.

You're getting your hopes up. Trump should have stuck to populism, instead he decided to suck Reagan's cock and will get torn apart trying to spew supply-side bullshit.

So does Micheal J Fox. And he was an advisor on spin city

Are there only like 100 reptilians and that's why they can't just fight with a home planet army? Why do the need to bother with all the shapeshifting and deception?

You guys are all amateurs, watch ad check

I suggest you not get your hopes up there either little libtard. $hillary has to keep her old, sick body operational long enough to even make it to November. With $hillary's failing health as it is she might need to even reconsider running for president. Imagine she gets elected and due to her old age and ill state has to resign or even kicks the bucket! What is the country going to do then?! Rely on Kaine?!

Listen its best for $hillary in her final years to do what most other old grandmas as sickly as she is would do... go knit her grandkids some socks.

>instead he decided to suck Reagan's cock and will get torn apart trying to spew supply-side bullshit.

He has to make some concessions to the republicans if he wants them to work with him for the next 8 years dummy.

FDR was a commie crip. He lied about his condition, he gave Palestine to the jooz,